Page 1 of 1

Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:44 pm
by ConcernedMom420
I've come to the conclusion that these two vendors are the top vendors at the time. Can anyone give me some reviews on either of them and their most euphoric strain? I'm currently in the process of finding a new home...screw MitraGaia..

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:48 pm
by trigger
They are both good... can’t go wrong. Smiley has more variety and I’ve found him to be more hands-on if you contact directly. I regularly order from both.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:49 pm
by trigger
For top strains, browse through reviews. There’s loads of them for Smiley. Plenty for BB as well.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:51 pm
by syng shade
Have you tried Kraydo? I love BB, never ttried Smiley. Gotta order a new batch and heard Kraydo has great stuff at the moment but reading your post has me second guessing.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:46 pm
by NLK316
I personally order from both.
I really like the super green 3 & Thai MD from STH.
The pmd & rojo loco are favorites of mine from BB.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:34 am
by jabro70
For me, choosing between those 2 depends on what I’m looking for. I like BB’s Whites (Jongkong and Wild White) but I think Smiley’s got better reds (Wild Red Borneo, Red Aceh, Red Bali). Both of them have great greens- (BB - Wild Green, GJK, Verde, PMD),(STH - Green Monster, SG3, Wild Green Bota, PMD). Both also have good yellows. Smiley’s definitely got more variety- and most strains are good (some are great), but BB gets some great batches too.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:12 pm
by f1vefour
I love the Super Green #3 from STH and Rojo Loco from BB. Order from both but you certainly can't go wrong with STH.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:18 pm
by Cj3
I have had from both. B.B. didn’t really do much for me, especially not red MD Jong Kong. Most of smiley’s treated me pretty well. Green monster was my favorite.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:48 pm
by warm_winters
I cant speak on BB since I haven't made an order through them. I have had really great experiences with STH. The reds and golds that I have tried treated me very well ranging from slightly above average to fantastic. I did also get a couple samples, the PMD was fire. The shipping was super fast and they replied quickly. In fact I had an issue with an ordered made yesterday, not at all on their end but on mine. I sent payment and went to complete my order but something happened to my order screen and it closed out. By the time I logged back in and sent an email to check/confirm my order through the site they had already sent an email saying they saw the issue and had completed the order a few minutes before I got my email out. I can't recommend them enough

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:06 pm
by conscious_conundrum
I like Smiley....and can confirm PMD is total fire.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:20 pm
by herbalhippie
I've had a little better luck with Smiley's leaf myself.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:03 am
by Wolfmutt
herbalhippie wrote:I've had a little better luck with Smiley's leaf myself.
Same here.

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:49 pm
by thesonsangel
Could someone provide me a link to Smiley Time please? For some reason, possibly my lack of tech knowledge, I can't get to them excepting a strange FB page. Thank you in advance! ;)

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:05 pm
by EDJay
Here's a link to STH's page: https://www.smileytimeherbals.com/

You have to be a member to order, and if you were a past customer you already are and you can email about becoming one. Hope that's okay to share, first post, be gentle. New to the board, not to kratom though! : )

I like both BB and Smiley. Right now, Smiley's stuff has been working the best for me. Got another small order on the way and the communication and treatment there is top-notch. Trying some stuff I haven't yet this time.

I've been around the block from good ol' Dayak kratom at the head shop's a few years back through to the new era where they can't even talk or tell you about the kratom at local shops, then moved onto the wonderful world of better online leaf. I even remember the pretty awesome Mystic Island summer of '18! Man, what happened there? Sure enjoyed working outside that summer though. Good memories.

Good to be on the board!

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:06 pm
by rizkiferdy
They are both good bro

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:04 pm
by BallzDeep9
rizkiferdy wrote:They are both good bro
This man knows his leaf.

Golden Green adalah produk yang sangat bagus. :geek: