if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated
best strains from rva recently?
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
best strains from rva recently?
planning on getting a split kilo this week, looking for 4 strains that offer best pain relief, mood lift, with a small amount of energy. (too much makes me feel kinda tweaked out)
if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated
if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: best strains from rva recently?
I hadn't bought from RVA in around a year so last month I thought I would give it a go. I ordered the white bigbang, and I must say it's pretty decent. Not fire, but well worth the money.
It's not real energetic for a white, to me anyways, but it's got a fairly good mood lift and some pain relief. I'm taking it at work today blended 50/50 with socal red bali. I've got a sinus headache and it's knocking it right out.
It's not real energetic for a white, to me anyways, but it's got a fairly good mood lift and some pain relief. I'm taking it at work today blended 50/50 with socal red bali. I've got a sinus headache and it's knocking it right out.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: best strains from rva recently?
they have been out of the white bang for some time now 
-
Bruinsfan049
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:29 pm
Re: best strains from rva recently?
Red jungle, red elephant and red Md are all good.