Page 1 of 1
Great Forum!
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 am
by Kold78
I just wanted to say "Thank you" for providing such a great forum! I have narcolepsy and take small doses of of kratom 2-3x per day. This helps me get through the day without the horrible effects of my prescription, (Adderall). There have been some issues with my regular suppliers over the last month, (weak batches, out of stock, etc.), so I immediately went to your supplier recommendations. I placed two orders from two different vendors and am in awe. I think I got so used to the mediocre stuff that I forgot what good kratom feels like! The customer service from both vendors was also 'over the top'...very informative and personable. Looking forward to future posts, recommendations and vendors.
Re: Great Forum!
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:48 am
by herbalhippie
Excellent! I'm very glad to hear that!
Welcome to The forum!
Re: Great Forum!
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:42 am
by MetalMamaRocks
Hello there! This forum is very open and friendly. Glad to have you here!
Re: Great Forum!
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:06 pm
by trigger
Wanna tell us who the vendors were?
Re: Great Forum!
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:53 pm
by Kold78
The two vendors were MitraMan, (Green Maeng Da + samples), and Benni Botanicals, (Benni Green Maeng Da, Benni Green Nugroz + samples).
Re: Great Forum!
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:28 pm
by trigger
Great choices!
Re: Great Forum!
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:31 pm
by Cj3
Welcome to the club! I have also found that MitraMan is an awesome business person. He’s quick to respond with good info, a professional system, and awesome leaf.