Page 1 of 1
Euphoric Reds
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:44 am
by twistedvincent
Can anybody recommend some highly euphoric, fairly slow reds with med pain relief?
Preferably Smiley but I'm open to suggestions.
Thank You
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:59 am
by FireK
Dg super red indo, deep jungle red, red indo, super red MD
Smiley red bali, sandai, aceh, golden red blend
Ascend red #1,#2, gold
Sosa sunda, Sumatra
Soul MD, hulu, RV2, red vein
THB red piaman, red md
Socal RB1
Spirit science prem red, red 46
Mitra man red mD, gold borneo, red sumatra
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:51 am
by twistedvincent
Many Thanks!
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:57 am
by FireK
Welcome not all those are slow but none are fast...I just remembered another one mitra-genies PRMD is slow and his red thai is mid great small batch strains
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:01 am
by twistedvincent
What are red and green aceh like?
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:52 pm
by GrannyJ62
I cant wait to try red Aceh
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:35 am
by Kaidensmom
They're both mid-spec with good pain relief. The green is upper mid-spec. Both are good for mood. The green is more of an upbeat type feeling, and the red is calm. In my experience, of course.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:49 am
by Payshince
FireK
Have you heard from Ascend at all lately?
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:52 am
by twistedvincent
OK, I feel stupid but I really have to ask.
What do you guys mean by mid spectrum, low spec etc?
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:47 am
by Kaidensmom
It's just a way to describe the energy and mood. Low-spec is slow, mid is in the middle, and upper is fast.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:49 am
by twistedvincent
Gotcha...thanks.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:53 pm
by Kindashewantsto
I have just tried the Sosa Red Malay, and it is very euphoric to me!
Helpa with my pain a ton, calms me but doesn't sedate me. I can take it morning or night. I mixed 2 parts Red Malay with 1 part PMD from Herbal RVA and it was a very good experience.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:55 pm
by jabro70
twistedvincent wrote:What are red and green aceh like?
Smiley’s Aceh strains have been favorites of mine since I found him here early last fall. Red Aceh was in my first order and I’ve purchased 2 more batches because the first one was so good. Mid-spec but slightly on the slower side is how I’d describe the red - just the opposite for the Green. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with either of them. Both have a very strong mood boost for me. I also love the White Aceh, but it definitely has a kick of energy to it.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:34 pm
by swablero
Lot of good choice. I'm a big fan of
Speciosa Life's Red Malay as its a perfect blend of euphorics with just the right amount of energy, That strain just burns really clean and had very long legs for me.
https://speciosalife.com/
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:25 pm
by Payshince
^ Thanks Swablero!
I thought Speciosa Life was a sketchy vendor like Gaia and or other websites/ fb vendors these days?
Obv not!
Idk clearly I got my vendor names mixed up...
Ive never gotten off of Speciosa Life and I feel like I havent seen a lot of feedback in regard to them in general?
Hmmm
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:37 pm
by Oletimer
Aren't greens more euphoric than reds? Or is it a different type of euphoria? How would you DESCRIBE euphoria, ,,? My cousin asked me for some more red bali today,,she said she liked the way it felt,,,she was trying to describe the feeling,,said she just felt REALLY good,,, she liked the pain relief,,but liked the Good feeling.EVEN MORE! maybe that was euphoria? ?

Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:42 am
by brave777
Oletimer wrote:Aren't greens more euphoric than reds? Or is it a different type of euphoria? How would you DESCRIBE euphoria, ,,? My cousin asked me for some more red bali today,,she said she liked the way it felt,,,she was trying to describe the feeling,,said she just felt REALLY good,,, she liked the pain relief,,but liked the Good feeling.EVEN MORE! maybe that was euphoria? ?

I think the plain red, dried outside barley have any euphoric to it (could be wrong), but if some green added to it, which from my knowledge dried inside makes it more euphoric. So % wise, there is more Red then green, i assume like 30% or less green? Before i hated reds a lot because i never felt them even red bali's, but i must of had few bad quality batch , i dont know. Its just I never got that stand out good feel like i do with greens or whites. Will it still be called Red if over 50% green added, i dont think so but low amount of green makes Red stand out best, because it works for pain way better plus you get a little kick in the but of slight feel cool. Thats why i enjoy adding little bit of green of high quality to recent Socal red bali and it makes it perfect. So if got any Red that has no euphoric feel to it, find good grade white or green, and it will edge it out decently with nice pain reliefs you get from reds. I am just sharing what i learned from my experience and assumptions. I am sure many indo farmers use many different ways to dry. Like what if its not in the sun but outside half sun half shade, how long its been dried? there is no telling unless you directly talk to farmers 24/7. So when you say made feel really good most likely a good red mixed with green. Thats how you get the white name right? So in theory it should be called White not red. Sometimes i also wonder if farmers found a way how to save all alkaloids during drying process? But who knows, right.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:47 pm
by Oletimer
I hear that B777, I think it's all about the drying process, ,,some batches might be better cause they were dried outdoor just long enough before finishing drying inside,,,stuff like that, one little mistake, like letting it dry too long, or stuff like that, could make or break the whole batch,,

Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:58 pm
by herbalhippie
Oletimer wrote:I hear that B777, I think it's all about the drying process, ,,some batches might be better cause they were dried outdoor just long enough before finishing drying inside,,,stuff like that, one little mistake, like letting it dry too long, or stuff like that, could make or break the whole batch,,

Yep, I got a sample of some kratom direct from a vendor that was a drying accident. Which is why I named it Accidental Ketapang.

Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:27 pm
by instantKARMA
swablero wrote:Lot of good choice. I'm a big fan of
Speciosa Life's Red Malay as its a perfect blend of euphorics with just the right amount of energy, That strain just burns really clean and had very long legs for me.
https://speciosalife.com/
Speciosa Life's Red Malay!?!?! NOW THAT'S JUST RUDE! I had just about
decided what strains to buy for my next order and now I'm back to square
one!

Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:02 pm
by swablero
Sorry InstantKarma! You shou;d stick to your plans there is plenty of good Kratom around. I find thats just the right balance for me. Reminds me of KOG Green Malawi, which is really a red. From Speciosa Life I like the Red Malay, as well Green Landak, Red MD and Green Sunda. Just a personal preference,
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:33 pm
by tieguanyin
I really like Oties Red Bent.
They sent a sample with an order and I ended up picking some up the following week. Very euphoric and relaxing, great pain management.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:38 pm
by Luk3
swablero wrote:Lot of good choice. I'm a big fan of
Speciosa Life's Red Malay as its a perfect blend of euphorics with just the right amount of energy, That strain just burns really clean and had very long legs for me.
https://speciosalife.com/
I definitely feel the same. Speciosa life has some awesome leaf! That red Malay is great!
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:29 pm
by herbalhippie
Luk3 wrote:swablero wrote:Lot of good choice. I'm a big fan of
Speciosa Life's Red Malay as its a perfect blend of euphorics with just the right amount of energy, That strain just burns really clean and had very long legs for me.
https://speciosalife.com/
I definitely feel the same. Speciosa life has some awesome leaf! That red Malay is great!
Good for pain? It's not a fast strain, is it?
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:54 pm
by Luk3
herbalhippie wrote:Luk3 wrote:swablero wrote:Lot of good choice. I'm a big fan of
Speciosa Life's Red Malay as its a perfect blend of euphorics with just the right amount of energy, That strain just burns really clean and had very long legs for me.
https://speciosalife.com/
I definitely feel the same. Speciosa life has some awesome leaf! That red Malay is great!
Good for pain? It's not a fast strain, is it?
I hate to even say, because of variability between people, but for me it seems mid slight fast and good for pain relief. Very good batch, though.

Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:23 pm
by herbalhippie
Ok thank you

Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:46 am
by conscious_conundrum
Had to order some of that Red Malay...

Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:07 am
by herbalhippie
I was thinking about it myself but I like slow to mid
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:19 pm
by Theanine
twistedvincent wrote:Can anybody recommend some highly euphoric, fairly slow reds with med pain relief?
Preferably Smiley but I'm open to suggestions.
Thank You
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:35 pm
by Mcgreane84
Just had a question... I'm new to kratom-og.com and placed 1 order so far...I purchased Red Dragon. I like reds but I didn't feel much relief or euphoria from this strain...has anyone else had any experience with this strain and could tell me if its just me??? I places another order of supergreen and red bali. Maybe its just the red Dragon is not very euphoric, I don't know...can anyone help???
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:44 am
by Quercus
Mcgreane84 wrote:Just had a question... I'm new to kratom-og.com and placed 1 order so far...I purchased Red Dragon. I like reds but I didn't feel much relief or euphoria from this strain...has anyone else had any experience with this strain and could tell me if its just me??? I places another order of supergreen and red bali. Maybe its just the red Dragon is not very euphoric, I don't know...can anyone help???
Hi, I just posted a long rambling reply to your post about K-OG's Red Dragon on the "Best kratom on the market?" thread. Basically, the Red Dragon I've gotten from earlier batches has not been highly euphoric but it really is a wonderful strain, even so and one of my all time favorites. In my experience, it's consistently excellent for mood, anxiety, focus and motivation without being obviously euphoric. At higher doses, it definitely helps reduce pain but I find it needs some ibuprofen with it to really knock pain out completely. Red Dragon and Ibuprofen together seem much more effective (to me) than either component alone.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:49 am
by Mcgreane84
Quercus wrote:Mcgreane84 wrote:Just had a question... I'm new to kratom-og.com and placed 1 order so far...I purchased Red Dragon. I like reds but I didn't feel much relief or euphoria from this strain...has anyone else had any experience with this strain and could tell me if its just me??? I places another order of supergreen and red bali. Maybe its just the red Dragon is not very euphoric, I don't know...can anyone help???
Hi, I just posted a long rambling reply to your post about K-OG's Red Dragon on the "Best kratom on the market?" thread. Basically, the Red Dragon I've gotten from earlier batches has not been highly euphoric but it really is a wonderful strain, even so and one of my all time favorites. In my experience, it's consistently excellent for mood,
anxiety, focus and motivation without being obviously euphoric. At higher doses, it definitely helps reduce pain but I find it needs some ibuprofen with it to really knock pain out completely. Red Dragon and Ibuprofen together seem much more effective (to me) than either component alone.
Yeah I posted to a few different topics. So since youve dealt with kratom OG what would u say is a good euphoric strain....but not super energy...I'm gonna try the supergreen and red bali on my recent order.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:19 am
by Theanine
Mcgreane84 wrote:
Yeah I posted to a few different topics. So since youve dealt with kratom OG what would u say is a good euphoric strain....but not super energy...I'm gonna try the supergreen and red bali on my recent order.
Elite Elephant comes to mind. Full Spectrum
Elite Elephant is a mixed vein strain. Meaning it has all red, green and white veins but it is a green strain if you classify it. Elephant simply refers to the size of leaf used.
Re: Euphoric Reds
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:20 pm
by Luk3
Green bota is an awesome uplifting kog variety.
Also, green and white Melawi are both happy varieties.