Liza's new stock

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Liza's new stock

Post by Oletimer »

I noticed that liza's has a new white,tanjung,,and a red house, ,curious if it's a slow white, or if the red was fermented like red house from another vendor, , She also still has the dayak and labai I think like BB had a while back,,,anyhow I haven't ordered for a while, ,maybe a little over a month, ,I am always curious about any new stock,lol, I think I have the white dayak,,my daughter has tried it,,but I haven't yet,,the red was good,, here I go again, ! Any thoughts?
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by Oletimer »

Btw,,anyone try the current green nugroz, ,?
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by Payshince »

I’ve been told the White Tanjung is Excellent!

Like a “perfect” mid-spec type of White vein.
Smooth with Clarity, and overall just a really good strain!

Have not grabbed it myself but have been told by half a dozen ppl or so it is worth getting!

Lmk Ole! ;)
- Payshince
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Well I m not a white person but I really like the white tanjung it's not fast more f a focus feel if that makes sense.
reazaroff
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by reazaroff »

Oletimer wrote:Btw,,anyone try the current green nugroz, ,?
I've had it. It was pretty dang good from what I remember it was a bit ago and my brain is currently just not working. Need to get it again but bigger bag so I can really get a feel
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by BallzDeep9 »

OK well, I just did a count.. Liza's Botanicals STOCKS around 150 different strains:
  • 35 Red strains - Jambu?
  • 43 Green strains - Premium Kalbar?
  • 30 White strains - Slippery Rock
  • 30+ Golds and Yellows, et cetera
  • Brand Names: Asia, Nugroz, Big Bang, Banjo, Dayak.
Personally I'd just stick with the Brand Name stuff... 150 choices IS by far, the MOST of any U.S. Vendor. And appears she's got multiple kilos IN stock of each and every one? I have confirmed that Kalbar Premium, and true Malaysian "Jambu" were original strains exclusive to K-OG, so idk how or why.. One of those kratom mystery's I guess :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Jkray
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by Jkray »

I like reds, haven’t tried red house
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I'm trying my hardest to try each and every one but I m still only 3/4 of the way there and she keeps adding new ones.I love Lizas and I'm lucky my husband loves seeing me pain free and happy.This is an obsession that my whole family is benefiting from.Happy spouse Happy house
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by beathappening »

150? Wow :shock: ..that's daunting. You'd have to buy 19 eight gram sample packs to try them all.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by Oletimer »

I have all the ones ballz mentioned, brand name ones,,I think I have a sample of that kalbar, ,got it when I ordered the jambu, ,if they are exclusive to kog,,I wonder if they came from kog?Kog has those true Malaysian and Thai strains, usually Oos, The thread that ballz posted about the jambu, and those True strains,,compelled me to order a large amount of jambu, ,I think the story was more interesting than the jambu itself,,hahaha! ,
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

BallzDeep9 wrote:OK well, I just did a count.. Liza's Botanicals STOCKS around 150 different strains:
  • 35 Red strains - Jambu?
  • 43 Green strains - Premium Kalbar?
  • 30 White strains - Slippery Rock
  • 30+ Golds and Yellows, et cetera
  • Brand Names: Asia, Nugroz, Big Bang, Banjo, Dayak.
Personally I'd just stick with the Brand Name stuff... 150 choices IS by far, the MOST of any U.S. Vendor. And appears she's got multiple kilos IN stock of each and every one? I have confirmed that Kalbar Premium, and true Malaysian "Jambu" were original strains exclusive to K-OG, so idk how or why.. One of those kratom mystery's I guess :geek:
Her variety is crazy, isn't it? The great thing about Liza is that you can split quarter kilos, half kilos and kilos 2-5 ways each, and ounces are just 5$. Gives one a way to try a wide variety without having to spend to much. Also, I have tried both her Kalbar Premium as well as K-OG Kalbar Premium. I thought they felt the same (both are solid energetic mood boosting greens) but could be from different sources for all I know.

