Page 1 of 1

Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:35 pm
by Feerndad
I'm running dangerously low on my kratom and due to unforeseen circumstances I'm not going to be able to buy more for a couple weeks. I work an extremely physical job and can't imagine working without it so I'm just curious on what's the best way to stretch your supply as long as possible. Any tips and tricks to get extra pain relief off a smaller amount?

Thanks for any advice. You guys are great and this place is amazing. I hope you all have a great day.

Edit: just to clarify I have a couple days left of kratom and I want to know if there's a way to stretch it over a week or more. I'm sure I'm asking for too much but you never know. Maybe someone here has had success doing this.

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:57 pm
by beathappening
You could check out the potentiation thread. For pain relief you could supplement Aleve.

Also just force yourself to get by on smaller doses, it'll be uncomfortable but it's far better than full on detox. make a chart/calendar and try to do a rapid taper. Like tomorrow take half your dose, the day after half of that...still going to suck though.

If you only have a couple days left it might be too late to taper with. If that's the case buy some imodium and try to get day 2 and 3 of withdrawal off work. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but there's not much that you can do at this point

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:01 pm
by Feerndad
beathappening wrote:You could check out the potentiation thread. For pain relief you could supplement Aleve.

Also just force yourself to get by on smaller doses, it'll be uncomfortable but it's far better than full on detox. make a chart/calendar and try to do a rapid taper. Like tomorrow take half your dose, the day after half of that...still going to suck though.

If you only have a couple days left it might be too late to taper with. If that's the case buy some imodium and try to get day 2 and 3 of withdrawal off work. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but there's not much that you can do at this point
This is pretty much what I expected. It's a bummer but thanks for the advice. Looks like I'll just have to tough through jt. The bills aren't gonna pay themselves lol.

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:22 pm
by CatfatherB
If you happen to have any Gabapentin around, you could replace a few doses with it, I don't go to pain management anymore but my old "doctor" used to prescribe me tons of that stuff, I still have a bunch, it's old but it still works :D

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:42 pm
by Feerndad
CatfatherB wrote:If you happen to have any Gabapentin around, you could replace a few doses with it, I don't go to pain management anymore but my old "doctor" used to prescribe me tons of that stuff, I still have a bunch, it's old but it still works :D
I don't have any access to anything like that at the moment. It's a muscle relaxer right?

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:31 pm
by KurtisCards
you dont know anyone you could bum like 30 bucks off of?

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:37 pm
by WotAnAtti2d
What is your usual dose and how many times per day?

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:27 am
by beathappening
KurtisCards wrote:you dont know anyone you could bum like 30 bucks off of?
Haha, this is the best idea so far

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:45 pm
by CatfatherB
Feerndad wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:If you happen to have any Gabapentin around, you could replace a few doses with it, I don't go to pain management anymore but my old "doctor" used to prescribe me tons of that stuff, I still have a bunch, it's old but it still works :D
I don't have any access to anything like that at the moment. It's a muscle relaxer right?

It's used for nerve pain, I used to get 3200mgs a day when I had osteonecrosis, both hips collapsed. It was the only thing that touched the pain, has one hell of a mood lift also ;)

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:00 pm
by reazaroff
I strech mine with hirsuta and javenica and cats claw (not all at once, alternating) and sometimes I'll completely dose with one of the first 2. Usually at night because I know it'll knock me out and control the pain so it gives me a tiny break. I've been trying to replace a few doses if and when I can per day. Also tumeric (with black pepper) supposedly helps...I've tried it and idk if it was the placebo effect or what but worth a shot!

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:40 pm
by Cj3
Have you looked into making tea with it? There is a thread here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1470

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:41 pm
by beathappening
Making plain kratom tea makes it less strong.

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:53 pm
by mivanqua
WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:57 pm
by mivanqua
Feerndad wrote:I'm running dangerously low on my kratom and due to unforeseen circumstances I'm not going to be able to buy more for a couple weeks. I work an extremely physical job and can't imagine working without it so I'm just curious on what's the best way to stretch your supply as long as possible. Any tips and tricks to get extra pain relief off a smaller amount?

Thanks for any advice. You guys are great and this place is amazing. I hope you all have a great day.

Edit: just to clarify I have a couple days left of kratom and I want to know if there's a way to stretch it over a week or more. I'm sure I'm asking for too much but you never know. Maybe someone here has had success doing this.
I PMes you twice and am unsure if it went through. Let me know or PM me to start the chain. My phone acts like an asshole a lot of times.

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:09 pm
by beathappening
mivanqua wrote:
WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.
He's banned. He made that comment before he was banned.

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:31 am
by Payshince
Feerndad!

Can you p4y 4 Sh!ppn9 at all?
For some samples for you..

Also yes Stem & Vein
Hirsuta both help wonderfully

Also Lemon
Cayenne
Turmeric
Black pepper
Magnesium
Caffeine
All of these help as potentiators.
Also if u spread out your doses it could help your tolerance for sure making a potential burn last longer!

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:32 pm
by mivanqua
beathappening wrote:
mivanqua wrote:
WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.
He's banned. He made that comment before he was banned.
Why did he get banned?

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:34 pm
by mivanqua
I was going to mail him some as well. Bad time to disappear. Everyones throwing kratom at him.

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:08 pm
by Payshince
Why were “they” throwing Kratom at him??
:?

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:45 pm
by herbalhippie
mivanqua wrote:I was going to mail him some as well. Bad time to disappear. Everyones throwing kratom at him.
He was here at 8:57 this morning.

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:54 pm
by mivanqua
Payshince wrote:Why were “they” throwing Kratom at him??
:?
Youre one of 'em. I was just going to try to help him out. I don't know why you were going to, I assume the same reason.

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:08 am
by Payshince
Im confused hahaha :lol:

I am?

Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:32 pm
by mivanqua
Payshince wrote:Im confused hahaha :lol:

I am?

Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?
Yeah you said you would send him some if he paid shipping. I did send him some this morning. About 500 grams of...I think 12 different strains. That should get him through for a while/the whole time (if he's frugal, that is.)

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:00 pm
by herbalhippie
mivanqua wrote:
Payshince wrote:Im confused hahaha :lol:

I am?

Is this throwing kratom a Metaphor?
Yeah you said you would send him some if he paid shipping. I did send him some this morning. About 500 grams of...I think 12 different strains. That should get him through for a while/the whole time (if he's frugal, that is.)
Aww, so good of you!

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:12 am
by Payshince
Woah thats quite a bit.

Good for You!
Seriously you have my respect.

Its good to see someone who puts another before there self.

Mivanqua FTW :mrgreen:

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:10 pm
by mivanqua
Please let me know the package arrived safely!

Re: Best ways to stretch kratom supply

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:04 am
by MetalMamaRocks
beathappening wrote:
mivanqua wrote:
WotAnAtti2d wrote:What is your usual dose and how many times per day?
Well well! Glad to see you, my friend! I have a partially composed message to you. I'll finish later.
He's banned. He made that comment before he was banned.
Lol - he just can't help himself!