Page 1 of 1
Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:01 pm
by wavering_radiant
Literally haven’t heard a thing since he reopened. Must be some really good stuff lol.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:10 pm
by BallzDeep9
yeah I was wondering what happened.. He (or She?) started a Account here.. and on Mewe.. then disappeared
I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017..
Motark who??
The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:03 pm
by gumbyke1
Ive spoken with the owner about how they are doing so far, but I haven't personally ordered. They said that their first batch seems to be well received, and they have already had some customers re-order.
I've always thought well of this vendor. Like any vendor, they had strains that were hit or miss, but overall I felt they were above average in the past.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:16 am
by mivanqua
Does it even get any more OG than Motark?
I would by their kratom.in a second. Last time I checked the website, he (I assume) was sold out.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:53 am
by enjoyalienation
I think I'm going to place an order today. I'll let you guys know how it is. He was my favorite vendor back in the day. His 2016 Green Hulu and his White Vein are my all time top strains.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:26 pm
by reazaroff
enjoyalienation wrote:I think I'm going to place an order today. I'll let you guys know how it is. He was my favorite vendor back in the day. His 2016 Green Hulu and his White Vein are my all time top strains.
Any word? I'm curious!
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:59 pm
by Erpudjt
ME TOO!!
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:11 am
by enjoyalienation
reazaroff wrote:enjoyalienation wrote:I think I'm going to place an order today. I'll let you guys know how it is. He was my favorite vendor back in the day. His 2016 Green Hulu and his White Vein are my all time top strains.
Any word? I'm curious!
I have yet to place an order from him, sorry about that. When I do, I'll absolutely post a review.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:44 pm
by Motorsheep
Placed an order last weekend and sure enough, its the old Motark magic. Shipped out Monday and arrived very nicely packaged. Had a little sampler of his "full spectrum" powder tucked in the package as well. Quality has been quite good so far... especially for the price. I will definitely be ordering from him again for as long as he sticks around.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:00 am
by enjoyalienation
Motorsheep wrote:Placed an order last weekend and sure enough, its the old Motark magic. Shipped out Monday and arrived very nicely packaged. Had a little sampler of his "full spectrum" powder tucked in the package as well. Quality has been quite good so far... especially for the price. I will definitely be ordering from him again for as long as he sticks around.
What did you order? Motark was my all time favorite vendor. I was just a bit wary of ordering after his hiatus because Smiley's kratom has been so on point lately and funds are tight at the moment.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:20 am
by Oliverclothesoff
I've had the RMD, GMD and GHK. Picked them up about 6wks ago. Order and shipping were quick. The Kratom was...well kratom!
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:52 pm
by Motorsheep
enjoyalienation wrote:What did you order? Motark was my all time favorite vendor. I was just a bit wary of ordering after his hiatus because Smiley's kratom has been so on point lately and funds are tight at the moment.
Split kilo of Red, Green and White Hulu Kapuas and White Maeng Da. It is all quality stuff, and I was really impressed with the little "full spectrum" sample that was included. It is certainly a worthy replacement to my previous vendor who seems to have vanished. Good timing Motark!
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:30 pm
by motarkbest
BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah I was wondering what happened.. He (or She?) started a Account here.. and on Mewe.. then disappeared
I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017..
Motark who??
The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards

I'm around, harder to participate in open discussion forums these days. Lot of new people, but none of my suppliers retired. Which is good because there is also a lot more in Indonesia, but a lot of them are re-sellers and aren't the actual supplier. We are lacking a little bit of options but are adding new strains. Started with 8, now at 10, in a few weeks will be at 12 and on and on we go.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:41 pm
by mivanqua
motarkbest wrote:BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah I was wondering what happened.. He (or She?) started a Account here.. and on Mewe.. then disappeared
I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017..
Motark who??
The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards

I'm around, harder to participate in open discussion forums these days. Lot of new people, but none of my suppliers retired. Which is good because there is also a lot more in Indonesia, but a lot of them are re-sellers and aren't the actual supplier. We are lacking a little bit of options but are adding new strains. Started with 8, now at 10, in a few weeks will be at 12 and on and on we go.
Well...we love you and welcome back!
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:54 pm
by javagurl62
I have an order coming! Looking forward to trying it

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:47 am
by Bigblind
I have a split coming from motark as well ill start new thread when it arrives .seems everyone is staying quiet so I had to order
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:48 pm
by guitartodd77
I've read about Motark for years but hadn't purchased. I just placed my first order. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:22 am
by enjoyalienation
Bigblind wrote:I have a split coming from motark as well ill start new thread when it arrives .seems everyone is staying quiet so I had to order
Please do! Let us know how it is. I think I'm gonna place my next order with him
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:28 am
by javagurl62
My order came last Friday. The Green MD struck me right away as being good. I’m still running it through testing along with a couple other vendors that are new to me. I’m not really worried about his stuff not being good, judging by others’ comments.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:30 pm
by mivanqua
javagurl62 wrote:My order came last Friday. The Green MD struck me right away as being good. I’m still running it through testing along with a couple other vendors that are new to me. I’m not really worried about his stuff not being good, judging by others’ comments.
Hes quality! No doubt about it.
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:02 am
by guitartodd77
Received my first order on Wed and preliminary tests all point to excellent quality. I tried two of the four strains purchased (Red Borneo and GHK) so far and I now know why Motark has stayed around this long and has maintained such a good reputation.
I am still testing and will post more later but wanted to quickly comment on how very pleased i am with Motark thus far. So much so that I've already re-uped to larger quantities and will be trying additional strains next week.