Looking for Sosa recommendations
-
xjeanie
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:48 am
Looking for Sosa recommendations
Hello fellow Kratom lovers.
I'm looking to make a Sosa order and am wondering if y'all have any recs for their greens? Greens seem to work best for us. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
I'm looking to make a Sosa order and am wondering if y'all have any recs for their greens? Greens seem to work best for us. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Looking for Sosa recommendations
String--G malay, supergreen
-
xjeanie
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:48 am
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Looking for Sosa recommendations
The green Vietnam was pretty good last time I ordered it 