Page 1 of 1
KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:39 pm
by Grover
Is anyone else having troubles ordering through KOG? Neither electronic payment methods they use are letting me send money, and this is the only site I've ever ordered from. I really enjoy their product and wide selection, so I'm kind of distraught
Also, I've been eyeballing sacredsonstea, does anyone have any experience with them? I'm looking to order one of their 5 split kilos.
Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:10 pm
by trigger
I’ve always ordered from KOG through email. If a payment isn’t going through, they will give you a different option. They have been so swamped that they moved to members only and don’t seem to be taking on new customers. Since you’ve ordered before, they should be able to help thru email. Just have patience.
There are sacred son threads in vendor and strain reviews. Seems legit. I’ve been eyeballing them too.
Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:11 pm
by BallzDeep9
Grover wrote:Neither electronic payment methods they use are letting me send money.
Yes,
KOG is NOW a
Membership site and I believe they use Email invoicing - Did you receive an email, with current payment instructions?

Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:17 pm
by Grover
Ive been communicating with them via email, as I've always done, but the places they tell me to send the money, such as an email or phone number, won't accept money. I dont think we're suppose to name payment methods on here, that's why I'm being careful about the specific payment methods, sorry.
Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:12 pm
by trigger
Yeah, we can’t talk payment methods, so you might have to work it out with them over email unfortunately. I’ve never had a problem with their setup. Maybe it’s a misunderstanding of how it works. Ask for clarification.
Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:12 pm
by trigger
By the way, what strains are you trying to order?
Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:55 pm
by Grover
I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green

Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:03 pm
by Kaidensmom
Grover wrote:I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green

How much red dragon were you trying to get?
Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:22 pm
by Grover
Kaidensmom wrote:Grover wrote:I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green

How much red dragon were you trying to get?
250-500g
Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:34 pm
by e_poison
My KOG supply is running dangerously low. I should see about getting a membership.

Re: KOG ?
Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:02 pm
by trigger
Grover wrote:I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green

I have a quarter of red dragon from ‘17. It’s good. Yellow V is fantastic. Have an old super green as well. Also good. I like getting his pinks. Got pink aceh recently. Don’t think I have jk tho. Pink Sandai was a favorite for awhile.
Anyway, sounds like a good order. I approve. Lol