Page 1 of 1

Looking for some Recs on where to order from next

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:09 am
by xjeanie
Hiya
I'm hoping to get some recommendations on favorite vendors right now. Interested in Greens mostly but also enjoy a nice red and yellow. Vendors with reasonable prices would be greatly appreciated.
My go to vendor has had very limited stock and I've seen lots of negative reviews of late also. I tried another vendor last month but was kinda disappointed in quality even though price was great.
Having anxiety over trying to find a vendor. Thank you in advance.

Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:30 am
by swablero
xjeanie wrote:Hiya
I'm hoping to get some recommendations on favorite vendors right now. Interested in Greens mostly but also enjoy a nice red and yellow. Vendors with reasonable prices would be greatly appreciated.
My go to vendor has had very limited stock and I've seen lots of negative reviews of late also. I tried another vendor last month but was kinda disappointed in quality even though price was great.
Having anxiety over trying to find a vendor. Thank you in advance.
The popular vendors are this forum right now are Liza's, Smileys, Sosa, KOG, RVA, Soulistic, Sacred Son. MitraMan among others. Youll see many recent post about all of them. Everyone here has thier favorites but I'd say they are all good. Good luck!

Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:54 am
by xjeanie
Thanks so much. Is RVA Herbal-Rva?
Just to make sure I understand.

Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:17 pm
by swablero
xjeanie wrote:Thanks so much. Is RVA Herbal-Rva?
Just to make sure I understand.
Yes it is Herbal-RVA https://herbal-rva.com/?s=speciosa&post_type=product

Great deal on a split kilo. They have some nice greens right now
PMD
PMD2
Green BigBang
SG#2 (supergreen)

Ballz the resident vendor monitor also compiled this list of vetted vendors:
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... arch_2019/

good luck

Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:30 pm
by ®eddit®efugee
You might check the trading page to see what greens are up and available.

Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:05 pm
by xjeanie
Thank you
Where is the trading page located?
Didn't see it.

Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:36 pm
by herbalhippie
xjeanie wrote:Thank you
Where is the trading page located?
Didn't see it.
You have to have at least 5 posts so PMs can be accessed and then request to be added.

Re: Looking for some Recs on where to order from next

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:53 pm
by xjeanie
Ah okay thanks again