SOLD...LARGE Kratom Tree FOR SALE (pick-up only)

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

SOLD...LARGE Kratom Tree FOR SALE (pick-up only)

Post by labdog03 »

Tree is SOLD!...pleasure meeting a fellow Double M Kratom-ite right here in my own neighborhood...Good luck Craig, call me if ya need me :)

Looking for anyone NEAR the Pensacola, Florida area interested in an already established Kratom Tree...I have a LARGE TREE growing great (in a pot) and ready to go. Would have to be a pick-up since it is so BIG already (HEAVY)...It is 4 feet 6 inches tall and WIDE! A VERY Healthy and HAPPY, beautiful specimen!...Price will be negotiated if a buyer is found.

MODS, this is sort of a "hybrid" type post and I was not sure where exactly to put it (and the cuttings post before this). Feel free to move them to the most appropriate location. Just wanted to be sure they were seen.
Last edited by labdog03 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: LARGE Kratom Tree FOR SALE (pick-up only)

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

That is amazingly badass. You might see if there are any kava bars in Pensacola. Depending on their lighting, I could see this sort of plant being an excellent decoration for their bar. Long shot but just in case no one is in Pensacola.
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: LARGE Kratom Tree FOR SALE (pick-up only)

Post by labdog03 »

®eddit®efugee wrote:That is amazingly badass. You might see if there are any kava bars in Pensacola. Depending on their lighting, I could see this sort of plant being an excellent decoration for their bar. Long shot but just in case no one is in Pensacola.
That would be a GREAT idea...even for a "head shop", as it is about the right size for a large indoor room right now. NO Kava Bars around here though I'm afraid...I sold 2 about this same size last year...but no big deal, I can always through it in the ground, but just trying to do the "Johnny Appleseed" thing...sending Kratom forth to multiply, haha :lol:

It can be difficult getting one from the "cutting size" stage into a more mature size specimen, so just hoping some one local might enjoy it...won't be cheap though ;)
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Re: LARGE Kratom Tree FOR SALE (pick-up only)

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

How much are you selling it for?? i live in lakeland and am possibly interested
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: LARGE Kratom Tree FOR SALE (pick-up only)

Post by labdog03 »

ConcernedMom420 wrote:How much are you selling it for?? i live in lakeland and am possibly interested
I am pretty sure I have it SOLD...supposed to come pick it up today...The guy lives pretty much right in my neighborhood...small World, right...I will list as SOLD soon as I'm sure (because you never know)...I normally get $150 for a 4-5 foot tree...I will PM you back if sale falls through, but he seemed pretty excited about it. Thanks for asking...Lakeland would be a HAUL...I am pretty much the FARTHEST West you can go in Florida. But there are very few LARGER Trees available out there. I will let you know.
Post Reply