Canopy's strains recently.
-
Reconverged
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:32 pm
Canopy's strains recently.
Could just be me, but i recently had bought Green Malay, and it was horrible. I had never thought that Herbal-RVA could top them. Mind you, i've had a whole 16 months investing my money into canopy, and only 2 with Herbal-RVA. I'm not going to lie, the first two orders i've done with Herbal-RVA were a 4/10. Malay, Green & Red Maeng da. But oddly the recent orders of herbal rva have been pretty damn euphoric. After the terrible canopy order, i tried two different strains after because with all this time i've had with canopy i knew it had to be a bad batch. But nooooooope, white maeng da and green maeng da were just not hitting me right. Mind you these strains are the only ones i've ever taken. Of course i get samples for other strains, but Green Maeng da, Green Malay, and White Maeng Da are the main strains for me on energy and for my social anxiety. And the delicious euphoria. Is it just the batches of canopy or can anyone say the same for my opinion? Thank you all.
-Ron
-Ron
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Canopy's strains recently.
Not a review, moving to General Discussion.
Welcome to the forum, Reconverged
Welcome to the forum, Reconverged
-
Reconverged
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:32 pm
Re: Canopy's strains recently.
Thank you hippie! <3
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Canopy's strains recently.
Canopy hasn't had good reviews in a long time, unless it was about a few batches that were good back in '17/'18.
I ordered a 100 grams of white Thai a few months back and tried the freeze method on it...3 times cuz I wanted to give the benefit of doubt on my end, I never got a red bubble with it, I got a red bubble by freezing Hirsuta from Smiley and I know it's not kratom , don't know what that white Thai is
I ordered a 100 grams of white Thai a few months back and tried the freeze method on it...3 times cuz I wanted to give the benefit of doubt on my end, I never got a red bubble with it, I got a red bubble by freezing Hirsuta from Smiley and I know it's not kratom , don't know what that white Thai is
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Canopy's strains recently.
It's time to switch vendors. Botanical Bunny has some amazing stuff, inexpensive. 80$ per kilo shipped after coupon (REDDIT20). Their Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907) is out of this world. Get it while it's still available. The best Kratom around right now, you won't be disappointed. Also, perhaps a tolerance break is in order here.....Reconverged wrote:Could just be me, but i recently had bought Green Malay, and it was horrible. I had never thought that Herbal-RVA could top them. Mind you, i've had a whole 16 months investing my money into canopy, and only 2 with Herbal-RVA. I'm not going to lie, the first two orders i've done with Herbal-RVA were a 4/10. Malay, Green & Red Maeng da. But oddly the recent orders of herbal rva have been pretty damn euphoric. After the terrible canopy order, i tried two different strains after because with all this time i've had with canopy i knew it had to be a bad batch. But nooooooope, white maeng da and green maeng da were just not hitting me right. Mind you these strains are the only ones i've ever taken. Of course i get samples for other strains, but Green Maeng da, Green Malay, and White Maeng Da are the main strains for me on energy and for my social anxiety. And the delicious euphoria. Is it just the batches of canopy or can anyone say the same for my opinion? Thank you all.
-Ron