Page 1 of 2
Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:56 pm
by gumbyke1
Hello Gang - I lost my local testers and would like to see if any kratom veterans here would be interested in testing some batches for me as they come in. The only catch is that you pay for shipping and agree to provide feedback
All of the kratom you will be testing comes from some serious high-quality suppliers, check out the size of the leaves coming in next week!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:13 pm
by FireK
I'm in!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:16 pm
by Kaidensmom
Me too, that would be awesome!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:26 pm
by acejestyr15
I'm down 4 sure!!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:27 pm
by trigger
I’ve had some samples from him that he sent with a swap and they were all very good. A couple were “fire” for sure.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:28 pm
by swablero
I liove to test some leaf,Thankyou
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:29 pm
by instantKARMA
Why not?!?!

Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:34 pm
by KurtisCards
sure, and if your in texas im not too far, on the border of kansas/Oklahoma panhandle.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:21 pm
by conscious_conundrum
I am definitely interested!

Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:26 pm
by mivanqua
:I'm in if you need more.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:47 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
I'd love to be a tester and provide honest feedback, if you still need anyone else. I'm new here but not to Kratom. I've used it daily for 3 and a 1/2 years. And I've also been a tester for a couple vendors before (and still am for one vendor which if you'd like to know more details just send me a message and I'll let you know for who and what type of feedback I detail as a tester). Both my parents also use Kratom daily as well, and we all use kratom for different purposes, so I'm a 3-in-1 package
Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:54 pm
by gumbyke1
MikeEdoessomething wrote:I'd love to be a tester and provide honest feedback, if you still need anyone else. I'm new here but not to Kratom. I've used it daily for 3 and a 1/2 years. And I've also been a tester for a couple vendors before (and still am for one vendor which if you'd like to know more details just send me a message and I'll let you know for who and what type of feedback I detail as a tester). Both my parents also use Kratom daily as well, and we all use kratom for different purposes, so I'm a 3-in-1 package
Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
Thanks Mike! I got more responses than I expected. Im going to give it a little while for everyone to respond and then select some folks. Im sorry, but you wont be able to make that order from me. Im a private vendor... Im not accepting new customers, sorry! If we open things up I will be sure to post it on the forum

Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:07 pm
by trigger
Don’t forget, I want to order some of what I sampled before.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:04 pm
by gumbyke1
trigger wrote:Don’t forget, I want to order some of what I sampled before.
You will be the first to know

Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:16 pm
by Brad frerichs
Shit I’m down to test

I’ll be more then happy to pay for shipping

keep me in mind .
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:15 pm
by gumbyke1
I just wanted to clarify to everyone that I am not selling to new customers, I am just looking for veteran kratom users to provide feedback. Any requests to purchase the samples you test will be politely declined. If we do decide to expand our customer base I will make an announcement using the proper channels. Thanks, everyone!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:30 pm
by jabro70
Looks like I’m a little late to the party, but I’d love to do some testing for you gumbyke1!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:30 pm
by ®eddit®efugee
My husband and I have 3+ years taking so many different strains and vendors. Him for pain me for depression/anxiety and the occasional pain.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:06 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
gumbyke1 wrote:MikeEdoessomething wrote:I'd love to be a tester and provide honest feedback, if you still need anyone else. I'm new here but not to Kratom. I've used it daily for 3 and a 1/2 years. And I've also been a tester for a couple vendors before (and still am for one vendor which if you'd like to know more details just send me a message and I'll let you know for who and what type of feedback I detail as a tester). Both my parents also use Kratom daily as well, and we all use kratom for different purposes, so I'm a 3-in-1 package
Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
Thanks Mike! I got more responses than I expected. Im going to give it a little while for everyone to respond and then select some folks. Im sorry, but you wont be able to make that order from me. Im a private vendor... Im not accepting new customers, sorry! If we open things up I will be sure to post it on the forum

Okay, no worries. Sounds good. I wish you all the best, sir, and if you do open up to new customers I'd be happy to try your products. All vendors in this industry provide people like my parents and myself a life changing product, and have to deal with the stress and craziness and uncertain/unstable nature of the current kratom industry, and for that I am thankful (well, generally speaking, as there are bad apples as in any industry haha)
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:57 am
by Cj3
I would like to be your lab rat. I’m also interested in crushed leaf products.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:23 am
by steviez83
If you still need another one, let me know. I've got 4 years taking kratom, and I'm at 3.7g x 4 (14.8 gpd). Pretty high tolerance but still hits for me if it's good quality. I just migrated from MeWe and have been around since Reddit SwapSell days.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:03 am
by NLK316
You informed me about fresh leaf not too long ago. I'd love to try some strains out.

Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:00 pm
by Ol’DirtyBastard
If you still need any testers, let me know.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:20 am
by gumbyke1
Hey everyone, thank you so much for all of the responses! If you are still interested please send me a PM with your address.
There are lots of shipment issues with some suppliers using DHL Jakarta - Im not sure when shipments are being released but I will send out samples ASAP.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:18 pm
by gumbyke1
Okay so a shipment made it through! This is very exciting because event the sender thought it was good as gone! There are really alot of issues shipping DHL right now out of Indonesia
I am ready to start sending samples. Again, please shoot me your mailing info if you would like to be a tester!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:13 pm
by Tyler
I will test and provide honest feedback on the products.
I use kratom daily from a ton of vendors.
Sounds like fun
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:30 pm
by gumbyke1
Alright, some tests have gone out and I am working on more today. Please remember that if you would like to test you should PM me your shipping info. A few of you who volunteered havent done that yet!
Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:45 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
gumbyke1 wrote:Alright, some tests have gone out and I am working on more today. Please remember that if you would like to test you should PM me your shipping info. A few of you who volunteered havent done that yet!
Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
Just curious, did you get my PM? I sent it last night. I'm asking just in case I sent it wrong/it was not received on your end? I'm new to forums and how to use certain features so I could have screwed something up lol...
Thanks in advance

Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:04 pm
by acejestyr15
gumbyke1 wrote:Alright, some tests have gone out and I am working on more today. Please remember that if you would like to test you should PM me your shipping info. A few of you who volunteered havent done that yet!
Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
Hey man!! I have sent 2 or 3 PM's now but for some reason they aren't going thru.... Although, PM's with other ppl are working fine, very weird!!
Can you PM me please, I am very interested in testing for ya!! Thanks so much...
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:34 pm
by gumbyke1
I'm wondering why PMs aren't making it. Coincidently, my mailbox has been permanently saying that I have 1 new message, even though I've checked them. I wonder if it's specific to me. I will PM you both.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:38 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
gumbyke1 wrote:I'm wondering why PMs aren't making it. Coincidently, my mailbox has been permanently saying that I have 1 new message, even though I've checked them. I wonder if it's specific to me. I will PM you both.
Sounds good. Thank you
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:48 pm
by BallzDeep9
gumbyke1 wrote:I'm wondering why PMs aren't making it. Coincidently, my mailbox has been permanently saying ...
Might wanna check your PM Mailbox
Limit - when they started MM, the limit was very low... I had to raise a fuss, the MM board holds your PM's and you can't see them... IF it says Mailbox Full. Check your total "Space" I'm not sure IF they changed it for everyone or not.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:36 am
by CheefingChief
Is it too late to sign up? I'd love to give my opinion.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:05 pm
by CheefingChief
I sent my info, but I noticed you were having trouble getting pm messages.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:00 pm
by JerseyBoy
Just got your PM! Am definitely interested.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:15 pm
by gumbyke1
Okay everybody that has PM'ed me should be getting a package. Please be sure when you PM you send your Name and Address.
I still need more testers, I have some reds and golds coming that are TRUE Malaysian...as in straight up out of Malaysia (I can prove it if you are curious in PM's)
Come on ... this is free kratom people!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:59 pm
by mivanqua
I sent my address for the third time. Hopefully it gets through this time.
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:46 am
by ®eddit®efugee
Do you want reviews by PMs or in a thread? I have feedback from my husband and I on the gold muna. But he also wants to test it one more time because something peculiar happened (not in a negative way.)
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:40 am
by gumbyke1
®eddit®efugee wrote:Do you want reviews by PMs or in a thread? I have feedback from my husband and I on the gold muna. But he also wants to test it one more time because something peculiar happened (not in a negative way.)
Thanks for following up. A few days ago I sent you a PM with instructions for feedback. You can post a thread if you like, but since I am not selling to customers people may not want to hear it

Im very eager to hear your thoughts, thank you!
Re: Free Kratom :)
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:18 am
by Theanine
gumbyke1 wrote:Hello Gang - I lost my local testers and would like to see if any kratom veterans here would be interested in testing some batches for me as they come in. The only catch is that you pay for shipping and agree to provide feedback
All of the kratom you will be testing comes from some serious high-quality suppliers, check out the size of the leaves coming in next week!
Oh WOW, I would totally like to participate in this, and I am more than willing to provide thorough feedback and review of any product that I receive from you.
Btw, I have been a kratomite for over a year now, and it has literally changed my life for the better, so thankful!
