A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by instantKARMA »

Just wanted to drop in and give a BIG thank you to e-poison and herbalhippie
for running a "tight ship!" Their handling of the recent drama here on DoubleM
was exemplary and very well timed!

I had made a small attempt at deescalating a situation that I perceived to be
quickly becoming untenable! However, I was unable to chime back in due to
recent extremely severe weather that affected my area. Tornado's knocked out
internet service for the better part of 16 hours. By the time it was restored, I
found that e-poison and herbalhippie had the situation under firm control!

Their handling of the situation is to be commended and everyone here owes
them a debt of thanks for providing an amazing place to exchange ideas and
information...and generally have a good time.

Anyway, THANK YOU, and GREAT JOB, e_poison and herbalhippie for keeping
the peace and making DoubleM a fun place to hang out!

instantKARMA
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by acejestyr15 »

InstantKarma you are 150% on point with my thoughts exactly!! I have already expressed my gratitude as I felt I tried to do the same thing as well... But yes once again, thank you to our awesome mods/hosts both for the creation and upkeep of this amazingly informative and helpful community. This place has definitely helped to change my life, matching the leaf in and of itself. Without e_poison and hh people would be going off and acting all wild as many other places have and that's why this is my main focus as far as Kratom groups. Thanks again guys and keep up the great work!!
DNA011001
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
Location: United States

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by DNA011001 »

You both are the reason this place is special! Other groups have no success in eliminating drama. Obviously, any place with live human beings interacting with each other will have a few stressful moments. And even more so when it’s about something as personal as kratom is for each of us. All things related to it, will be taken very personally, which is also why everyone is able to help each other so much! It’s wonderful to have mods that can maintain control without bias, even we humans may momentarily have a conflict! I seriously respect and adore this whole community and all it stands for every day!
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by trigger »

Agreed. There’s zero reason for any of these discussions to descend into personal attacks or snide remarks. We should be able to have open and transparent discussions about the goings on of various vendors - especially since we are dealing with ingestibles. I regret allowing myself to be sucked into participating in the snide remarks part, and I’m glad to see the moderators on top of it with eagle eyes. Well done.
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by e_poison »

We're still trying to figure out that whole situation, but thank you for the kind words! herbalhippie keeps me in line. :lol:
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Totally agree with KARMA's post, drama happens on any Internet forum, goes with the territory.. E. and Hippie do a great job here and the place can only continue to grow! Just a thought - We all can promote MM, on Reddit and on Facebook - this party's just getting started! Always lots of lurkers, but MM has a valuable place as the ONLY Independent kratom forum. :geek:

Speaking of "other" forums I see MeWe has a NEW T+C out today.. Terms & Conditions.. with warnings about content, and their right to BAN any content they decide is subject to banning... so Pass the Word. 8-) Very soon, MM could be the ONLY place left, to openly discuss kratom!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by beathappening »

BallzDeep9 wrote:MeWe has a NEW T+C out today.. Terms & Conditions.. with warnings about content, and their right to BAN any content they decide is subject to banning
How delightfully draconian. :roll:

Don't forget about discord though! Lol
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by jabro70 »

Many thanks to both e_poison and herbalhippie! Not only for keeping the peace, but for everything else you guys do. Lord knows what all it takes to keep a site like this running. You guys are the best!

(Meant to add) - thanks to Ballz too. Your hard work and extensive knowledge of Kratom have helped and enlightened countless people. Thanks for maintaining a vendor list we can all reference and order from without fear.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by herbalhippie »

jabro70 wrote:
(Meant to add) - thanks to Ballz too. Your hard work and extensive knowledge of Kratom have helped and enlightened countless people. Thanks for maintaining a vendor list we can all reference and order from without fear.

That's right, Ballz deserves a shout out too. His work with the vendor list and his knowledge is invaluable. :)

BallzDeep9 wrote: Speaking of "other" forums I see MeWe has a NEW T+C out today.. Terms & Conditions.. with warnings about content, and their right to BAN any content they decide is subject to banning
uh oh that sounds ominous! :shock: :?
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Thank you so very much for all your advice and helpful information it's so nice to have a safe place to ask questions and get honest answers about kratom and vendors its really refreshing to see that the drama and backstabbing isnt allowed here.Really awesome information up in here.Thank you
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by instantKARMA »

Totally agree when it comes to Mr. BallZ. I only mentioned e-poison and herbalhippy due to their
exemplary moderation skills, but Mr. BallZ is an integral part of the MM community. He provides a
wealth of valuable information to all of us and, as I stated in another thread, this place wouldn't be
the same without him. So, a BIG THANKS to you, Mr. BallZ! You are vastly more appreciated than
you might think! Also, I'm elated to see that you're back and in good health.

instantKARMA
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by pray4peace4 »

Dang... whatever it was, I missed it. That or I'm really dense. MeWe... it just isn't my kinda thing, Discord either. 99% of the time I can't tell what they're talking about. THIS is by far the superior format for this ol' fart.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by herbalhippie »

pray4peace4 wrote: THIS is by far the superior format for this ol' fart.
AGREED!, for this old hippie too. :lol:

Nice to see you here!
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by pray4peace4 »

HH, your reply brought to mind earlier this week I had just gotten out of the shower & dried off. My son was at work but he texted me right then & when I grabbed my phone & read it, he had typed " Surprise! I can see you!" I completely flipped out. I thought somehow the camera was on or something & he was lookin' at my natural form. What he meant was 15 minutes earlier he got a notification from my security cameras & he saw me picking up a package on the front porch. It gave me a chuckle after I calmed down.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by herbalhippie »

:lol:
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by mivanqua »

I am more fond of and appreciate you two, et. al more than words can say. Many days (like MOST of em), I don't even bother with reddit anymore. So many "I just got diagnosed with scabes, is it kratom?" posts, it gets irritating. Shills galore! In the old days the shilling was, for the most part, shilling for vendors but now it's people PAID to cast doubt on and demonize Kratom. I can't hang with that. Its like if a friend saved your life and everyone on Facebook is talking trash about them. HEY! uh...they saved me! You know what I mean? I love this place and all of the hippies and weirdos and normies and everything in between. I feel safe and comfortable here and THAT is a great feeling. Thanks E and H² and ALL OF YOU FOLKS as well. You all have your part in this.
Jaydelyn
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:13 am

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by Jaydelyn »

pray4peace4 wrote:Dang... whatever it was, I missed it. That or I'm really dense. MeWe... it just isn't my kinda thing, Discord either. 99% of the time I can't tell what they're talking about. THIS is by far the superior format for this ol' fart.
I'm in total agreement. This forum is the only way to be. Many thanks to e_poison & herbalhippie for a great atmosphere! :)
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

Yes! Thanks e_poison, herbalhippie, and Ballz!! You guys do a fantastic job and make this place feel like home!
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO e_poison & herbalhippie

Post by Quercus »

This site has a very nice feel on top of being a great resource - thank you e_poison, herbalhippie and Ballz for all your hard work!
Post Reply