Your favorite greens
-
Kratom newbie
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:11 pm
Your favorite greens
Just wondering what are everyone's favorite greens, that are currently available, and the vendor you get them from. I’m looking to try something new and I like a euphoric green with long legs. I mix them with whites so if there’s any that mix really well let me know about those too. Thanks for all suggestions!
-
NLK316
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
- Location: Wichita Kansas
Re: Your favorite greens
I'm very fond of fast greens as well. Any green w/ high euphoria...im all over it!
I really like Smiley Time's super green #3.
Green Batak from Tea Time is great as well.
Green Vietnam, in general, is a great green for euphoria & energy.
I'm ordering Green Ketapang from Soulistic today. I heard it's a good one, so we'll see!
I really like Smiley Time's super green #3.
Green Batak from Tea Time is great as well.
Green Vietnam, in general, is a great green for euphoria & energy.
I'm ordering Green Ketapang from Soulistic today. I heard it's a good one, so we'll see!
-
DNA011001
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
- Location: United States
Re: Your favorite greens
Recently I have been really enjoying Mitra Mans greens- kapuas, Thai, Sumatra are the most popular. I really like all of his greens a lot and seem to mix well with whites.
Liza has great greens too like Nugroz and Bota and a blend Happy Go Lucky that feels like a green to me.
Sacred Son has Boyan and Bastard that most everyone likes.
I like Sosa’s green too, but have not tried the current batches.
I think there are some Green Enthusiasts around that can give extensive lists, too!
Liza has great greens too like Nugroz and Bota and a blend Happy Go Lucky that feels like a green to me.
Sacred Son has Boyan and Bastard that most everyone likes.
I like Sosa’s green too, but have not tried the current batches.
I think there are some Green Enthusiasts around that can give extensive lists, too!
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Your favorite greens
Liza also has the green batak, and her green zombie is consistently good.
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Your favorite greens
Wonderlands Green Batak is my #1. It's pricey bc it's enhanced, but you won't find anything better imo.
Smiley's super green #3 and super green Malay are both solid.
Sacred Son like super green is a blend of his 3 best greens. Very good with a good energy boost.
Teatime Bot. Also has a decent Green Batak.
Looking forward to trying Mitramans greens this week
Have to add Liza's green nugroz to my next order..always excellent reviews on that one.
Smiley's super green #3 and super green Malay are both solid.
Sacred Son like super green is a blend of his 3 best greens. Very good with a good energy boost.
Teatime Bot. Also has a decent Green Batak.
Looking forward to trying Mitramans greens this week
Have to add Liza's green nugroz to my next order..always excellent reviews on that one.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Your favorite greens
My favorites not necessarily in this order Lizas Green bota, Happy go lucky,, green nugroz
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Your favorite greens
Nugroz, lizas smileytime super green 3 and soulistic ,soultanicgreenery)
green bali, ,johnsons modern md,batch 31 
-
Kratom newbie
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:11 pm
Re: Your favorite greens
Thanks for all the suggestions I’ve been wanting to try smileys super green number 3 but looks like it’s out til tomorrow I have some happy go lucky and it’s great that’s exactly the kind of green I’m looking for (even though it’s a blend) I see a few people saying nugroz so I think I will order some of that until smileys is restocked.
-
Klubbs
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Re: Your favorite greens
Does anyone know if the green bota from Lizas is the same as KOG's?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Your favorite greens
No. Unfortunately "Anything Goes" in the U.S. kratom business .. Anything that SELLS, is fair game .. No Rules! Buyers Market!Klubbs wrote:Does anyone know if the green bota from Lizas is the same as KOG's?
AFAIK KOG's Bota & Melawi strains are.. A different batch, AND most likely, different supplier from other U.S. vendors... Same with his exclusive Malaysian
Both KOG and Botanical Bunny = 2 vendors transparent about suppliers.. AND always have Top Shelf greens!
B.B. appears to be the ONLY vendor, who (we know) stocks KC (Kratom Crumbs) leaf including KC PMD - consistently one of the best greens! Other GREAT brand name greens are: Nugroz, Big Bang, Dayak, Green Asia, and Wild Green from GGK.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Your favorite greens
A few favorite greens for me currently -
Mitraman: Green MD, Green Kapuas, Green Sumatra
Soultanic (fm Soulistic): Dark Green Pinoh, G Saka, WG Kapuas
Liza’s: G Zombie, G Bota, G Batak, G Nugroz
Smiley Time: SG3, G Aceh, SG Malay, SG Borneo, G Monster, G Samarinda
Mitraman: Green MD, Green Kapuas, Green Sumatra
Soultanic (fm Soulistic): Dark Green Pinoh, G Saka, WG Kapuas
Liza’s: G Zombie, G Bota, G Batak, G Nugroz
Smiley Time: SG3, G Aceh, SG Malay, SG Borneo, G Monster, G Samarinda
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Your favorite greens
SOSA Green Maeng Da and Sacred Son Green Bastard are both pretty euphoric at low doses for me. We are all so different, the Wonderland Gardens Green Batak just doesn't do it for me, but most people rave about it. I have it shelved for a bit because sometimes it will be great if you leave it alone for a bit!
