Page 1 of 1

Kratom & CBD Oil

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:27 pm
by Revlee
Hey, I'm looking for reputable vendors that sell both kratom and CBD. So far I have tried both HH and BLH. HH's CBD was underwhelming and I'm still waiting on my shipment from BLH.

I've been in the kratom game for about 2 years and in the CBd game for about 2 days but if you could point me in the direction of some great product I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Re: Kratom & CBD Oil

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:39 pm
by beathappening
was the HH kratom underwhelming too?

Re: Kratom & CBD Oil

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:24 pm
by acejestyr15
Revlee wrote:Hey, I'm looking for reputable vendors that sell both kratom and CBD. So far I have tried both HH and BLH. HH's CBD was underwhelming and I'm still waiting on my shipment from BLH.

I've been in the kratom game for about 2 years and in the CBd game for about 2 days but if you could point me in the direction of some great product I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Thru my many convos with Jake at Kraydo-Organics he should be releasing his cdb side of his business rather soon.... May wanna shoot him a message of some sort and see where he stands with that?! I can most definitely vouch for his kratom as many others here can as well! Other then that, I have not done very much cbd searching nor paid much attention to who does or does not offer it either.

Re: Kratom & CBD Oil

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:27 pm
by sxeme
Revlee wrote:Hey, I'm looking for reputable vendors that sell both kratom and CBD. So far I have tried both HH and BLH. HH's CBD was underwhelming and I'm still waiting on my shipment from BLH.

I've been in the kratom game for about 2 years and in the CBd game for about 2 days but if you could point me in the direction of some great product I would appreciate it. Thanks!
I only get my CBD from https://www.thecbdistillery.com/

And for kratom, I'll use

https://www.socalherbalremedies.com/

https://lizasbestbotanicals.com/

https://herbal-rva.com/

in that order.

Re: Kratom & CBD Oil

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:38 pm
by FireK
For CBD carts I like the hemp barn, for flower I use starseed botanicals and apical greens, for tinctures ive used Lazarus and been happy but I get much more from smoking the flower or cartridge.

Re: Kratom & CBD Oil

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:43 pm
by beathappening
Sacred son has multiple strains of hemp flower. Out of stock currently though.

Re: Kratom & CBD Oil

Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:31 am
by DNA011001
Kat’s Botanicals is very popular for their kratom and their cbd, pretty equally. If it’s important to you to get both at one place, that might be your best option. They have sales very often and send emails regularly about them.
I typically use Lazarus Naturals for my full sprectrum oil; they have wonderful quality and price. All the kratom vendors named above are great for kratom, and might be worth emailing a few to see if they happen to have hemp products too?

Re: Kratom & CBD Oil

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 pm
by Oletimer
Hey Firek____For CBD carts I like the hemp barn, for flower I use starseed botanicals and apical greens, for tinctures ive used Lazarus and been happy but I get much more from smoking the flower or cartridge._________
Lazarus,,tinctures, ,is that tincture the kind you drop under tongue? ? And when you say you get much more from flowers and carts,,,,,,I have read of all the health benefits of cbd,,and I know it lists pain and anxiety, ,I didn't get that from cbd oil from green roads, ,is that what mean by get more from flowers and carts? :D

Re: Kratom & CBD Oil

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:18 pm
by FireK
Oletimer wrote:Hey Firek____For CBD carts I like the hemp barn, for flower I use starseed botanicals and apical greens, for tinctures ive used Lazarus and been happy but I get much more from smoking the flower or cartridge._________
Lazarus,,tinctures, ,is that tincture the kind you drop under tongue? ? And when you say you get much more from flowers and carts,,,,,,I have read of all the health benefits of cbd,,and I know it lists pain and anxiety, ,I didn't get that from cbd oil from green roads, ,is that what mean by get more from flowers and carts? :D
Yes from Lazarus I have gotten the high potency oil/tincture that u put under the tongue...helps calm and good for sleep.
The carts and flower, that is smoked,is more bioavailable to the body to get more pronounced effects some help with anxiety (prob the indica based)...I just dabble in CBD will prob be more regular when my job is not a factor :D