Stretching out my Kratom legs
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Stretching out my Kratom legs
Well I'm going into my 11th month since discovering this incredible plant and putting away a few of my prescription pills if not burying them all together.And I have tried a few of the Facebook vendors and being mentored by my Kratom angel who led me to Lizas tea Best and I had thought that Liza is all I'd need her Quality is in every burn and selection is insane not to mention how great and truly caring and at home she makes you feel.I have seen how you've got to change up vendors but in lizas case she gets her teas from so many indo vendors I've got everything right there at home But I decided that I owe it to myself to check out some of doubleM s vendor recommendations so I to am ordering up sample packs and checking out others and I m still grabbing up more of Lizas I can never catch up to her cause shes always adding more awesome strains plus I still have only tried maybe three quarters of her stock theres no place like home now I m on a mission to check out doubleM s vendor list 300 plus .I have always been a bit obsessive but hey I have to stock up it's for the family Really.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Stretching out my Kratom legs
Haha amen to that Graannyyyyy!
Obsessing over Kratom? Noo cant be
Doesnt exist
I have quite the collection too
Its a good feeling knowing youll never run out and whatever the occasion is you can pick something right off the shelf! No more $60-80+ copays seeing a Psychologist who just listens, or a Psychiatrist who thinks they’re a Saint bcuz they believe Rx’s are the holy grail.
Im soo DONE!
Clowns!!
We have Kratom now and we are much more comfortable and confident now more than ever b4.
Who Knew?
Not the Dr.s!
Obsessing over Kratom? Noo cant be
Doesnt exist
I have quite the collection too
Its a good feeling knowing youll never run out and whatever the occasion is you can pick something right off the shelf! No more $60-80+ copays seeing a Psychologist who just listens, or a Psychiatrist who thinks they’re a Saint bcuz they believe Rx’s are the holy grail.
Clowns!!
We have Kratom now and we are much more comfortable and confident now more than ever b4.
Who Knew?
Not the Dr.s!
- Payshince