Page 1 of 1
Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:40 pm
by lagoon JL
So I am about to make an order from smiley and was just curious since the website is back up if anyone could give me some guidance as to what strains to order. I can’t do whites and I’m gonna do a 4 way split kilo so I just need the best 2 greens for the day and afternoon and the two best reds or whatever is potent in this batch of stuff for nighttime and anxiety! Any advice would be appreciated or if anyone wants to suggest strains from other places too I’m cool with that lol. Thanks in advance guys!
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:58 pm
by BallzDeep9
Smiley Time:
- Super Green #3 (#060619-1)
- Premium Maeng Da
- Red Bali (#060119-1)
- Premium Red Thai
Those would be my picks for TWO greens and TWO reds. All new batches SO - I have not tried these batches, I base my opinion on having those strains recently AND his stuff is pretty consistent.. Premium Maeng Da IS a green strain. OF those reds his Red Bali is more a day-time Red, and the PRT more sleepy time.. Another decent but heavy slow Red is his Red Mahakam. Smiley's Gold Banjo has gotten good reviews also, its more a reddish leaf. Enjoy!!

Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:02 pm
by ScottyK
What Balls said. This new batch of Red Bali seems much better. You might like the Green Malay as one of your Reds. The supreme Green is also nice.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:09 pm
by lagoon JL
Awesome suggestions ballz and Scotty what about the super green Malay versus the premium md also do you guys know about his dark bent or any yellow strains maybe? I might branch out and do two split kilos so what you suggest if I went that route ballz?
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:39 pm
by instantKARMA
lagoon JL wrote:Awesome suggestions ballz and Scotty what about the super green Malay versus the premium md also do you guys know about his dark bent or any yellow strains maybe? I might branch out and do two split kilos so what you suggest if I went that route ballz?
His Yellow Vietnam is my favorite yellow. It's slightly sedative and is nicely euphoric with great pain relieving
capability. It's not quite as sedating as the S. Green Malay. I have the Super Green Malay from around Feb.
and it's potent.....really potent with wonderful pain relief and heavy sedation. Both may be my favorites from
Smiley Time! The PMD, at least for me, is mid-spec to slightly fast with good pain relief and mood boost. I've
mentioned a number of times here on DoubleM that the Yellow Vietnam blended 1:1 with Smiley's Red Bali is
likely my favorite when it comes to blends!
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:10 pm
by lagoon JL
Thanks man yeah I’ve seen that mentioned before lol I think I will do my first kilo as ballz suggested and maybe the second one do yellow Vietnam, super green Malay, dark bent and maybe a gold strain or something lol. I’m terrible when it comes to deciding when I haven’t tried the recent batches of stuff lol
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:07 pm
by instantKARMA
lagoon JL wrote:Thanks man yeah I’ve seen that mentioned before lol I think I will do my first kilo as ballz suggested and maybe the second one do yellow Vietnam, super green Malay, dark bent and maybe a gold strain or something lol. I’m terrible when it comes to deciding when I haven’t tried the recent batches of stuff lol
I don't think you can wrong with any of Mr. BallZZZ or Scotty's recommendations....all good solid choices!
I have them all, including the Supreme Greens and they're among my many favorites!
As to deciding which strains to choose, I may be the worst. I spend hours going back and forth
trying to decide which strains to buy for every single order, especially with a menu as large as Smiley's
and a few other vendors! Indecisive doesn't even begin to define my state of mind when putting
together an order!

I want them all!
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:18 pm
by ScottyK
lagoon JL wrote:Awesome suggestions ballz and Scotty what about the super green Malay versus the premium md also do you guys know about his dark bent or any yellow strains maybe? I might branch out and do two split kilos so what you suggest if I went that route ballz?
I don't think I could chose between the Malay and the Premium MD. They're both in my regular rotation along with the SG3.
I tried one of his Bents. I didn't think much of it by itself but when I blended it I really enjoyed it. Nobody told me I was supposed to blend it. Lol.
