Page 1 of 1

Your favorite greens

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:11 pm
by Kratom newbie
Just wondering what are everyone's favorite greens, that are currently available, and the vendor you get them from. I’m looking to try something new and I like a euphoric green with long legs. I mix them with whites so if there’s any that mix really well let me know about those too. Thanks for all suggestions!

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:27 pm
by NLK316
I'm very fond of fast greens as well. Any green w/ high euphoria...im all over it!
I really like Smiley Time's super green #3.
Green Batak from Tea Time is great as well.
Green Vietnam, in general, is a great green for euphoria & energy.
I'm ordering Green Ketapang from Soulistic today. I heard it's a good one, so we'll see!

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:59 pm
by DNA011001
Recently I have been really enjoying Mitra Mans greens- kapuas, Thai, Sumatra are the most popular. I really like all of his greens a lot and seem to mix well with whites.
Liza has great greens too like Nugroz and Bota and a blend Happy Go Lucky that feels like a green to me.
Sacred Son has Boyan and Bastard that most everyone likes.
I like Sosa’s green too, but have not tried the current batches.
I think there are some Green Enthusiasts around that can give extensive lists, too!

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:25 pm
by Kaidensmom
Liza also has the green batak, and her green zombie is consistently good.

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:59 pm
by Ezriderx2x
Wonderlands Green Batak is my #1. It's pricey bc it's enhanced, but you won't find anything better imo.

Smiley's super green #3 and super green Malay are both solid.

Sacred Son like super green is a blend of his 3 best greens. Very good with a good energy boost.

Teatime Bot. Also has a decent Green Batak.

Looking forward to trying Mitramans greens this week

Have to add Liza's green nugroz to my next order..always excellent reviews on that one.

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:37 pm
by GrannyJ62
My favorites not necessarily in this order Lizas Green bota, Happy go lucky,, green nugroz

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:21 am
by Oletimer
Nugroz, lizas smileytime super green 3 and soulistic ,soultanicgreenery) ;) green bali, ,johnsons modern md,batch 31 :mrgreen:

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:53 am
by Kratom newbie
Thanks for all the suggestions I’ve been wanting to try smileys super green number 3 but looks like it’s out til tomorrow I have some happy go lucky and it’s great that’s exactly the kind of green I’m looking for (even though it’s a blend) I see a few people saying nugroz so I think I will order some of that until smileys is restocked.

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:15 pm
by Klubbs
Does anyone know if the green bota from Lizas is the same as KOG's?

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:07 am
by BallzDeep9
Klubbs wrote:Does anyone know if the green bota from Lizas is the same as KOG's?
No. Unfortunately "Anything Goes" in the U.S. kratom business .. Anything that SELLS, is fair game .. No Rules! Buyers Market!

AFAIK KOG's Bota & Melawi strains are.. A different batch, AND most likely, different supplier from other U.S. vendors... Same with his exclusive Malaysian 8-)

Both KOG and Botanical Bunny = 2 vendors transparent about suppliers.. AND always have Top Shelf greens! :mrgreen:

B.B. appears to be the ONLY vendor, who (we know) stocks KC (Kratom Crumbs) leaf including KC PMD - consistently one of the best greens! Other GREAT brand name greens are: Nugroz, Big Bang, Dayak, Green Asia, and Wild Green from GGK.

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:20 am
by jabro70
A few favorite greens for me currently -
Mitraman: Green MD, Green Kapuas, Green Sumatra
Soultanic (fm Soulistic): Dark Green Pinoh, G Saka, WG Kapuas
Liza’s: G Zombie, G Bota, G Batak, G Nugroz
Smiley Time: SG3, G Aceh, SG Malay, SG Borneo, G Monster, G Samarinda

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:37 am
by javagurl62
SOSA Green Maeng Da and Sacred Son Green Bastard are both pretty euphoric at low doses for me. We are all so different, the Wonderland Gardens Green Batak just doesn't do it for me, but most people rave about it. I have it shelved for a bit because sometimes it will be great if you leave it alone for a bit! :mrgreen: Also I've discovered dose is different for different strains.

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:00 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Smileytime's Super Green 3. And I'm not a fan of greens, usually, but that stuff changed my mind and put a smile on my face (I do blend it with red for chronic pain, only the green gives me mood uplift)

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 am
by Payshince
Right now I would say my favorite Green veins are,

Soultanic Greenery’s - Green JongKong #2

K-OG aka Kratom-OG’s - Green Malaysian and Green Jambu

Liza’s - Super Green Elephant

RVA - Green Kutai

Liza’s SGElephant right off the bat is highly good for Anxiety Relief

RVA’s Green Kutai is just very good m0od wise

Soultanic’s Grn JK2 is very good mo0d wise

KOG’s Grn Malay& Jambu are both excellent and strong and especially great together blended.


Would recommend all of them!

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:10 am
by Kaidensmom
Payshince wrote:Right now I would say my favorite Green veins are,

K-OG aka Kratom-OG’s - Green Malaysian

KOG’s Grn Malay& Jambu are both excellent and strong and especially great together blended.


Would recommend all of them!

Hey Payshince, what effects did you get from that KOG Green Malaysian? I have it too, but I've only used it maybe 3 or 4 times because it didn't seem to do anything for me.

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:13 am
by Payshince
Yes same dude!

Keep trying it

It builds up over time
Its one of those type of strains.

Very tough to understand at key moments but dont lose hope

It is very good. An intense glow to it and the peak is THERE.

Trust me its worth it. Keep trying!

8-)

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:15 am
by Kaidensmom
Payshince wrote:Yes same dude!

Keep trying it

It builds up over time
Its one of those type of strains.

Very tough to understand at key moments but dont lose hope

It is very good. An intense glow to it and the peak is THERE.

Trust me its worth it. Keep trying!

That's good to know, thanks!

8-)

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:28 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
Current favorite greens:

K-OG - Green Melawi, SuperGreen Aceh and regular Supergreen.

LizaBestBotanicals - Green Dayak, Green Kali (not on menu just yet but its available if you ask Liza in email) and Green Sumatra (all are euphoric and mid-spec to slow with great pain relief)

Treasure House - Green Piaman batch#31 (I have #39 coming today along with Green Bali)

Botanical Bunny - Green Bent and Green Sunda and my favorite Green Jongkong (all from Nov 2018 I think) This Green Jongkong is one of my favorite strains ever! and I am almost out. Anyone try their recent Green Jongkong lately and if so does it compare?

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:48 pm
by Oletimer
Batch 31! In another thread I said batch 17? Hahaha! Thanks for reminding me, it's batch 31 piaman green and modern green md those were good,,,!

Re: Your favorite greens

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:33 pm
by NLK316
Green Ketapang from Soultanic is a HIT! I just got it last week and will be ordering more!