Page 1 of 1

Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:13 pm
by labdog03
Just trying to figure out posting pics?...Mom is about 15 feet tall now, and just leafing out after the Winter. She doesn't start growing again until 1st part of May.

Image

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:38 pm
by acejestyr15
Absolutely beautiful tree labdog!!! How long have you had her?

And have you tried the fresh leaves, how potent are they??

So cool that you have a nice full grown plant like that, good for you!

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:28 pm
by mivanqua
She's gorgeous! That does look like it would be a pain in the ass to cover in the winter!

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:33 pm
by MetalMamaRocks
Beautiful! What part of the country are you in?

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:40 pm
by beathappening
Dude your mom's hot

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:13 am
by Slapjack
Dude! I bet that tree makes your houses value go way up .lol

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:30 am
by labdog03
MetalMamaRocks wrote:Beautiful! What part of the country are you in?
Pensacola, the Panhandle of NW Florida...

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:34 am
by instantKARMA
[quote="labdog03"][/quote]
Pensacola, the Panhandle of NW Florida...

Awesome....I know where YOU live!
(Don't leave home without it!) :twisted: :lol:

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:11 pm
by beathappening
labdog03 wrote:
MetalMamaRocks wrote:Beautiful! What part of the country are you in?
Pensacola, the Panhandle of NW Florida...
That's my hometown! I moved away years ago, but I still have family and friends living there.

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:54 pm
by GrannyJ62
O my that's Beautiful I want one

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:06 pm
by jabro70
Damn! That thing is gorgeous! I’d love to see several million more growing in the States.

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:04 pm
by brave777
wow, sexiest tree i ever seen. Did i say sexy? wonder if you tried chewing on leafs then spit it out, like indo people do? Does your mom have a name? like what variety? Or its just how it dried, to get different color names? Very impressive!!! i also wish tons of people would grow in the states.

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:17 pm
by javagurl62
Awesome momma tree! 8-) I'll be awaiting cuttings. I live in San Antonio and think I can grow such a tree just fine. :mrgreen:

Re: Mother Tree/Cuttings coming SOON

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:54 am
by Jimmyt951
labdog03 wrote:Just trying to figure out posting pics?...Mom is about 15 feet tall now, and just leafing out after the Winter. She doesn't start growing again until 1st part of May.

Image
id be interested in a cutting!