Also I've discovered dose is different for different strains.
* javagurl62
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Your favorite greens
Smileytime's Super Green 3. And I'm not a fan of greens, usually, but that stuff changed my mind and put a smile on my face (I do blend it with red for chronic pain, only the green gives me mood uplift)
The Red Queen
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Your favorite greens
Right now I would say my favorite Green veins are,
Soultanic Greenery’s - Green JongKong #2
K-OG aka Kratom-OG’s - Green Malaysian and Green Jambu
Liza’s - Super Green Elephant
RVA - Green Kutai
Liza’s SGElephant right off the bat is highly good for Anxiety Relief
RVA’s Green Kutai is just very good m0od wise
Soultanic’s Grn JK2 is very good mo0d wise
KOG’s Grn Malay& Jambu are both excellent and strong and especially great together blended.
Would recommend all of them!
Soultanic Greenery’s - Green JongKong #2
K-OG aka Kratom-OG’s - Green Malaysian and Green Jambu
Liza’s - Super Green Elephant
RVA - Green Kutai
Liza’s SGElephant right off the bat is highly good for Anxiety Relief
RVA’s Green Kutai is just very good m0od wise
Soultanic’s Grn JK2 is very good mo0d wise
KOG’s Grn Malay& Jambu are both excellent and strong and especially great together blended.
Would recommend all of them!
- Payshince
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Your favorite greens
Payshince wrote:Right now I would say my favorite Green veins are,
K-OG aka Kratom-OG’s - Green Malaysian
KOG’s Grn Malay& Jambu are both excellent and strong and especially great together blended.
Would recommend all of them!
Hey Payshince, what effects did you get from that KOG Green Malaysian? I have it too, but I've only used it maybe 3 or 4 times because it didn't seem to do anything for me.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Your favorite greens
Yes same dude!
Keep trying it
It builds up over time
Its one of those type of strains.
Very tough to understand at key moments but dont lose hope
It is very good. An intense glow to it and the peak is THERE.
Trust me its worth it. Keep trying!

Keep trying it
It builds up over time
Its one of those type of strains.
Very tough to understand at key moments but dont lose hope
It is very good. An intense glow to it and the peak is THERE.
Trust me its worth it. Keep trying!
- Payshince
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Your favorite greens
Payshince wrote:Yes same dude!
Keep trying it
It builds up over time
Its one of those type of strains.
Very tough to understand at key moments but dont lose hope
It is very good. An intense glow to it and the peak is THERE.
Trust me its worth it. Keep trying!
That's good to know, thanks!
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Your favorite greens
Current favorite greens:
K-OG - Green Melawi, SuperGreen Aceh and regular Supergreen.
LizaBestBotanicals - Green Dayak, Green Kali (not on menu just yet but its available if you ask Liza in email) and Green Sumatra (all are euphoric and mid-spec to slow with great pain relief)
Treasure House - Green Piaman batch#31 (I have #39 coming today along with Green Bali)
Botanical Bunny - Green Bent and Green Sunda and my favorite Green Jongkong (all from Nov 2018 I think) This Green Jongkong is one of my favorite strains ever! and I am almost out. Anyone try their recent Green Jongkong lately and if so does it compare?
K-OG - Green Melawi, SuperGreen Aceh and regular Supergreen.
LizaBestBotanicals - Green Dayak, Green Kali (not on menu just yet but its available if you ask Liza in email) and Green Sumatra (all are euphoric and mid-spec to slow with great pain relief)
Treasure House - Green Piaman batch#31 (I have #39 coming today along with Green Bali)
Botanical Bunny - Green Bent and Green Sunda and my favorite Green Jongkong (all from Nov 2018 I think) This Green Jongkong is one of my favorite strains ever! and I am almost out. Anyone try their recent Green Jongkong lately and if so does it compare?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Your favorite greens
Batch 31! In another thread I said batch 17? Hahaha! Thanks for reminding me, it's batch 31 piaman green and modern green md those were good,,,!
-
NLK316
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
- Location: Wichita Kansas
Re: Your favorite greens
Green Ketapang from Soultanic is a HIT! I just got it last week and will be ordering more!