Botanical Bunny HELP
-
ConcernedMom420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am
Botanical Bunny HELP
I am wanting to make my first purchase from botanical bunny and want to know of your guys' most euphoric happy-strains from their site? That's what I look for in kratom. Maybe a list of your top 3 and what you rate them out of 10? 
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
Everything ive tried from BB so far has been excellent if not outstanding. I tend to gravitate towards Greens. The following ratings are on leaf purchased within the last two weeks
Thw list below is laid out as:
(NAME) (RATING) (FEEL) (MY DOSAGE)
R Labai (batch 1905) - 9 - Mid spec - 5g
Gold 12 (batch 1906) - 8.5 - Fast - 6g
Verde (batch 1905) - 8.5 - Mid spec- 5g
G. Dayak (batch 1905) - 8 - Mid/fast - 5g
Hope this helps. Good luck!
(EDIT) One other thing... mixing 60% R. Labai with 40% Gold 12 will not disappoint. Use it sparingly to avoid tolerance increase.
Thw list below is laid out as:
(NAME) (RATING) (FEEL) (MY DOSAGE)
R Labai (batch 1905) - 9 - Mid spec - 5g
Gold 12 (batch 1906) - 8.5 - Fast - 6g
Verde (batch 1905) - 8.5 - Mid spec- 5g
G. Dayak (batch 1905) - 8 - Mid/fast - 5g
Hope this helps. Good luck!
(EDIT) One other thing... mixing 60% R. Labai with 40% Gold 12 will not disappoint. Use it sparingly to avoid tolerance increase.
Last edited by guitartodd77 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
Any of the newer Lot 12 strains.. Premium MD of course, but also Super MD 12, the new White 12, Yellow 12, Gold 12.. All fantastic white & green blends, from 1 of THE top professional Indo sources going back many years.. K.C. When K.C. leaf is a good batch it's very good. 
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
I second that, their latest Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907) is simply out of this world, might be the best Kratom I have tried so far. Sadly, it is all but gone at this point...BallzDeep9 wrote:Any of the newer Lot 12 strains.. Premium MD of course, but also Super MD 12, the new White 12, Yellow 12, Gold 12.. All fantastic white & green blends, from 1 of THE top professional Indo sources going back many years.. K.C. When K.C. leaf is a good batch it's very good.
-
ConcernedMom420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
Awesome!! i just went ahead and ordered a half kilo of Premium! What is the euphoria like with it?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
Good for you, it is too bad that this batch is nearly gone. I am not sure if there is a difference between the Premium MD or the Super MD, both are incredible. They must both be closer to Green than anything else, no speediness or edginess, just euphoria and pain relief. As far as euphoria, it is clean, not edgy, probably the best Kratom has to offer, never had anything better than this batch in a year of use. The only other batch which comes close was the Gold Elephant, it was just as amazing but much more sedating, an evening fare to be sure. Another of the Botanical Bunny offerings that I would like to try is their Wild Green. I have sampled Hudson's (Garuda) Wild Green, and it was very euphorically mellow, albeit somewhat weaker than the MD's. Lately, I have been learning of the amazing alkaloid profiles of the wild species, as opposed to plantation grown. I think it is because the plantation soil tends to get depleted after decades/centuries of unsustainable farming. Botanical Bunny's sample of their Plantation MD was clearly inferior to their Premium MD which is supposedly grown in the wild. The Plantation MD was still good though, on par with any mid spec Green MD. Still, there was no WOW factor or the INTENSE euphoria of the Premium kind.....ConcernedMom420 wrote:Awesome!! i just went ahead and ordered a half kilo of Premium! What is the euphoria like with it?
-
ConcernedMom420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
that makes me happy to hear! glad i snagged a half kilo of the stuff! I can't wait to try it. How long do your packages from botanical bunny usually take to come in after the day of ordering?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
I agree. The Super MD 12 (batch 1905) is a lighter green color, compared to Premium MD 12 (1905).. which is NOW a newer batch (1907). Goes pretty fast, its prob his top seller.. I need to try 'em both more, but Super MD is maybe a touch faster & high euphoria! In fact... I'm ordering more BB today & will have samples on Trading Post.I am not sure if there is a difference between the Premium MD or the Super MD, both are incredible.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
I ordered it on the 3td of July, the package came in on the 6th of July. So, 4 days with an Independence Day. So, without a holiday, it takes the usual 3 days for the US Postal Service Priority shipment package, which is about the average. However, the product is nothing but as you shall see for yourself. There should be a 50% reduction in dose, as this stuff is quite potent, so start low and report back!ConcernedMom420 wrote:that makes me happy to hear! glad i snagged a half kilo of the stuff! I can't wait to try it. How long do your packages from botanical bunny usually take to come in after the day of ordering?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
My Super MD is from the Hudson Valley Botanical's latest July batch rather than Botanicals Bunny's fare, likely sourced from different farms entirely, but I am glad that they appear to be slightly different types of MD as this is something that I would like to blend together for a better alkaloid profile, if such is even possible. Tomorrow, I will open my quarter kilo bag of the Super MD and compare its scent and color to the BB's Premium MD before blending them 1 : 1. Also, just cracked open my sample of the Green OV (Oven Dried method) from the Hudson Valley Botanicals, blended it with the Premium, and it is hitting like crazy, something new and potent, different than my usual MD. I am at 4 grams, half and half Green OV/Premium MD.BallzDeep9 wrote:I agree. The Super MD 12 (batch 1905) is a lighter green color, compared to Premium MD 12 (1905).. which is NOW a newer batch (1907). Goes pretty fast, its prob his top seller.. I need to try 'em both more, but Super MD is maybe a touch faster & high euphoria! In fact... I'm ordering more BB today & will have samples on Trading Post.I am not sure if there is a difference between the Premium MD or the Super MD, both are incredible.
