Page 1 of 1

New here, seeking recommendations

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:02 pm
by WarmFoothills
Hello everyone, new to this forum other than lurking a bit, but have been taking kratom for about 10 years now. Lots of the leaf I've been getting lately hasn't been great--usually get split kilos and it's like only 1 of the 250g bags work for me.

Anyone care to share some of their favorites lately?

Thanks, happy to have found this place, definitely miss the days of vendor talk on reddit lol.

Re: New here, seeking recommendations

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:07 pm
by herbalhippie
I haven't been buying lately so I can't really give you any recommendations but I wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum!

Re: New here, seeking recommendations

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:12 pm
by trigger
Order this split kilo from Mitra Man:
Green Kapuas
Red MD
White Sumatra
Gold Borneo

Re: New here, seeking recommendations

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:26 pm
by Oletimer
What vendors have you been using for 10 yrs? Lots of vendors offer 5 way splits on a quarter,,so you not stuck with a lot of product that doesn't work for you,,ps,,hello BTW :mrgreen:

Re: New here, seeking recommendations

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:40 pm
by WarmFoothills
I've tried probably 50+ vendors. Just sucks cause i feel like i used to just get 1 subpar batch from a split, now it's reversed.

Re: New here, seeking recommendations

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:01 pm
by pray4peace4
I feel your pain. I just discovered 5 different ounces stashed away in my briefcase from 2-3 years ago... a Red Bali, Red Borneo, White MD, Red Dragon, Gold MD. I know strain names mean nothing, but Wow, they're far superior to anything I've bought in the last year.

Re: New here, seeking recommendations

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:11 pm
by DNA011001
You should check out the vendor list and then search here for reviews on specifically what types of batches you prefer based on what you use it for. Mitra Man is a bit new, but has some seriously excellent leaf. Smiley Time has been very consistent and very loved. Sacred Son, Sosa Speciosa and Liza’s Botanicals are also very great vendors. And of course, botanical bunny, kraydos, herbal rva, soulistic are some more excellent options.
Recently I have really enjoyed Mitra Man! I usually rotate my ordering from vendor to vendor, but I just keep going back to him. Super nice guy and really puts a lot into what he does. His menu is on the Vendor Listing part of forum. His prices include shipping and you can split 250g-1kg 4 ways for no extra cost and add additional splits for $2.
Smiley has also been constantly well reviewed and it seems his stuff is getting better and better based on what everyone says.
Most either have a decent priced sampler or ability to split small amounts.

Re: New here, seeking recommendations

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:15 pm
by g0ldl10n
I've ordered from several vendors in the past 2 months, and these are the vendors that I've received consistently great Kratom from; Smiley Time Herbals, Sacred Son Tea, Soulistic (think you can order by emailing [email protected]), MitraMan Botanicals, Inland Botanicals, Enhanciosa, Speciosa Life, and Kratom-OG (don't know if they're accepting new customers).

MitraMan DoubleM post and how to order
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2346

I know that's a bit of a list but I would highly recommend any of them.

Re: New here, seeking recommendations

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:22 pm
by javagurl62
I think everyone has already hit the primo vendors. I will reiterate MitraMan. I don't think he has a bad strain :mrgreen: I just received my order from Sacred Son and have been enjoying it very much. I just had my first burn of the day of Sacred Son White Mamba and it's really good! Whites are supposedly his best strains and I can say his Green Bastard is fire as well. Another new vendor I'm trying is Wonderland Gardens. His Bataks are most popular (enhanced kratom). I'm still testing but the pack arrived with a sticker and 2 'Keep calm and kratom on' rubber wrist bracelets. Use the search function or just go back a page as it's a fairly recent thread. https://wgbotanicals.com/menu-temp/ That's their menu and that's all it is is a menu! Best way to order is via text message. Also a Facebook vendor. They got good reviews from those that have used them. Smiley, Liza have already been mentioned but they have such huge lists that it's hard to get an entire good order. Of course I've only ordered samples from them in order to test many strains, which may be a good option for you. Anyhow welcome to the forum! :D 8-)