Kratom & CBD Oil
-
Revlee
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 10:56 am
Kratom & CBD Oil
Hey, I'm looking for reputable vendors that sell both kratom and CBD. So far I have tried both HH and BLH. HH's CBD was underwhelming and I'm still waiting on my shipment from BLH.
I've been in the kratom game for about 2 years and in the CBd game for about 2 days but if you could point me in the direction of some great product I would appreciate it. Thanks!
I've been in the kratom game for about 2 years and in the CBd game for about 2 days but if you could point me in the direction of some great product I would appreciate it. Thanks!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Kratom & CBD Oil
was the HH kratom underwhelming too?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Kratom & CBD Oil
Thru my many convos with Jake at Kraydo-Organics he should be releasing his cdb side of his business rather soon.... May wanna shoot him a message of some sort and see where he stands with that?! I can most definitely vouch for his kratom as many others here can as well! Other then that, I have not done very much cbd searching nor paid much attention to who does or does not offer it either.Revlee wrote:Hey, I'm looking for reputable vendors that sell both kratom and CBD. So far I have tried both HH and BLH. HH's CBD was underwhelming and I'm still waiting on my shipment from BLH.
I've been in the kratom game for about 2 years and in the CBd game for about 2 days but if you could point me in the direction of some great product I would appreciate it. Thanks!
-
sxeme
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:20 pm
Re: Kratom & CBD Oil
I only get my CBD from https://www.thecbdistillery.com/Revlee wrote:Hey, I'm looking for reputable vendors that sell both kratom and CBD. So far I have tried both HH and BLH. HH's CBD was underwhelming and I'm still waiting on my shipment from BLH.
I've been in the kratom game for about 2 years and in the CBd game for about 2 days but if you could point me in the direction of some great product I would appreciate it. Thanks!
And for kratom, I'll use
https://www.socalherbalremedies.com/
https://lizasbestbotanicals.com/
https://herbal-rva.com/
in that order.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Kratom & CBD Oil
For CBD carts I like the hemp barn, for flower I use starseed botanicals and apical greens, for tinctures ive used Lazarus and been happy but I get much more from smoking the flower or cartridge.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Kratom & CBD Oil
Sacred son has multiple strains of hemp flower. Out of stock currently though.
-
DNA011001
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
- Location: United States
Re: Kratom & CBD Oil
Kat’s Botanicals is very popular for their kratom and their cbd, pretty equally. If it’s important to you to get both at one place, that might be your best option. They have sales very often and send emails regularly about them.
I typically use Lazarus Naturals for my full sprectrum oil; they have wonderful quality and price. All the kratom vendors named above are great for kratom, and might be worth emailing a few to see if they happen to have hemp products too?
I typically use Lazarus Naturals for my full sprectrum oil; they have wonderful quality and price. All the kratom vendors named above are great for kratom, and might be worth emailing a few to see if they happen to have hemp products too?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Kratom & CBD Oil
Hey Firek____For CBD carts I like the hemp barn, for flower I use starseed botanicals and apical greens, for tinctures ive used Lazarus and been happy but I get much more from smoking the flower or cartridge._________
Lazarus,,tinctures, ,is that tincture the kind you drop under tongue? ? And when you say you get much more from flowers and carts,,,,,,I have read of all the health benefits of cbd,,and I know it lists pain and anxiety, ,I didn't get that from cbd oil from green roads, ,is that what mean by get more from flowers and carts?
Lazarus,,tinctures, ,is that tincture the kind you drop under tongue? ? And when you say you get much more from flowers and carts,,,,,,I have read of all the health benefits of cbd,,and I know it lists pain and anxiety, ,I didn't get that from cbd oil from green roads, ,is that what mean by get more from flowers and carts?
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Kratom & CBD Oil
Yes from Lazarus I have gotten the high potency oil/tincture that u put under the tongue...helps calm and good for sleep.Oletimer wrote:Hey Firek____For CBD carts I like the hemp barn, for flower I use starseed botanicals and apical greens, for tinctures ive used Lazarus and been happy but I get much more from smoking the flower or cartridge._________
Lazarus,,tinctures, ,is that tincture the kind you drop under tongue? ? And when you say you get much more from flowers and carts,,,,,,I have read of all the health benefits of cbd,,and I know it lists pain and anxiety, ,I didn't get that from cbd oil from green roads, ,is that what mean by get more from flowers and carts?
The carts and flower, that is smoked,is more bioavailable to the body to get more pronounced effects some help with anxiety (prob the indica based)...I just dabble in CBD will prob be more regular when my job is not a factor