Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
-
Doubledown3
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:00 pm
Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
Hello from Canada! Looking to establish a long term relationship with a reputable vendor from overseas. No vendors will ship from the states to Canada unless I have a separate mailing address.
Need referrals from real customers, not vendors. PayPal only and not ‘friends and family.’ That’s a good way to get ripped off. Been down that road already. Looking to order a kilo or 2 at a time for personal use.
Not too thrilled with Canadian vendors either. Product often smells like kitchen spices and very little effect compared to some of the kratom I’ve had from overseas. Last vendor burned me so I need to start over. I’ve been using kratom daily for 3 years. Switching strains and what not. So this ain’t my first rodeo, but I need some help here!
Need referrals from real customers, not vendors. PayPal only and not ‘friends and family.’ That’s a good way to get ripped off. Been down that road already. Looking to order a kilo or 2 at a time for personal use.
Not too thrilled with Canadian vendors either. Product often smells like kitchen spices and very little effect compared to some of the kratom I’ve had from overseas. Last vendor burned me so I need to start over. I’ve been using kratom daily for 3 years. Switching strains and what not. So this ain’t my first rodeo, but I need some help here!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
Hi and welcome to the forum! I am moving your post from reviews to General Discussion as it is not a review. Thanks!
-
Doubledown3
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:00 pm
Re: Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
Ah, ok thank you.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
I don't know if you'll get many replies today, it being a holiday. Good luck in your quest!
-
Doubledown3
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:00 pm
Re: Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
Nope. Not yet, but looks like Borenobotancials is a safe bet?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
I'm not sure buying from any Indo seller is a safe bet these daysDoubledown3 wrote:Nope. Not yet, but looks like Borenobotancials is a safe bet?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
Can you explain why please. I'm at work and don't have time. Thanks!beathappening wrote:I'm not sure buying from any Indo seller is a safe bet these daysDoubledown3 wrote:Nope. Not yet, but looks like Borenobotancials is a safe bet?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
I've just read a lot of people (some on this forum) and vendors (botanical bunny for one) complaining of increased shipping issues lately. They can't guarantee delivery...it could get held up in customs or DHL in Indo, for example. I'm not claiming to be an expert on the subject, but I see a lot threads/comments here and on Reddit popping up. Search "DHL" or "customs" in the search bar, there are plenty of examples.
-
Doubledown3
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:00 pm
Re: Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
It’s not about delivery. The last vendor from Indonesia sent me a fabulous 2 kilos of quality product, and quickly. The next time I ordered, I waited 4 months for it. They even went so far as to send me a picture of the tracking number! Of course I was fooled by this until an inordinate amount of time passed.
So I called. DHL, they told me that the shipping label was created, and that’s all that happened. They never even mailed it even though they repeatedly told me in email to be patient. That it was coming. In fact, I was being ripped off. So I contacted PayPal and got my money back. Which is why I will NEVER send ‘friends and family’.
Here in Canada, I’ve tried about a dozen vendors. They ALL cut their product and overcharge compared to my first product from overseas. American companies just won’t ship here.
There HAS to be a farm from overseas that operates legitimately. None of this ‘friends and family’ bs. Or e-transfer. Or kitchen spices. I just want to settle in to one reliable farm straight from the source. No middle man to cut it up and over charge me.
So I called. DHL, they told me that the shipping label was created, and that’s all that happened. They never even mailed it even though they repeatedly told me in email to be patient. That it was coming. In fact, I was being ripped off. So I contacted PayPal and got my money back. Which is why I will NEVER send ‘friends and family’.
Here in Canada, I’ve tried about a dozen vendors. They ALL cut their product and overcharge compared to my first product from overseas. American companies just won’t ship here.
There HAS to be a farm from overseas that operates legitimately. None of this ‘friends and family’ bs. Or e-transfer. Or kitchen spices. I just want to settle in to one reliable farm straight from the source. No middle man to cut it up and over charge me.
-
JollyGreen
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:22 pm
Re: Delivery from overseas to Canada needed
Any luck finding a reputable vendor overseas?