Page 1 of 1

Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:58 pm
by FightForKratom
Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:09 pm
by FireK
Seems to be taking a break, no more orders.

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:13 pm
by instantKARMA
FightForKratom wrote:Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
Placed an order this morning at 9:43!

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:16 pm
by beathappening
FightForKratom wrote:Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
What did you hear? I was about to place an order too...

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:20 pm
by FightForKratom
instantKARMA wrote:
FightForKratom wrote:Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
Placed an order this morning at 9:43!
His website was up today until not too long ago then just heard bad news saying "can't really talk about it but he's not doing so good". Was about to order something for my mom but his website is down now, email invalid and his MeWe group is shut down. Hope everything works out for him

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:29 pm
by Oletimer
Dang,,that's terrible, I hope he's going to be ok,,whatever it is, ,hopefully it's resolved!

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:04 pm
by Erpudjt
I messaged him earlier today on mewe. I'm sure he'll come on here and say something soon. But it has to do with all the legal crap going on right now with kratom. It's such bullshit. I don't understand how they can do this to these vendors they're selling a completely 100% legal product! I just don't get how they can do this

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:36 pm
by BallzDeep9
I had asked Soul by PM on Mewe yesterday & got a Reply.. he's been swamped. Lots of pending orders, after NEW stock posted yesterday. 8-)

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:48 pm
by labdog03
Hope it's nothing serious?...maybe he just needed to get caught up?...hope so, just place my first order with him yesterday.

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:51 pm
by BallzDeep9
Erpudjt wrote:But it has to do with all the legal crap going on right now with kratom. It's such bullshit.
Are you referring to the Michigan case that's creating paranoia - Lets open a thread about that. FDA and NFHC, needs its own discussion - AKA has made some comments, I was looking at the discussion this week on Reddit - I'd seriously doubt, any small time new vendor like Soulistic, would need to worry. But I know he works & has a life outside of kratom lol & may need to step back for a while.