I had the Yellow Vietnam months back and I remember it being rather potent, and potent all by by itself. Didn't need to be blended.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:32 pm
by BallzDeep9
With the new
Membership site, it sounds like Smiley himself will not be participating as much on Internet forums, to answer ANY questions from customers, the products are SOLD for
research and botanical purposes only. These products are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease or ailments.
NO discussion here on Double MM regarding Medical Claims ("pain relief et cetera") is
endorsed by the vendor Smiley Time. Our discussions HERE are totally independent of the vendor... EXPECT to see this alot more. Many vendors never discuss the product... Bit of a sticky situation, things have changed over the past month... Things may get EVEN tighter down the road & I would not be surprised to see, more vendors go Members ONLY... No new customers? Referrals Only?
Anyway, sorry about the rant there.. He's got a very nice
selection right NOW. Variety! You're always better off, buying Split Kilos 'cuz you never know which strain might work best for you personally ... Everyone's suggestions have been good!!

Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:05 am
by AvonBarksdale
Premium MD is nice. I also liked his chill mode. Hes a great guy too never really had a bad batch from him
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:09 am
by beathappening
AvonBarksdale wrote:Premium MD is nice. I also liked his chill mode. Hes a great guy too never really had a bad batch from him
Where's Wallace?
Had to get that out of my system
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:22 pm
by whisperjet
the yellow sunda is top notch, best yellow i ever had, good all around strain, it is a new batch tho right now. the super red jong kong is his very best red strain ( better than red vietnam) and my go to favorite for sleep, my favorite of the 5 strains that i have tryed, (don’t order dragon fire its a six) all his spestrains work, its just that some have longer legs, more euphoria
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:34 pm
by Cj3
Green Monster from Smiley is probably the best green I’ve ever had. Lots of energy and focus and moderate pain relief.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:11 am
by twistedvincent
I'm getting ready to place a new order as well, my first since October. I stocked up to get thru monsoon season just to be safe. Truth be told I placed a small order a couple months ago and it was fine. He really does have consistent quality.
I know a couple people mentioned their choices for sleep but I'm a horrible insomniac and would like your input as to what you think is his most sedating red.
Also looking for anything high on the mood/euphoria scale with moderate pain relief. .
I'm definitely in on Red Bali and possibly Red Elephant, but that wasn't as sedating as I would have liked.
Last batch I got Red Bent#2, Red Samarinda (meh), Red Elephant, Premium MD, SG#3, Monster Mash, White Banjo, White Sumatra and Green Elephant.
I really want to try some new new stuff but he's got so many new strains/blends I don't know where to start!
Any/all suggestions welcome and Thanks!
PS-
What's the difference between his Red Bali's?
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:28 am
by brave777
twistedvincent wrote:I'm getting ready to place a new order as well, my first since October. I stocked up to get thru monsoon season just to be safe. Truth be told I placed a small order a couple months ago and it was fine. He really does have consistent quality.
I know a couple people mentioned their choices for sleep but I'm a horrible insomniac and would like your input as to what you think is his most sedating red.
Also looking for anything high on the mood/euphoria scale with moderate pain relief. .
I'm definitely in on Red Bali and possibly Red Elephant, but that wasn't as sedating as I would have liked.
Last batch I got Red Bent#2, Red Samarinda (meh), Red Elephant, Premium MD, SG#3, Monster Mash, White Banjo, White Sumatra and Green Elephant.
I really want to try some new new stuff but he's got so many new strains/blends I don't know where to start!
Any/all suggestions welcome and Thanks!
PS-
What's the difference between his Red Bali's?
I knows you want smileys, but white bigbank #50519 from RVA on its own will put you to sleep all day, i tested over 5 times, my first test with white bigbank i literally fell asleep on work time, glad i had a nice employee to wake me up, some reason i assumed it was euphoric from the post some here. You might be fine with 2 grams but if 3-6 grams, you will be knocked out, period. I regretted it wasn't euphoric and i was tricked, but the poster warned, it was a newer batch, least i am glad i know i got a 100% sleep strain. You will have puffy eyes from it, all the times i tried, always had puffy eyes like you going to fall asleep.
