Indonesia Export Ban news fud or real?
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:47 pm
https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories ... om-exports
I found this out via twitter from the Kratom Association seems Indonesia just finalized a ban that all farmers have five years to stop growing kratom.
I've not found any reputable source, only keyboard journalism which could just be fud. Searching Indonesia Kratom Ban brings up a few hits that will lead to more info as I don't want to layer this post in links. Is it the apocalypse?
I found this out via twitter from the Kratom Association seems Indonesia just finalized a ban that all farmers have five years to stop growing kratom.
I've not found any reputable source, only keyboard journalism which could just be fud. Searching Indonesia Kratom Ban brings up a few hits that will lead to more info as I don't want to layer this post in links. Is it the apocalypse?