Rotating Vendors....

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Rotating Vendors....

Post by guitartodd77 »

Trying alternate daily vein colors didnt work out well for me. Consequently, I've started doing this. Today it's MitraMan. Tomorrow will be Herbaldom (trying the new Domination strains). Monday will be Liza's, Tuesday will be Smiley Time and so on using Herbal-RVA, The Greenery Botanicals, TeaTime Botanicals, Botanical Bunny and a few others as I continue to collect a diverse supply of my own personal "greatest hits" collection that seem to work best for my family and I.

I doubt it will make much of a tolerance impact but I'm curious to know if anyone else does this, what your system is and if it is effective to some extent. None the less, it is enjoyable.

I've been using kratom regularly for pain management and MMD for almost six years and 've never experienced so much diverse, high quality leaf from so many different vendors than we are right now. I think we are experiencing a very special time in this industry. (my bank acct is certainly feeling it. :D )

BTW... i love this forum. This community helps me to streamline my research as well as reduce the quantity of bad burns/low quality strains I end up with. I do plan to participate more and more in the future.

Cheers!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Rotating Vendors....

Post by CatfatherB »

I always tell myself to rotate but when it's time to dose, I usually grab one of my "GREATEST HITS" :lol: and this is HORRIBLE for tolerance.

Last week for work I took "dirt colored" kratom all week, it still helped for pain but lacked in the energy and mood aspect but when I resumed my lime green "GREATEST HITS" It was all good again! :mrgreen:
Post Reply