Looking for some Recs on where to order from next
-
xjeanie
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:48 am
Looking for some Recs on where to order from next
Hiya
I'm hoping to get some recommendations on favorite vendors right now. Interested in Greens mostly but also enjoy a nice red and yellow. Vendors with reasonable prices would be greatly appreciated.
My go to vendor has had very limited stock and I've seen lots of negative reviews of late also. I tried another vendor last month but was kinda disappointed in quality even though price was great.
Having anxiety over trying to find a vendor. Thank you in advance.
I'm hoping to get some recommendations on favorite vendors right now. Interested in Greens mostly but also enjoy a nice red and yellow. Vendors with reasonable prices would be greatly appreciated.
My go to vendor has had very limited stock and I've seen lots of negative reviews of late also. I tried another vendor last month but was kinda disappointed in quality even though price was great.
Having anxiety over trying to find a vendor. Thank you in advance.
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next
The popular vendors are this forum right now are Liza's, Smileys, Sosa, KOG, RVA, Soulistic, Sacred Son. MitraMan among others. Youll see many recent post about all of them. Everyone here has thier favorites but I'd say they are all good. Good luck!xjeanie wrote:Hiya
I'm hoping to get some recommendations on favorite vendors right now. Interested in Greens mostly but also enjoy a nice red and yellow. Vendors with reasonable prices would be greatly appreciated.
My go to vendor has had very limited stock and I've seen lots of negative reviews of late also. I tried another vendor last month but was kinda disappointed in quality even though price was great.
Having anxiety over trying to find a vendor. Thank you in advance.
-
xjeanie
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:48 am
Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next
Thanks so much. Is RVA Herbal-Rva?
Just to make sure I understand.
Just to make sure I understand.
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next
Yes it is Herbal-RVA https://herbal-rva.com/?s=speciosa&post_type=productxjeanie wrote:Thanks so much. Is RVA Herbal-Rva?
Just to make sure I understand.
Great deal on a split kilo. They have some nice greens right now
PMD
PMD2
Green BigBang
SG#2 (supergreen)
Ballz the resident vendor monitor also compiled this list of vetted vendors:
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... arch_2019/
good luck
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next
You might check the trading page to see what greens are up and available.
-
xjeanie
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:48 am
Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next
Thank you
Where is the trading page located?
Didn't see it.
Where is the trading page located?
Didn't see it.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next
You have to have at least 5 posts so PMs can be accessed and then request to be added.xjeanie wrote:Thank you
Where is the trading page located?
Didn't see it.
-
xjeanie
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:48 am
Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next
Ah okay thanks again