Has anyone been to Indonesia?
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Has anyone been to Indonesia?
Im planning a trip to the homeland and wanted to speak with anyone else who has gone on a kratom tour. I've got a ton of contacts and even people offering to be a guide, but Id like to hear from anyone else who has gone to avoid any pitfalls. I know two other people from reddit who have gone... anyone else?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: Has anyone been to Indonesia?
I've wanted to go ever since I first started tsking kratom. You're lucky!
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Has anyone been to Indonesia?
I know Im excited. I have friends over there who almost are like family and I have never met them in person, lol! I cant wait 
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone been to Indonesia?
I’ve been there but it was long before I started taking kratom, so no kratom tour for me.
I spent 2 years in SE Asia - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and even made a few week trip up to Nepal to camp in the jungle and hike around the foothills of Mt Everest. That’s a story for another day though.
Have fun, I’m sure you’ll have a great time!
I spent 2 years in SE Asia - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and even made a few week trip up to Nepal to camp in the jungle and hike around the foothills of Mt Everest. That’s a story for another day though.
Have fun, I’m sure you’ll have a great time!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone been to Indonesia?
I'll send U a PM with some references.
Highly suggest you logon to Facebook, find Phillipe Gavin McSwyden, and check out his many videos , which are still available on his Facebook account.. Sadly he suffered a heart attack, in his Indonesia hotel room in 2017.. He was a major kratom advocate, business man, and wholesaler to several large US Vendors.
Highly suggest you logon to Facebook, find Phillipe Gavin McSwyden, and check out his many videos , which are still available on his Facebook account.. Sadly he suffered a heart attack, in his Indonesia hotel room in 2017.. He was a major kratom advocate, business man, and wholesaler to several large US Vendors.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Has anyone been to Indonesia?
Hey Ballz, yeah I know Gavin... very sad. I think they took his FB page down awhile ago too. Ill look for the other names you send.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.