Page 1 of 1

sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:03 pm
by SimonBcv
Hi, I'm looking to order a batch of reds and can't decide weather to go with sosa or sth on one hand sth has lots of positive reviews at the moment, sosa also has good reviews & it has better prices & more commonly used payment method.
Can anyone who ordered from both vendors recommend who's reds they liked better?

P.S. Mystic Island's been the only good vendor with constant effects, I'm using their last years batch but lately reviews say that their quality has dropped that's why I'm considering different vendor.

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:39 pm
by brave777
wild red borneo was a stand out for me from sth and i am still trying sosa reds some still unopened.

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:05 pm
by Kaidensmom
Smiley is better for reds, in my opinion. And I second brave777, wild red borneo is one that you don't want to miss.

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:51 pm
by acejestyr15
Kaidensmom wrote:Smiley is better for reds, in my opinion. And I second brave777, wild red borneo is one that you don't want to miss.
Never tried STH but I can definitely testify to the amazing quality and diversity of the SOSA reds!!! Let me know if you'd like specific recommendations!

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:19 pm
by Skottsdad
I definitely like STH Reds better than Sosa. Sosa has better greens imo. And I agree with everyone the Wild Red Borneo is fire. I also enjoyed the Red Ache and Red Bali fro Sth but they are a little faster than the Wild Red Borneo. Great pain relief on all 3!

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:36 pm
by Sxd431
I'm partial to Sosa's string dried reds. Some of STH's reds have also worked well for me but most of what I have are not from his current stock.

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:49 am
by KurtisCards
I got some string dried red Sunda coming in from sosa, I'll let you know how it is.

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:28 am
by beathappening
KurtisCards wrote:I got some string dried red Sunda coming in from sosa, I'll let you know how it is.
Out of the 10+ Sosa strains ive tried, red Sunda was my favorite. One of the best reds I've had in awhile. This was a Feb or March batch

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:25 pm
by Oletimer
Smiley is better for reds, in my opinion. And I second brave777, wild red borneo is one that you don't want to miss.__________________ I feel the same,,,,but we're all different, best bet is to order a sampler from EACH vendor and see what you think, ,good luck!

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:01 pm
by MysteryPen
acejestyr15 wrote:
Kaidensmom wrote:Smiley is better for reds, in my opinion. And I second brave777, wild red borneo is one that you don't want to miss.
Never tried STH but I can definitely testify to the amazing quality and diversity of the SOSA reds!!! Let me know if you'd like specific recommendations!
I'd like specific recs, if you don't mind. I'm looking to make an order and I'm trying to figure out which reds to get.

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:19 pm
by trigger
Yes, Sosa red suggestions please. And green. What is good. I’ve tried a few and nothing worked so far.

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:38 pm
by acejestyr15
My favorite SOSA reds are Red Indo, Red Horn, Red Sunda, Red Elephant and Red Malay for my slow strains which or what I really hunt for! Plus, I'd also include Yellow Vietnam, White Bali, White Motan, and most def Gold MD in that slow category as well. For mid slow to mid spec reds I also like Red Borneo, Red Jungle, Red Kali, and Red Sumatra. There aren't listed in specific order just by burn type really. If you check out the double Sosa sampler thread I recently left a long review of just about every strain I have purchased so far as SOSA is my current favorite vendor....

Re: sosaspeciosa vs smileytimeherbals

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:42 am
by KurtisCards
The red Sumatra has been good when blended right for me.