Mystic island recommendations

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
WeedWitch7
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:35 am

Mystic island recommendations

Post by WeedWitch7 »

They finally have a decent stock and they have a lot of strains that have always been pretty good. If anyone has had any batches Specifically from the month of May up to now how were they?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by beathappening »

WeedWitch7 wrote: always been pretty good
:roll:
Feerndad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by Feerndad »

WeedWitch7 wrote:They finally have a decent stock and they have a lot of strains that have always been pretty good. If anyone has had any batches Specifically from the month of May up to now how were they?
Below average for sure. Recently got phatcracker and vampire and both were the consistency of sand. The phatcracker also had a shit load of stems through it. Avoid for sure. Not bunk, but not good by any means.
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by ScottyK »

beathappening wrote:
WeedWitch7 wrote: always been pretty good
:roll:

Lol. You're a piece of work.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by beathappening »

I keeps it real
Triviali
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:37 am
Location: New York, USA
Contact:

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by Triviali »

I think the current stock of phatcracker is good.
reazaroff
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by reazaroff »

I'll say I pulled the trigger a little while back out of sheer curiosity to see if it was still doing nothing and was pleasantly surprised. Doppleganger and mermaid weren't bad. Mystique as well. One other I can't remember for the life of me. I expected it to do ZIP after all the everything so glad I didn't waste my money haha. Might slowly try more and see if the quality is coming back. I always hope for the best...screws me sometimes :lol:
WeedWitch7
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:35 am

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by WeedWitch7 »

Lol there green Malay has literally never not given me decent effects. Even when it was dark af and looked completely different it still turned out to be fire. Only mystic island has had strains for me that didn't lose potency from using them too often. I guess I'm just lucky they work for me :D
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by beathappening »

It's because those quartz crystals you have are great potentiators. The faster-than-light pulses break down the alkaloids better.
WeedWitch7
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:35 am

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by WeedWitch7 »

Maybe the stick up your rectum is blocking the alkaloids when you boof your kratom? Lol
reazaroff
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by reazaroff »

WeedWitch7 wrote:Lol there green Malay has literally never not given me decent effects. Even when it was dark af and looked completely different it still turned out to be fire. Only mystic island has had strains for me that didn't lose potency from using them too often. I guess I'm just lucky they work for me :D
I definitely had a few miss over winter (insert shocked face) but for the most part it does what I need it to do :lol: I've been ridiculously happy with smiley but curiosity got the better of me. Glad I did! I will say the vampire I got wasn't as sedating as I remember but that might be because I was able to cut my dose back...or not as good! who knows?
reazaroff
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by reazaroff »

WeedWitch7 wrote:Maybe the stick up your rectum is blocking the alkaloids when you boof your kratom? Lol
I'm crying from laughing so hard. I needed that. Thank you :lol: :lol: 5 hours of sleep 2 nights ago and none the night before that and none last night because a FRICKIN song in my head. Makes for cranky pants. My kids owe you LMFAO! I'm stalking the door waiting for for my mitraman order supposed to be here by 8 pm and it's 6. AHH!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by beathappening »

WeedWitch7 wrote:Maybe the stick up your rectum is blocking the alkaloids when you boof your kratom? Lol
The stick up my rectum isn't blocking anything, thank you very much. ;)
Your aura is really glowing red right now, what are you wearing, opal? Aventurine?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by mivanqua »

beathappening wrote:
WeedWitch7 wrote:Maybe the stick up your rectum is blocking the alkaloids when you boof your kratom? Lol
The stick up my rectum isn't blocking anything, thank you very much. ;)
Your aura is really glowing red right now, what are you wearing, opal? Aventurine?

Labradorite. And the ETs f'in KNOW it.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by Oletimer »

Hahaha! _______Labradorite. And the ETs f'in KNOW it. :mrgreen: Love it,,labradorite is my absolute favorite, !!! I'm not a customer anymore, ,but I did receive a sample of green malay from Herbal Hippie it was good, wasn't expecting that,,maybe cause I never tried it,,?? Thanks btw,HH! Would I order MI island again? No,,those days are over,, :roll: ,
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

You bet the ETs know it.


Image
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by Oletimer »

Beautiful!! ! love the purple hues,,,!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

You don't find purple in labradorite very often. I've got that one and a couple smaller ones with purple in it.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by mivanqua »

herbalhippie wrote:You bet the ETs know it.


