Page 1 of 1

Wholesale

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:12 pm
by mbavl11
Who are the most reputable suppliers for large quantities? It seems difficult to verify the legitimacy of many of the vendors I'm looking at for larger orders and I don't know who to trust, especially when it comes to getting those large shipments into the states. Who do you trust?

Re: Wholesale

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:22 pm
by crystalcactus
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2018/

Not sure if ballz has done one for 2019 or not this is all I could find

Re: Wholesale

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:48 pm
by BallzDeep9
mbavl11 wrote:It seems difficult to verify the legitimacy of many of the vendors I'm looking at for larger orders and I don't know who to trust,.. Who do you trust?
Just to clarify, you didn't say the I-word, "Indo", or Import - should we assume you mean Indo suppliers?

First time poster, Welcome, you're talking large order, what's a large order to you ? 20 kilos.. 200, or 2000 ?? :shock: I'll suggest if you're looking to import a TON or more, you'd better know who to trust... Maybe first import 1 kilo to sample? Why are you wanting to import. Are you aware of the current Shipping problems? There ARE problems exporting from Indo... seems to change every month or 2, lol - I mean, sure there's lots of guys there, happy to take your money. :roll:

Have you checked out a recent discussion about Indo vendor Major problems ?? Gives you an idea of some troubles you might have.. suggest Do Not deal with anyone off Facebook!! Follow that Link and read the entire thing on S.R. website. :mrgreen:

Good Indo suppliers, are a closely guarded secret. :geek:. Ask a few US vendors, who they deal with? It's a sketchy business, and U won't get a straight answer... That Indo List I made a year ago, is outdated... I'll PM you and possibly arrange something. Good Luck!

Re: Wholesale

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 am
by e_poison
This is not a review, moving to general discussion.

Re: Wholesale

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:17 am
by mbavl11
Hey Ballzdeeo9, shot you an email. Thanks for your reply. Lots I would like to discuss with you.