Page 1 of 1

What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:54 am
by Cj3
I take magnesium and turmeric before my first and second servings of the day. I try to take them 15 or 20 minutes prior, but sometimes I take them at the same time as the leaf. I was wondering what you all do and what the optimum time is to take your stuff.

Cj3

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:08 pm
by beathappening
Check out this very recent thread on the same topic that already has a bunch of info

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74

Use the search bar- it helps.

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:59 pm
by Crashley
I cant believe cimetidine is not listed on that other thread. Its generic tagamet, super cheap at walmart (super expensive everywhere else). It kicks the crap out of every other potentiator there is. The only thing that comes close is piperine (bioperine/black pepper extract) but cimetidine is a more potent cyp34a inhibitor and also inhibits cyp2d6. Agmatine is cool but it can mess with the effects.

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:37 pm
by beathappening
Crashley wrote:I cant believe cimetidine is not listed on that other thread
Well.... I did in the comments. But just to reiterate, it causes gynaecomastia...aka bitch tits. Best to stay away from tagamet. If you're a girl or transitioning into one I guess that might be okay.

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:42 pm
by herbalhippie
Damn! THAT'S why my burns haven't been so good lately. I switched from cimetidine to ranitidine. :o

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:37 pm
by fitmom30
I’ve been using Turmeric and grapefruit juice before each dose twice a day. I feel like it gives it more of a boost if I take it about 20 min or so before.

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:13 am
by e_poison
People who take Tagamet to potentiate, how soon before the kratom do you take it?

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:32 am
by herbalhippie
I switched back to cimetidine today and I think it's made a difference.

e_poison, I just take it morning and evening, every day. So it's always in my system.

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:36 am
by Payshince
I’m truly surprised I have yet to Try cimetidine.

I use Ranitidine every day for Acid Reflux soo hm
Will grab a tiny bottle of generic at Target next Friday ;)
I also wanna grab some Cats Claw too!

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:43 am
by Payshince
Heres two that work like a muthafuhkn champ!

1. Lemon(s). Actually instead of cutting up lemons I got a small bottle in the produce section near the Lemons organic pure lemon juice and it tastes extremely fresh too. Just squeeze a few drops in your water and b!g difference.
Lmk bcuz this is a new one for me and I feel like many arent aware of how well Lemon works to release the Alkaloids!


2. Cayenne pepper. Yoy dont need to grab a cayenne pepper and start eating them like candies. That’s not realistic for most lol so try grabbing some Cayenne extract already capped in powder form via Amazon... and you will notice a difference!


I enjoy both of these very much!!

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:47 am
by herbalhippie
Payshince wrote:
2. Cayenne pepper. Yoy dont need to grab a cayenne pepper and start eating them like candies. That’s not realistic for most lol so try grabbing some Cayenne extract already capped in powder form via Amazon... and you will notice a difference!


No wonder you have acid reflux :shock: :?

Take care of your tummy! :lol:

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:30 am
by Payshince
LOLol

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:48 pm
by GrannyJ62
I use Apple cider vinegar with the mother ,turmeric and I also use lemon juice .I've got to try the grapefruit juice so I potentate all the time.

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:21 pm
by Payshince
I started drinking quite a bit of Kombucha.

I know some say its gross but not really actually.
I used to think that and tried a few flavors because there are sooo many diff types and they’re delicious and compels the EF out 0f my burn!
:o 8-)
There’s a Pomegranate Kombucha I get at my local grocery store and it kicks my ass bcuz its so strong and tasty!

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:15 pm
by trigger
Acv pills and magnesium 500mg. 10min or so ahead of burn.

Re: What potentiators do you take and when?

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:36 am
by twistedvincent
To help guard against tolerance make sure to use High Absorption Chelated Magnesium.

I just take 200mg every day in the morning per/a few different articles I've read on the subject.

I also use agmatine 3 days on/3 days off so it continues to work properly and on agmatine days I cut my kratom doses in half. So if my regular dose is 4 grams I only use 2 on agmatine days and so on.

I've been on this schedule since I started using kratom last September and it works flawlessly for me. My tolerance remains in check and I get consistent quality results.

For an extra euphoria boost I will take a standard 10 or 15mg dose of DXM 1/2 an hour before my kratom and HOLY CRAP does it ever amplify some of the my strains!

Smiley Times Super Green #3 is by far my favorite with DXM....mind blowing!!

Please don't use more than the standard dose though, it's irresponsible and misuse just gives kratom detractors more ammo to use against us all!