Resolved..Priority mail not being delivered until next week?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Resolved..Priority mail not being delivered until next week?
I placed an order yesterday morning, Monday, and today I received my priority tracking number. It had already reached the sender's local sorting facility. However, when I tracked it, it says the estimated delivery date July 8th, next Monday.
I realize July 4th is a holiday and all, but would it really delay a priority package by that much (three additional business days)? That's 7 days total, 5 of them business.
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this with their packages this week. I assumed getting my order in several days before the 4th would result in a July 5th, or at worst the 6th delivery.....but next week? This is totally new to me. I've had priority and even first s class packages come from all over the US that nearly always take 2 days, occasionally 3.
I realize July 4th is a holiday and all, but would it really delay a priority package by that much (three additional business days)? That's 7 days total, 5 of them business.
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this with their packages this week. I assumed getting my order in several days before the 4th would result in a July 5th, or at worst the 6th delivery.....but next week? This is totally new to me. I've had priority and even first s class packages come from all over the US that nearly always take 2 days, occasionally 3.
Last edited by beathappening on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Priority mail not being delivered until next week?
Same same. An order with MitraMan.
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Priority mail not being delivered until next week?
I am expecting an order from K-OG tomorrow that went out yesterday, so it is the usual 2 days. The difference may be that the shipping process was started on Saturday, June 29th, when I got a tracking number, although it didn't make it to the USPS until Monday, July 1. Also, K-OG is New Jersey and I'm just a bit farther down the coast, near Washington D.C. Maybe that makes a difference?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Priority mail not being delivered until next week?
Looks like my delivery has been changed from Monday to Friday yay!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Priority mail not being delivered until next week?
Same here. Just came outta nowhere an hour ago, unexpected but welcomed. I guess we can lock/delete this thread? Feel kinda dumb now. Maybe USPS saw this thread and got right on itherbalhippie wrote:Looks like my delivery has been changed from Monday to Friday yay!
-
DNA011001
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
- Location: United States
Re: Resolved..Priority mail not being delivered until next w
I think usps has been having issues lately. I had two packages come recently. The first one’s delivery day kept changing (priority took a whole week- ordered sat, received fri). The second one kept telling me that it would be delivered on Saturday by 8pm, when it only made it to my town that afternoon. Even the next day, Sunday, it kept saying Saturday? And it came Monday, as I had assumed it would. Even my non-kratom priority tracking has been weird. It’ll say it’s at the origin facility for days, then suddenly it’s delivered lol
-
pescador12
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Re: Resolved..Priority mail not being delivered until next w
Same for me,was supposed to be delivered Fri. and came today.
Finally get to try SOFLO
Finally get to try SOFLO