On a different note, how do I get into the Trading Post and what is it exactly? I remember requesting membership, but I have been registered for fewer than 10 days so far, so I might have to wait. Been lurking for months though.....
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
Just went after the Premium MD 12, R Labai and Gold 12. Thanks for the reviews...seems like they have some solid strains right now.
Tried a few of there new stock and most were above average.
Verde- (sold out) - 7.5/10
White MD JK Lot 12 - 8/10
Have a few more I've tried, but need to spend some more TLC with them before I have a good rating.
Tried a few of there new stock and most were above average.
Verde- (sold out) - 7.5/10
White MD JK Lot 12 - 8/10
Have a few more I've tried, but need to spend some more TLC with them before I have a good rating.
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
Correction White MD JK #1905 is 9/10 of not 10/10. Excellent burn..very impressive
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
Based on your expertise, which one is a better strain, Premium MD or the Super MD, and are they different enough to actually complement each other in a blend?BallzDeep9 wrote:I agree. The Super MD 12 (batch 1905) is a lighter green color, compared to Premium MD 12 (1905).. which is NOW a newer batch (1907). Goes pretty fast, its prob his top seller.. I need to try 'em both more, but Super MD is maybe a touch faster & high euphoria! In fact... I'm ordering more BB today & will have samples on Trading Post.I am not sure if there is a difference between the Premium MD or the Super MD, both are incredible.
Also, what are your thoughts on the Oven Dried Kratom (Green OV)? I have gotten a sample of it, and it blew my mind, seems to be the MD level. It is from the Hudson Valley Botanical's (GARUDA) store, much like my Super MD. All three strains mentioned in this post are mind blowing, just trying to figure out their differences and strength levels.....
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
BB's Super MD 12, and Premium MD 12, are two batches from the same supplier K.C., tbh I haven't done any research comparing the two lol (have new kratom coming out my ears right now).. Personally when blending I try to mix different alkaloids, so I'd blend a Bent or Gold, with these.. rather than mix these 2 together? If that makes sense. All MD's are essentially "greens", meaning the drying process is very similar.Theanine wrote:Which one is a better strain, Premium MD or the Super MD, and are they different enough to actually complement each other in a blend?
Also, what are your thoughts on the Oven Dried Kratom (Green OV)? I have gotten a sample of it, and it blew my mind, seems to be the MD level. It is from the Hudson Valley Botanical's.
On Reddit last week, a good post from a Indo (Fhietra of GGK) who answered questions about the drying process. 90% of ALL kratom leaves are Red. That's a new topic, the reason I mention it here = GGK is the supplier of BB's Lot 13, and Garuda's Wild strains .. OV oven dried, are supplied by VLNT, you'd have to look at Garuda's batch # system. Received Date: 2/22/19 - yes the OV is very good, I guess my point is both Garuda (Hudson) and B.B. share the same suppliers.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
So my Garuda Wild Green, Super Wild Green and Wild Yellow is from GGK/fhietra?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Botanical Bunny HELP
You're correct, sir, there is no point in mixing Super MD and Premium MD as they are similar, but not the same. I dare to say that I prefer the Premium from BB's but I can't be 100% certain at this point because only the first dose of the day is really indicative of the product's true quality, and I have been amazed by Hudson's Green OV and his Wilds, how would you think they compare to the Super/Premium MD's? I feel like I am missing out on the OV and the Green Wild by always going for the Super + Premium + MD. The OV is something amazing, but much like you, I am simply LOADED with Kratom at this point, all premium and super stuff. How can I justify more kilos of OV and Wild? Or can I? Please, justify it for me so I can spend my money, maybe just another kilo split with the OV/Wild. Garuda's Kratom and packaging is amazing, truly the best I have tried, next to the Botanical Bunny.BallzDeep9 wrote:BB's Super MD 12, and Premium MD 12, are two batches from the same supplier K.C., tbh I haven't done any research comparing the two lol (have new kratom coming out my ears right now).. Personally when blending I try to mix different alkaloids, so I'd blend a Bent or Gold, with these.. rather than mix these 2 together? If that makes sense. All MD's are essentially "greens", meaning the drying process is very similar.Theanine wrote:Which one is a better strain, Premium MD or the Super MD, and are they different enough to actually complement each other in a blend?
Also, what are your thoughts on the Oven Dried Kratom (Green OV)? I have gotten a sample of it, and it blew my mind, seems to be the MD level. It is from the Hudson Valley Botanical's.
On Reddit last week, a good post from a Indo (Fhietra of GGK) who answered questions about the drying process. 90% of ALL kratom leaves are Red. That's a new topic, the reason I mention it here = GGK is the supplier of BB's Lot 13, and Garuda's Wild strains .. OV oven dried, are supplied by VLNT, you'd have to look at Garuda's batch # system. Received Date: 2/22/19 - yes the OV is very good, I guess my point is both Garuda (Hudson) and B.B. share the same suppliers.
All of the suppliers you've mentioned are superb, and that post is very informative, it is ALL about the drying process. However, the quality of the soil matters too. He mentioned no fertilizer use because of the cost constraints, and the soil does get depleted over generations. Hence a good Wild growth might be the most robust with alkaloids. Oven Drying controls the process better, presumably with a better result, also a major point of advantage. I have 14, 250 grams bags of the Super MD, stocking up. I loved it so much, I looked at nothing else....