On a different note, Ballz, do you know if Harry has been having import troubles recently? I lasted ordered from them 2 months ago and I noticed that they didn't have any May stock updates and justone new strain in June thus far. Madison told me a little bit when I last spoke with her, but I forgot exactly what was going on. I need to order from K-OG again. His last batch of MD ULTRA was excellent (not as amazing as when he first got it awhile back, but really good)
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by BallzDeep9 »

MikeEdoessomething wrote:I have tried both her Kalbar Premium as well as K-OG Kalbar Premium. I thought they felt the same
heard the ol' expression: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ? K-OG set the bar high. Newer vendors, modeled their business after him.. that's fine, its a tribute to Harry, however imho strain names should not be copied.. not just Liza (apparently) but I see others doing it... Liza's built up her business and is a great vendor, on her own.

Ever since Harry was the 1st US vendor to sell a Indo Brand Name strain: Green Asia - before that, all vendors stocked the same: Maeng Da, Borneo, et cetera.. Here comes Harry with this new "exclusive" name which nobody else had, the original Green Asia was fantastic! Then... it didn't take long for a half dozen other vendors to carry Asia except... some were not the same Asia. :mrgreen:
Do you know if Harry has been having import troubles recently? ... I need to order from K-OG again.
Yeah not sure what's happening.. He is now a Membership site. The past 6 months many vendors have changed - Shipping problems. Payment problems. I'm a big fan of MD ULTRA. his exclusive, house blend. The original August 2017, batch is legendary... Sorry to hijack this
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by herbalhippie »

BallzDeep9 wrote: I'm a big fan of MD ULTRA. his exclusive, house blend.

Fast, slow or in between?
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

herbalhippie wrote:
BallzDeep9 wrote: I'm a big fan of MD ULTRA. his exclusive, house blend.

Fast, slow or in between?
The current blend is Fast. Very fast IMO. Thanks Ballz for the info. I had the original batch of Green Asia from Harry and have a kilo locked away in my doomsday stash. You're right - I never found any of the Asia strains to be on par with the first original batch. I'm a member and been buying from Harry since 2017.

Sorry if I took this thread off topic so I'll get it back to the OP's question and review a few of Liza's new stock:

Red House - really good evening strain. Darker red color powder. I've found it great for pain and relaxing. Also blends well with whites or fast green for daytime use.

Green Kali (not on Liza's site yet but I believe is available. I just asked her over email to have it swapped for another strain when I ordered 2 weeks ago) - a recent standout for me. A mellow, mid-spec (but leans slightly slow) green I've found highly euphoric, calming and stress relieving during my father's recent health scare. I highly recommend (Kali strains/blends seem to work well for me)

Red Labai - I feel like this strain is similar to Red Dayak, but much faster, and I like it better. A good daytime red for pain and energy. It is comparable to Ren Tenaga from K-OG

Liza has also had, umm, let's just say really back luck with processing issues recently. Happens to all vendors and it sucks what they have to deal with. But Liza still has a few different options for taking orders (I know not to say any specifics, and if even this crosses that line, please remove/let me know) And she has tons of fresh stock - and hell of a lot of strains as Ballz pointed out.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

Oletimer wrote:I noticed that liza's has a new white,tanjung,,and a red house, ,curious if it's a slow white, or if the red was fermented like red house from another vendor, , She also still has the dayak and labai I think like BB had a while back,,,anyhow I haven't ordered for a while, ,maybe a little over a month, ,I am always curious about any new stock,lol, I think I have the white dayak,,my daughter has tried it,,but I haven't yet,,the red was good,, here I go again, ! Any thoughts?
Red House looks fermented to me. Haven't had it from the other vendor but its a fairly slow - but not sedating - red that Ireallylike.

Red Labai IMO is better than the Red Dayak. It is faster, while the Dayak is more euphoric and mellow. I love the Green Dayak too. I really want to order from Botanical Bunny again, but haven't cause they don't seem to have the processing situation that I know how to use.
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

The processing is actually better, google up how to use it. Its free without fee
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

gravystainonmyshirt wrote:The processing is actually better, google up how to use it. Its free without fee
Will do. Thanks for the tip. Even though I'm 33 I really haven't gotten used to or a good understanding of the various processing methods (outside of two easy apps). I don't even know where to start lol... When I find the time I'll look it up as you suggest.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Liza's new stock

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Late to the game story of my life but I do want to say the red house is really good for pain its also mixes good with white for days and I agree the dayak is really great for the nite pain I have to have pain control and this one comes on quick and keeps my pain levels low.Wanted to say even though Icut my computer skills on WANG processors yep the dinosaur age This great Grandma has no problem when it came time for checkout at Liza's.
Post Reply