Wholesale

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
mbavl11
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:08 pm

Wholesale

Post by mbavl11 »

Who are the most reputable suppliers for large quantities? It seems difficult to verify the legitimacy of many of the vendors I'm looking at for larger orders and I don't know who to trust, especially when it comes to getting those large shipments into the states. Who do you trust?
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Wholesale

Post by crystalcactus »

https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2018/

Not sure if ballz has done one for 2019 or not this is all I could find
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Wholesale

Post by BallzDeep9 »

mbavl11 wrote:It seems difficult to verify the legitimacy of many of the vendors I'm looking at for larger orders and I don't know who to trust,.. Who do you trust?
Just to clarify, you didn't say the I-word, "Indo", or Import - should we assume you mean Indo suppliers?

First time poster, Welcome, you're talking large order, what's a large order to you ? 20 kilos.. 200, or 2000 ?? :shock: I'll suggest if you're looking to import a TON or more, you'd better know who to trust... Maybe first import 1 kilo to sample? Why are you wanting to import. Are you aware of the current Shipping problems? There ARE problems exporting from Indo... seems to change every month or 2, lol - I mean, sure there's lots of guys there, happy to take your money. :roll:

Have you checked out a recent discussion about Indo vendor Major problems ?? Gives you an idea of some troubles you might have.. suggest Do Not deal with anyone off Facebook!! Follow that Link and read the entire thing on S.R. website. :mrgreen:

Good Indo suppliers, are a closely guarded secret. :geek:. Ask a few US vendors, who they deal with? It's a sketchy business, and U won't get a straight answer... That Indo List I made a year ago, is outdated... I'll PM you and possibly arrange something. Good Luck!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Wholesale

Post by e_poison »

This is not a review, moving to general discussion.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
mbavl11
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:08 pm

Re: Wholesale

Post by mbavl11 »

Hey Ballzdeeo9, shot you an email. Thanks for your reply. Lots I would like to discuss with you.
Post Reply