Is premium kratom an extract?
-
Haz
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:14 pm
Is premium kratom an extract?
I only dose 2-3 times max a week. One 5g dose but feeling muscle aches, brain fog and fatigue the next few days.
Could this be the kratom? I’ve never experienced this before.
Could it be a virus unrelated to kratom
Could this be the kratom? I’ve never experienced this before.
Could it be a virus unrelated to kratom
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Is premium kratom an extract?
Only one, 5 gram dose .. Every few days ??
From a head-shop ? Sounds like U need to get some better quality kratom?
U should not be getting a "hangover" or withdrawal effects .. Kratom IS addictive, and if you're taking it every couple days, its possible you could have mild cravings .. But certainly NOT aches, pains and fatigue. How's your diet?
Remember - When you do ANY kratom, then any illness you get will be blamed on kratom.
From a head-shop ? Sounds like U need to get some better quality kratom?
U should not be getting a "hangover" or withdrawal effects .. Kratom IS addictive, and if you're taking it every couple days, its possible you could have mild cravings .. But certainly NOT aches, pains and fatigue. How's your diet?
Remember - When you do ANY kratom, then any illness you get will be blamed on kratom.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Is premium kratom an extract?
Where are you getting the “premium” kratom? Bad kratom gives me headaches.
I have had headaches and hangover symptoms when I first started taking it “recreationally” on weekends - it was a head shop purchase. I didn’t take 5g at the time, but maybe 3-4. When I switched to better kratom from online vendors, the headaches went away. I take 6g now, but I’ve taken more. No headaches. I was adding extract to my dose for awhile too, but that never gave me headaches or anything either.
Might be adulterated? I’ve been taking it daily for awhile, but I’ve taken breaks and didn’t have withdrawal or symptoms associated with addiction. I think everyone is different. I don’t think this is any more addictive than coffee or pot, but many would argue with me. Some people say this is worse than heroin (which I’ve never tried), but I don’t have an addictive personality.
I have had headaches and hangover symptoms when I first started taking it “recreationally” on weekends - it was a head shop purchase. I didn’t take 5g at the time, but maybe 3-4. When I switched to better kratom from online vendors, the headaches went away. I take 6g now, but I’ve taken more. No headaches. I was adding extract to my dose for awhile too, but that never gave me headaches or anything either.
Might be adulterated? I’ve been taking it daily for awhile, but I’ve taken breaks and didn’t have withdrawal or symptoms associated with addiction. I think everyone is different. I don’t think this is any more addictive than coffee or pot, but many would argue with me. Some people say this is worse than heroin (which I’ve never tried), but I don’t have an addictive personality.
-
Haz
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:14 pm
Re: Is premium kratom an extract?
It’s not so much the headaches. It’s the extreme fatigue and muscle aches. I didn’t think it would be withdrawal with such low and Infrequent use but I couldn’t be sure.
My diet is very good aswell as exercise.
It’s generally a horrible feeling for a few days after one dose. I’ll put it down to a virus for now.
My diet is very good aswell as exercise.
It’s generally a horrible feeling for a few days after one dose. I’ll put it down to a virus for now.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Is premium kratom an extract?
OK where did U get that one dose?Haz wrote:It’s generally a horrible feeling for a few days after one dose. I’ll put it down to a virus for now.
I mean do everyone a favor? U still haven't said WHAT "kratom" this is.... IF someone's even possibly selling dirty kratom, or Salmonella infected kratom... PLEASE give us 1: vendor name, 2: strain name. Thanks!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!