Newbie User
-
free2bme1
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:47 pm
Newbie User
just got 4 samples from Kats. going to try Digital Buddha. Anyone have any tips?
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Newbie User
Start low about 3 grams. Let me know how kat's is I haven't had it before
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Newbie User
I'd start even lower than that, no reason to take more than you need and get a tolerance straight off.
If a friend wants to try kratom for the first time, I give them 1 gram. If that's not enough, depending on the person, next dose is 1.25 or 1.5 grams.
I dose at around 1-1.25 now, was at .75 for two years previous. Two friends that have gotten it from me now get good effects from 1.25 and 1.75.
If a friend wants to try kratom for the first time, I give them 1 gram. If that's not enough, depending on the person, next dose is 1.25 or 1.5 grams.
I dose at around 1-1.25 now, was at .75 for two years previous. Two friends that have gotten it from me now get good effects from 1.25 and 1.75.
-
Every1jockzjay
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm
Re: Newbie User
Also once you find a dose, don’t raise it. try your best to use as little as possible once or twice a day and skip days. It’s a lot of fun and tempting to get out of hand with dose and frequency.
There’s a boat load of good vendors, the fact your on here means You will find the good vendors. My advice would be do your research on everything but it seems you already are!
I’ve been a stalker here for a little while and You will recognize some names (like herbal hippie) and many more that are very knowledgeable and happy to help! Listen to them and Enjoy!
There’s a boat load of good vendors, the fact your on here means You will find the good vendors. My advice would be do your research on everything but it seems you already are!
I’ve been a stalker here for a little while and You will recognize some names (like herbal hippie) and many more that are very knowledgeable and happy to help! Listen to them and Enjoy!