Question about sample left overs

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Question about sample left overs

Post by conscious_conundrum »

Hi Double M fam! So I have about 2 or 3 gallon ziplock bags full of samples throughout the years. I seem to never finish them! So I wonder what I should do with them? I have been leaning towards the idea of mixing all the greens together and all the reds together. Has anyone done this?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Question about sample left overs

Post by herbalhippie »

I mixed all my sedating strains together and got a lovely blend for late evening.

Might be interesting what you come up with.
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: Question about sample left overs

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

I tend to mix them unless there's one that simply does not work and falls under the "bunk" category. But otherwise, blends rock. I've done this several times.
reazaroff
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Question about sample left overs

Post by reazaroff »

®eddit®efugee wrote:I tend to mix them unless there's one that simply does not work and falls under the "bunk" category. But otherwise, blends rock. I've done this several times.
I have a bunk blend container and a works blend container :lol: but honestly that bunk blend hits the spot idk why! Haven't tried it since adding. I should!
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Question about sample left overs

Post by javagurl62 »

Definitely blend them! I've hit the bottom of several small bags lately and that is what I've done with them. Same for the ones that didn't inspire me as fire.
* javagurl62
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Question about sample left overs

Post by conscious_conundrum »

I did end up mixing a blend for reds and one for greens. Then mixed the strains I had from Re-leaf into a white one and a green one. I am shocked at how much kratom it ended up being....I would estimate a kilo!! It was really liberating throwing away all of the little bags.....here is a pic of the end result: https://imgur.com/ZhyIuth
I will probably be including samples of the sample mixes in with my sales/trades. I haven't tried them all yet....just got some new Smiley in so that is what I have been burning. 8-) :D
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Question about sample left overs

Post by herbalhippie »

You've got me thinking about mixing all the reds I have that weren't great for me. Better than letting them sit and languish in their separate bags. :lol:

Also, when I mixed all my sedating strains together I ended up with about 650 grams of wonderfulness. :D
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Question about sample left overs

Post by conscious_conundrum »

herbalhippie wrote:You've got me thinking about mixing all the reds I have that weren't great for me. Better than letting them sit and languish in their separate bags. :lol:
That is how I felt about it too Hippie! They were just sitting there taking up space....still taking up space, but together! :lol: I also figured I had nothing to lose and possibly some great results!
Post Reply