Soulistic herbs website down
-
FightForKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm
Soulistic herbs website down
Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Soulistic herbs website down
Seems to be taking a break, no more orders.
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Soulistic herbs website down
Placed an order this morning at 9:43!FightForKratom wrote:Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Soulistic herbs website down
What did you hear? I was about to place an order too...FightForKratom wrote:Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
-
FightForKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Soulistic herbs website down
His website was up today until not too long ago then just heard bad news saying "can't really talk about it but he's not doing so good". Was about to order something for my mom but his website is down now, email invalid and his MeWe group is shut down. Hope everything works out for himinstantKARMA wrote:Placed an order this morning at 9:43!FightForKratom wrote:Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Soulistic herbs website down
Dang,,that's terrible, I hope he's going to be ok,,whatever it is, ,hopefully it's resolved!
-
Erpudjt
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Re: Soulistic herbs website down
I messaged him earlier today on mewe. I'm sure he'll come on here and say something soon. But it has to do with all the legal crap going on right now with kratom. It's such bullshit. I don't understand how they can do this to these vendors they're selling a completely 100% legal product! I just don't get how they can do this
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Soulistic herbs website down
I had asked Soul by PM on Mewe yesterday & got a Reply.. he's been swamped. Lots of pending orders, after NEW stock posted yesterday. 
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Soulistic herbs website down
Hope it's nothing serious?...maybe he just needed to get caught up?...hope so, just place my first order with him yesterday.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Soulistic herbs website down
Are you referring to the Michigan case that's creating paranoia - Lets open a thread about that. FDA and NFHC, needs its own discussion - AKA has made some comments, I was looking at the discussion this week on Reddit - I'd seriously doubt, any small time new vendor like Soulistic, would need to worry. But I know he works & has a life outside of kratom lol & may need to step back for a while.Erpudjt wrote:But it has to do with all the legal crap going on right now with kratom. It's such bullshit.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!