Page 1 of 1
Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:14 pm
by daydreamerinwords
Hello everyone, new to this site but not as new to Kratom, have taken some capsules from an online vendor and it relieves both pain and anxiety for me. I picked up some Kratom capsules from a headshop in a pinch and took several capsules (as I usually would), and I know that the taste of Kratom can be unpleasant - however, these capsules tended to have the taste of regular tea, almost akin to Lipton. Surprising, given how unpleasant Kratom tastes in powder form. Should I be concerned about how legitimate the vendor is? I feel like the capsules should not taste like Lipton tea. The strain was Red Vein Indo, .5 grams per capsule. I also feel unusually lightheaded, but that could be on account of taking several capsules.
Re: Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:31 am
by Ezriderx2x
Other than lightheadedness, did you feel normal effects from your dose? Can't say I've come across anything that tastes like Lipton in all my years.
Re: Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:48 am
by herbalhippie
I've had a couple strains taste similar to tea. One tasted VERY much like matcha, can't remember what strain/vendor it was though.
Re: Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:22 pm
by BallzDeep9
daydreamerinwords wrote:Hello everyone, new to this site but not as new to Kratom, ... Should I be concerned about how legitimate the vendor is?
Welcome daydreamer, yes imo definitely be picky about where U get your kratom! It sounds like you're doing some "head shop capsules" there? Order from Legit online vendors, raw powder and Cap it yourself.. I think you'd have a better experience maybe, it should not taste like Lipton Tea lol

Fresh raw kratom does smell like grass clippings, sometimes, after mowing your lawn

Re: Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:23 pm
by daydreamerinwords
BallzDeep9 wrote:daydreamerinwords wrote:Hello everyone, new to this site but not as new to Kratom, ... Should I be concerned about how legitimate the vendor is?
Welcome daydreamer, yes imo definitely be picky about where U get your kratom! It sounds like you're doing some "head shop capsules" there? Order from Legit online vendors, raw powder and Cap it yourself.. I think you'd have a better experience maybe, it should not taste like Lipton Tea lol

Fresh raw kratom does smell like grass clippings, sometimes, after mowing your lawn

Interesting stuff. I got mine from a local shop in town, I heard good things about the brand and it was overall extremely effective, I was just shocked at how much the reflux of the capsules tasted like tea. Just a very strong tea smell that knocked me back a bit. Thank you
