Have you ever spilled your kratom?
- SimonBcv
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm
Have you ever spilled your kratom?
Do you try to save it by collecting it back in the bag? or throw out what ever is spilled?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
Depends where it spills, I have a few tines,on rug,scooped up top of pile, threw away rest
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
I have an “everything” bag for stuff that spills on my workspace when I’m filling caps or oblates. Even that has cat hair in it, so if I spill some like on the floor or anywhere else, it’s gonna get vacuumed.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
Dropped a tupperware container of Red BigBang upside down on the kitchen floor, scooped it back up into the container and weighed myself out a dose.
Still alive.

Still alive.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
i recently spilled some, i still have one of those very old green herbal salvation spoons, 2 grams one side and 6 grams other side. i forgot i filled the 2 gram up, and i needed to use 6 grams really fast. i dipped into Guayusa leaf with 6 grams side and when i flipped over into pot on stove, i was wondering why kratom powder all over on a side of the pot touching fire on stove and some made into pot.
shit happens.
I wiped it with paper towel, and tossed it. I try not to save any spills, just to be on safe side.
I wiped it with paper towel, and tossed it. I try not to save any spills, just to be on safe side.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Feerndad
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
Funny you posted this because I just spilled shit all over, scraped it up and ate it. Can't let a limited amount go to waste.
-
Cj3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
When I have large bags, I transfer smaller amounts to glass jars. I always put a sheet of paper down to work on and when I’m finished, anything that is on the paper is my treat after finishing
I have spilled smaller amounts on the counter and table before and I usually just lick my finger and wipe it up.
-
Triviali
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:37 am
- Location: New York, USA
- Contact:
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
If you spill it in the carpet, better clean out that vacuum cleaner filter and get ready for a lint-filled surprise. 
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
Is that the same red bigbang you had up on the trading post?herbalhippie wrote:Dropped a tupperware container of Red BigBang upside down on the kitchen floor, scooped it back up into the container and weighed myself out a dose.
Still alive.
JK
I think it'd be impossible to go very long taking kratom without the occasional Butterfinger. Most of the time for me it's just one of those green powder "stains" on a shirt or pants that I notice after the fact. Never really duffed any sort of substantial amount.....yet
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
Haha nope! Not getting rid of this BigBang, it was a gift from Widi and I don't have much left.crystalcactus wrote:Is that the same red bigbang you had up on the trading post?herbalhippie wrote:Dropped a tupperware container of Red BigBang upside down on the kitchen floor, scooped it back up into the container and weighed myself out a dose.
Still alive.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
^ hahaha
To crystalcactus
&
To herbalhippie
Havent tried that strain yet...
Damn I wonder if you freaked out or just shrugged and was like it happens...
I have been lucky myself tbh
I have yet to spill my inventory and it has been 1 Year now being on Kratom and I do a lot of mixing in a shaker so Im pretty focused when prepping my doses. I am extra EXTRA cautious when dealing with my Strains.
I like to now when I get a quantity of Over 150g +
I will put half weighed out into a separate container and mark that and put away somewhere for later.
The other Half use just in case it gets contaminated and or (Spilled).
I almost knocked over my tall 250g bag of Kats’ - Green Brunei. (One of my all time favorites)
Honestly idk what I’d do
Id prolly grab it and filter? Idk...
Knock on wood......
Those pesky tall-ass bags is just asking to be knocked over! Gotta be smarter than that and not give it the benefit of the doubt bcuz it can happen! Esp with batches that cannot be gottwn again
Id be heartbroken
Haha!
To crystalcactus
&
To herbalhippie
Havent tried that strain yet...
Damn I wonder if you freaked out or just shrugged and was like it happens...
I have been lucky myself tbh
I have yet to spill my inventory and it has been 1 Year now being on Kratom and I do a lot of mixing in a shaker so Im pretty focused when prepping my doses. I am extra EXTRA cautious when dealing with my Strains.
I like to now when I get a quantity of Over 150g +
I will put half weighed out into a separate container and mark that and put away somewhere for later.
The other Half use just in case it gets contaminated and or (Spilled).
I almost knocked over my tall 250g bag of Kats’ - Green Brunei. (One of my all time favorites)
Honestly idk what I’d do
Id prolly grab it and filter? Idk...
Knock on wood......
Those pesky tall-ass bags is just asking to be knocked over! Gotta be smarter than that and not give it the benefit of the doubt bcuz it can happen! Esp with batches that cannot be gottwn again
Id be heartbroken
Haha!
- Payshince
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
Payshince wrote:^ hahaha
To herbalhippie
Havent tried that strain yet...![]()
I'll try to remember that.
And I stood there and looked at it for a few seconds and thought shit, glad I swept the floor last night.
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Have you ever spilled your kratom?
Can't be any worse than the Hulu kapuas river mud that BD9 made me aware of....