Kratom Vape?¿?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Kratom Vape?¿?

Post by FartBlaster »

I got some extract and wanted to know if anyone knows a way I can put this in my vape tank? Anyone know about vaping Kratom?
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Kratom Vape?¿?

Post by KurtisCards »

there has been some reviews on youtube of kratom vape, and i think the consensus is, that is doesnt work.

but you could always try i guess, really depends on what the extract is made with, and if its a safe thing to be heated. feel like it would gunk up the coil and trash the cotton though haha
User avatar
CaliBama
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
Location: Humboldt County, CA

Re: Kratom Vape?¿?

Post by CaliBama »

Yeah I tried & sadly it doesn't work, no effects whatsoever from vaping. Tried DIY w/ no results, then ordered pre made kratom vape juice from a site called Infused that people were raving about on FB. Bought a sampler of multiple products and the only thing I can say is people were either shilling or just getting a placebo effect from it.
Post Reply