Image
I LOVE Labradorite and I'm sure you know that it IS, in fact, said to attract ETs. I have no clue how they know this, but alas its an "attribute" if having it. Those are some lovely specimens you have there, h².
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

Maybe that's why I've had four sightings in the seven years I've lived here. The latest one only about 4 or 5 days ago.

:shock:

It helps that I have a wide open view for miles looking in three directions.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by Oletimer »

LABRADORITE
THE MAGICIAN
COSMIC • DESTINY • CURIOSITY
Have a case of the blahs? Discover the magic of your spirit and its connection to the universe with Labradorite, the best stone for fighting off an existential crisis. A rock star of mystical lore and ancient legends, the Labradorite crystal meaning can be traced back to the native peoples of icy Canada that believed the stone was created from frozen fire, a result of the northern lights. With its pearly hues that shimmer in a range of iridescent blues and greens, the Labradorite crystal reminds us to keep it magical by linking us to the spirit world, a dimension where anything is possible. Other stones keep us anchored to the earth with theirpowerful grounding effects while Labradorite encourages us to keep our head in the clouds. :mrgreen:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

Very nice!

I didn't care for labradorite for a long time. As long as I'd been collecting crystals and stones. Then, 2 or 3 years ago, I started craving it like mad, just out of nowhere. Strangest thing.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by Oletimer »

:D ;) ;)
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by Oletimer »

Hey MIVANQUA, ,here's the et story,,_______The color of labradorite is regarded by some as extra terrestrial in origin, and is believed to contain some of that outer space vibes in its flaming spectral coloring, providing for enhanced “galactic” derived insight in meditation, and day-to-day life. It has qualities as a bridge between inner and outer worlds of oneself, and between the earth and outer space. As a stone for meditation, labradorite works great as a calming stone.

labradoriteThe LABRADORITE IS NOT A NAME OF A MYSTIC ISLAND STRAIN BTW -) HH !!That had to feel surreal, I'd be keeping my camera close!! Sorry for hijacking We should start a thread in off topics!! SIGHTINGS,??
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

The first three I was so dumbfounded standing on the porch with my mouth hanging open I didn't even think 'camera'.

The last one I did. It's a shaky, unfocused film of a light, then the light gets REALLY bright. Then it dims and goes away.

:lol:

I told my daughter I wish I'd just watched it instead of trying to film it.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by mivanqua »

My boss worked for the DOD for a while and he tells me that "his sources" say that 90% of UFOs are known military experimental craft. "His sources" literally admitted to ET existence, you just have to read between the lines which is typical US government M.O. Also, if you're wondering, I completely believe him. He has given me no reason not to. He NEVER EVER goes into specifics, but he knows things that only some people know and everyone else just wonders. He's the perfect boss and friend for a conspiracy nut like me. He's answered a few questions I've had over the years and also introduced me to a politician whose life was threatened if he didn't "go along" (take that how you see fit) with Sandy Hook so he quit politics and now works at Home Depot. Weird but true. Too many stories to recount here but if you have any specific queries, ask and I'll do my best to tell you or find out.
h², POST THE VID! we all want to see it!
Oletimer, thanks for clearing up the Labradorite/ET connection. I've always wondered what that was all about.

This thread is funny! Our mystic island recommendation? Talk about cool rocks instead.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by mivanqua »

herbalhippie wrote:Very nice!

I didn't care for labradorite for a long time. As long as I'd been collecting crystals and stones. Then, 2 or 3 years ago, I started craving it like mad, just out of nowhere. Strangest thing.

My daughter's mom has a super sweet labradorite bracelet but can't wear it because, and this is a quote, "it makes me a bitch." She's a HUGE rockhead and has a really nice collection. When you hold her Tibetan quartz, you can FEEL IT tingling in your hand! Its really something.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

I'll see about posting that video when I get home from work.