Now for smiley, wild red borneo and super green borneo, super clean focus, eye sught far and clear, sharp. plenty of energy and some relaxation. My mix was 2 wild red borneo and 4 super green borneo. if you do low dose, i suggest 1 gram red and 2 green.
That was my personal experience with it, to each bio chemistry might not be the same. but i am convinced least 80% you will have similar experience. Now i dont know if smiley got a newer batch for wild red borneo or super green borneo, if want the batch #, let me know.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:03 am
by twistedvincent
^ I'll definitely look at RVA, I'm open to everything as long as it's quality and I've heard nothing but good things about them.
Thanks!
UPDATE:
Well crap! Looks like they don't stock or are out of white big bang.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:08 pm
by GrannyJ62
.maybe Liza has it I know shes got some of the big bangs
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:14 pm
by GrannyJ62
I just checked Liza does have white big bang I think hers and Smiley s may be similar if not the same.I need to try me some smileys
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:22 pm
by twistedvincent
I'm re-thinking the whole white big bang thing since a lot of people found it quite fast and I have plenty of white bango if I feel the need for speed.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:42 am
by matt11
green aceh.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:43 am
by twistedvincent
So what's the deal with smileys green and red aceh?
Are they euphoric, fast, slow, please fill me in.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:51 pm
by matt11
twistedvincent wrote:So what's the deal with smileys green and red aceh?
Are they euphoric, fast, slow, please fill me in.
ive only tried the green aceh, it was on point. for me it was very enjoyable.it was euphoric, also with a mood lifting quality about it. not too fast though maybe slightly , id say all in all it was pretty mid spec. it was defiantly my favorite from the bunch that I got in a split kilo; super green #3, PMD, and wild green bota.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:38 pm
by twistedvincent
Can somebody explain the difference between describing euphoric and mood boost.
I know, I ask a lot of questions....
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:04 pm
by Kaidensmom
I typically define euphoric as a warm, fuzzy, calm type of happiness. And mood boost as an alert, upbeat kind of happiness. It's kinda hard to describe. Especially when you're fuzzy calm happy, as I am right now.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:09 pm
by WhiteAngelica
twistedvincent wrote:I'm getting ready to place a new order as well, my first since October. I stocked up to get thru monsoon season just to be safe. Truth be told I placed a small order a couple months ago and it was fine. He really does have consistent quality.
I know a couple people mentioned their choices for sleep but I'm a horrible insomniac and would like your input as to what you think is his most sedating red.
Also looking for anything high on the mood/euphoria scale with moderate pain relief. .
I'm definitely in on Red Bali and possibly Red Elephant, but that wasn't as sedating as I would have liked.
Last batch I got Red Bent#2, Red Samarinda (meh), Red Elephant, Premium MD, SG#3, Monster Mash, White Banjo, White Sumatra and Green Elephant.
I really want to try some new new stuff but he's got so many new strains/blends I don't know where to start!
Any/all suggestions welcome and Thanks!
PS-
What's the difference between his Red Bali's?
Hey, you said the Red Sama was Meh at the time. Did your perspective change? Does anyone know how the Red Sama is right now? I'm ordering a split kilo and was going to add Sama to the list, but I'm starting to hesitate. I'm definitely getting red sandai, Red maha, and Yellow vietnam. The Sama was an old standby of mine, but has it gotten weaker?
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:44 am
by twistedvincent
Since I got the Samarinda in the same order as his SG#3 it's probably unfair of me to compare their euphoric effects because SG#3 is on whole other level.
Re: Help with an order from smiley time pls
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:33 am
by Luk3
beathappening wrote:AvonBarksdale wrote:Premium MD is nice. I also liked his chill mode. Hes a great guy too never really had a bad batch from him
Where's Wallace?
Had to get that out of my system
LOL! I was thinking the same thing!