Page 1 of 1

Kratom Vape?¿?

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:35 pm
by FartBlaster
I got some extract and wanted to know if anyone knows a way I can put this in my vape tank? Anyone know about vaping Kratom?

Re: Kratom Vape?¿?

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:47 pm
by KurtisCards
there has been some reviews on youtube of kratom vape, and i think the consensus is, that is doesnt work.

but you could always try i guess, really depends on what the extract is made with, and if its a safe thing to be heated. feel like it would gunk up the coil and trash the cotton though haha

Re: Kratom Vape?¿?

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:32 pm
by CaliBama
Yeah I tried & sadly it doesn't work, no effects whatsoever from vaping. Tried DIY w/ no results, then ordered pre made kratom vape juice from a site called Infused that people were raving about on FB. Bought a sampler of multiple products and the only thing I can say is people were either shilling or just getting a placebo effect from it.