I got a piece of water clear Himalayan quartz year before last and it is pretty powerful.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

I knew I had a picture of that Himalayan Crystal somewhere I finally found it in Facebook
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

Let's see if this works
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

It's still had a piece of the matrix attached to it when I got it. It was in my pocket and I was fiddling with it the morning I was watching the news and Bernie conceded the race to HRC. I snapped that piece of matrix right off of it. :(
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by mivanqua »

herbalhippie wrote:It's still had a piece of the matrix attached to it when I got it. It was in my pocket and I was fiddling with it the morning I was watching the news and Bernie conceded the race to HRC. I snapped that piece of matrix right off of it. :(
Personal story just so you don't feel so bad....
I went on a trip to AZ in 2003 to visit and write music with a good friend of mine using proceeds I got from getting run over by a car. On that trip, we took a drive from Flagstaff (where he was living) to Sedona. I bought a piece of Chalkantite for my rockhead daughters mom (just a friend then. I've NEVER seen Chalkantite ANYWHERE. Look it up, its beautiful stuff. It looks dyed but it is not.) It was $80 as it is so rare, which is a fair amount for a rock in my opinion. One night, years later when my daughter was about two, she and I were having a huge fight and she picked up the Chalkantite and threw it on the floor and smashed it into a million little tiny bits. (EDIT : My daughters mom, not my daughter. Just to clarify, this sentence is a little vague upon proofreading)
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by Oletimer »

HERBAL HIPPIE Love that Himalayan quartz!! Beautiful, , :o :o
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by trigger »

mivanqua wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:It's still had a piece of the matrix attached to it when I got it. It was in my pocket and I was fiddling with it the morning I was watching the news and Bernie conceded the race to HRC. I snapped that piece of matrix right off of it. :(
Personal story just so you don't feel so bad....
I went on a trip to AZ in 2003 to visit and write music with a good friend of mine using proceeds I got from getting run over by a car. On that trip, we took a drive from Flagstaff (where he was living) to Sedona. I bought a piece of Chalkantite for my rockhead daughters mom (just a friend then. I've NEVER seen Chalkantite ANYWHERE. Look it up, its beautiful stuff. It looks dyed but it is not.) It was $80 as it is so rare, which is a fair amount for a rock in my opinion. One night, years later when my daughter was about two, she and I were having a huge fight and she picked up the Chalkantite and threw it on the floor and smashed it into a million little tiny bits. (EDIT : My daughters mom, not my daughter. Just to clarify, this sentence is a little vague upon proofreading)
Definitely read it as you were having a fight with a 2 year old. :lol:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

mivanqua wrote:
herbalhippie wrote: I've NEVER seen Chalkantite ANYWHERE. Look it up, its beautiful stuff. It looks dyed but it is not.) )

Sure does look dyed. Like azurite, only the color is richer. I've never heard of it before.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by mivanqua »

herbalhippie wrote:
mivanqua wrote:
herbalhippie wrote: I've NEVER seen Chalkantite ANYWHERE. Look it up, its beautiful stuff. It looks dyed but it is not.) )

Sure does look dyed. Like azurite, only the color is richer. I've never heard of it before.
I hadn't either, nor had I seen it in any of the rock shops. That's why.I got.it for her. And she LOVED it....until...
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

Oletimer wrote:Hey MIVANQUA, ,here's the et story,,_______The color of labradorite is regarded by some as extra terrestrial in origin, and is believed to contain some of that outer space vibes in its flaming spectral coloring, providing for enhanced “galactic” derived insight in meditation, and day-to-day life. It has qualities as a bridge between inner and outer worlds of oneself, and between the earth and outer space. As a stone for meditation, labradorite works great as a calming stone.

labradoriteThe LABRADORITE IS NOT A NAME OF A MYSTIC ISLAND STRAIN BTW -) HH !!That had to feel surreal, I'd be keeping my camera close!! Sorry for hijacking We should start a thread in off topics!! SIGHTINGS,??
That's cool to know! I bought a Labradorite ring last week and now I'll think of this whenever I wear it!
WeedWitch7
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:35 am

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by WeedWitch7 »

I ended up getting their green malay and emerald and while it was extremely bitter and gritty it was decent....

Btw where's the crystal police aka breathhappening? I cought a picture of him getting ready to punish me for mentioning mystic island :shock: he's still quenched from when I talked about crystals in my last post :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by beathappening »

:lol: you think I'm the only one that doesn't like mystic? Thanks for the shout out though, your attachment is way too big to see on mobile but I'm sure it's hilarious and relevant. How long did it take you pick that meme out? Is that aventurine in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? ;)
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Mystic island recommendations

Post by beathappening »

Check this thread out if you believe I'm the only one that knows mi kratom is S&G (stem and garbage)...they're quite infamous these days.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1711

Maybe their reputation will recover at some point, but as of now I've read so many TERRIBLE reviews on their product AND customer service that it's not worth it.

Glad it works for you though.
Post Reply