Page 1 of 1

Question about sample left overs

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:32 pm
by conscious_conundrum
Hi Double M fam! So I have about 2 or 3 gallon ziplock bags full of samples throughout the years. I seem to never finish them! So I wonder what I should do with them? I have been leaning towards the idea of mixing all the greens together and all the reds together. Has anyone done this?

Re: Question about sample left overs

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 pm
by herbalhippie
I mixed all my sedating strains together and got a lovely blend for late evening.

Might be interesting what you come up with.

Re: Question about sample left overs

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:26 am
by ®eddit®efugee
I tend to mix them unless there's one that simply does not work and falls under the "bunk" category. But otherwise, blends rock. I've done this several times.

Re: Question about sample left overs

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:22 pm
by reazaroff
®eddit®efugee wrote:I tend to mix them unless there's one that simply does not work and falls under the "bunk" category. But otherwise, blends rock. I've done this several times.
I have a bunk blend container and a works blend container :lol: but honestly that bunk blend hits the spot idk why! Haven't tried it since adding. I should!

Re: Question about sample left overs

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:26 pm
by javagurl62
Definitely blend them! I've hit the bottom of several small bags lately and that is what I've done with them. Same for the ones that didn't inspire me as fire.

Re: Question about sample left overs

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:04 pm
by conscious_conundrum
I did end up mixing a blend for reds and one for greens. Then mixed the strains I had from Re-leaf into a white one and a green one. I am shocked at how much kratom it ended up being....I would estimate a kilo!! It was really liberating throwing away all of the little bags.....here is a pic of the end result: https://imgur.com/ZhyIuth
I will probably be including samples of the sample mixes in with my sales/trades. I haven't tried them all yet....just got some new Smiley in so that is what I have been burning. 8-) :D

Re: Question about sample left overs

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:07 pm
by herbalhippie
You've got me thinking about mixing all the reds I have that weren't great for me. Better than letting them sit and languish in their separate bags. :lol:

Also, when I mixed all my sedating strains together I ended up with about 650 grams of wonderfulness. :D

Re: Question about sample left overs

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:09 pm
by conscious_conundrum
herbalhippie wrote:You've got me thinking about mixing all the reds I have that weren't great for me. Better than letting them sit and languish in their separate bags. :lol:
That is how I felt about it too Hippie! They were just sitting there taking up space....still taking up space, but together! :lol: I also figured I had nothing to lose and possibly some great results!