So i picked up a sample of Moringa Kratom....
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
So i picked up a sample of Moringa Kratom....
from Otie's and I'm not exactly sure how much to dose. Supposedly its a mixture of Moringa and GMD. Anyone try this concoction? If yes, what is the loose recommendation on dosage? I usually start a 4gs with a new strain. I'm thinking 6g-7gs with this stuff?
Also, the description made this stuff sound like it's "fast" .
Is that somewhat accurate?
I tried Otie's Red Bali and it's one of the better Red Bali strains that i've tried this year. Definatly one of the top 3 red bali strains and much much bether than SoCal's Late May/Early June Red Bali. Just my opinion.
Also, the description made this stuff sound like it's "fast" .
Is that somewhat accurate?
I tried Otie's Red Bali and it's one of the better Red Bali strains that i've tried this year. Definatly one of the top 3 red bali strains and much much bether than SoCal's Late May/Early June Red Bali. Just my opinion.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: So i picked up a sample of Moringa Kratom....
Moringa does have some stimulating properties. I sometimes take about a gram with my Kratom, it does speed it up a bit. The recommended dosage of one tablespoon sounds insane to me. A whole teaspoon, about 2.5 grams, is too stimulating and interferes with the "smoothness" of Kratom. I don't really like it.guitartodd77 wrote:from Otie's and I'm not exactly sure how much to dose. Supposedly its a mixture of Moringa and GMD. Anyone try this concoction? If yes, what is the loose recommendation on dosage? I usually start a 4gs with a new strain. I'm thinking 6g-7gs with this stuff?
Also, the description made this stuff sound like it's "fast" .
Is that somewhat accurate?
I tried Otie's Red Bali and it's one of the better Red Bali strains that i've tried this year. Definatly one of the top 3 red bali strains and much much bether than SoCal's Late May/Early June Red Bali. Just my opinion.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: So i picked up a sample of Moringa Kratom....
Thanks Theanine. I may actually try it now.
It's still sealed up in the 1oz bag. Its mixed with GMD and I think you know how I am with most MDs.
I did pick up some moringa recently and have used it a couple of times. It relaxes me but I didn't take it with kratom. I'll give it try later this week and post some results. I don't think Otie's sells the moringa mix any longer but perhaps it may help someone else who might be considering mixing the two.
I did pick up some moringa recently and have used it a couple of times. It relaxes me but I didn't take it with kratom. I'll give it try later this week and post some results. I don't think Otie's sells the moringa mix any longer but perhaps it may help someone else who might be considering mixing the two.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: So i picked up a sample of Moringa Kratom....
Haha, yeah I know, you hate those MD's. I hear MD is just horned leaf, a phenotype variation I enjoy.guitartodd77 wrote:Thanks Theanine. I may actually try it now.It's still sealed up in the 1oz bag. Its mixed with GMD and I think you know how I am with most MDs.
I did pick up some moringa recently and have used it a couple of times. It relaxes me but I didn't take it with kratom. I'll give it try later this week and post some results. I don't think Otie's sells the moringa mix any longer but perhaps it may help someone else who might be considering mixing the two.
If you like Moringa, you will probably love Haritaki. Take 500 mg to 1,000 mg in the morning with Kratom to take it to the new level! It definitely speeds things up, but not like caffeine does and NO jitters either.
Amazon has it cheap. Check it out:
https://haritaki.org