Page 1 of 1

Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:40 pm
by NLK316
First off...I'm a huge green fan. I'm all about the mood lift & energy. Although, I recently tried MitraMan's Red Maeng Da & I LOVE IT. I'm assuming that's a fast red... ??? So my question is, what are are your favorite fast reds w/ great mood elevation effects and near to no sedation?
Thanks everyone & happy burning!

Re: Best fast REDS?

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:12 pm
by FireK
I haven't tried it just yet but mitra mans red thai should be faster, DG super red kali is fast, I like souls RMD and red hulu. Sosa has some faster reds, RVB, horn.

Re: Best fast REDS?

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:52 pm
by l5s1bgon
FireK wrote:I haven't tried it just yet but mitra mans red thai should be faster, DG super red kali is fast, I like souls RMD and red hulu. Sosa has some faster reds, RVB, horn.
I concur with these recs. Also RVA red hulu used to be mid/fast (haven't had it recently), DG red indo and red kali (regular, not super, also not had the current batches of these), Sosa red indo, red md. Canopy's reds used to be really fast... Never had a fast red from Botanical bunny or kraydo...

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:35 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
Kratom-Og has a ton of good daytime/fast reds: Red Tenaga, Red Aceh, Red Dragon, Red Empangau, Red Thai Maeng Da and Red Bota. Plus Harry just got a new Premium Red Maeng Da which in the past has always been a excellent faster red

Lizabestbotanicals has a HUGE variety of strains, and for me her reds have been great. A few that are FAST for me are: Red Thai, Rad Labai, Red Zombie, Red Nanga, Red Nugroz, Red Bigbang and Red Batak

Treasure House has Modern Red Maeng Da, a regular Red Maeng Da and also a Red Jongkong Maeng Da (the differences are all explained on Treasure House website, just click where it says Strains at the top of the site and there is a rundown of each.) Treasure House's products have always been solid-to-great, and his current batch #39 products lean to the great side IMO

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:09 pm
by jabro70
My current favorite fast red is Mitraman’s Red MD. Smiley’s Red Horn is another favorite, but my batch is from a few months ago - I haven’t tried the new batch.
Soul’s Red Hulu from the first of May was really good and wasn’t sedating (for me). It’s not really what I’d call a fast red though. Kinda neutral energy IMO.

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:03 pm
by Cj3
Is trial and error the only way to find if a red is fast?

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:54 pm
by mivanqua
Cj3 wrote:Is trial and error the only way to find if a red is fast?
Yep because even if I think its fast, you may not.

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:13 am
by SpeciosaLife
DG’s reds are generally fast (the current super red MD is an exception). I love them for daytime. They hit the mind like a white, the body like a red.

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 pm
by NLK316
This may be a dumb question but which vendor is DG?

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:58 pm
by instantKARMA
NLK316 wrote:This may be a dumb question but which vendor is DG?
DG Botanicals
https://dgbotanicals.com/

DG is a member only vendor, but if you email and politely request membership,
you should have no problems getting in! One thing though, prices may give you
sticker shock! :shock:

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:00 pm
by BallzDeep9
NLK316 wrote:This may be a dumb question but which vendor is DG?
Vendor List -- https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... arch_2019/

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:31 pm
by Aedea
DG’s Red Indo has always been fast for me. His Red Indo from late last summer was very, very good and I hear it’s getting there again this year. If you like faster reds, you should like it!

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:44 pm
by gumbyke1
If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:52 pm
by e_poison
Kratom OG Red Tenaga and Red Aceh.

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:55 pm
by CatfatherB
gumbyke1 wrote:If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
Are you talking about DG's red Indo, or something else? Sosa had a KILLER red Indo but I haven't had it in a few months :geek:

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:12 am
by gumbyke1
CatfatherB wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
Are you talking about DG's red Indo, or something else? Sosa had a KILLER red Indo but I haven't had it in a few months :geek:
No I mean actual fresh leaves. Chewing the leaves straight from the tree give a much different effect then consuming dried leaves.

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:30 pm
by CatfatherB
gumbyke1 wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
Are you talking about DG's red Indo, or something else? Sosa had a KILLER red Indo but I haven't had it in a few months :geek:
No I mean actual fresh leaves. Chewing the leaves straight from the tree give a much different effect then consuming dried leaves.


I bet it would!! :D I've never been to Indonesia, if I did I'd be eating up the jungle :lol: