Page 1 of 1

2 Different Mitraman???

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:43 pm
by Fighter808
I'm confused, I seen a lot about Mitraman. I'm currently using Mitraman from Texas. Super nice person, and professional. But is this THE Mitraman that I hear about?

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:36 pm
by FireK
That's the only one ive heard of...currently on vacation

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:12 am
by jabro70
He’s the one I use too (from Texas). I didn’t know there was another.

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:41 am
by Fighter808
That's the thing, she is still taking orders. It's a really nice lady who I email..... that's why I'm confused.

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:02 am
by FireK
You ordered recently? Get tracking, product? As far as I know hes been on vacation, not taking orders the past 8 days or so. He uses whites labels with three green leaves to designate the Strain and it says Mitra Man Botanicals. Have never dealt with a female. Hows the leaf? lol

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:43 am
by Payshince
What Color bags do “they” use?

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:53 am
by Fighter808
So it maybe a different one, Mitraspec?? White bag with black leaf on the product. And yup, my package will arrive today got a tracking number and everything. Does Mitraman not have a website? Is he email only?

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:47 am
by FireK
right no website for the mitra man...email is how ive ordered....and I believe he should be opening shop real soon!