Smiley Times Green Bali #2

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Patchgarden
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am
Location: Southern NH

Smiley Times Green Bali #2

Post by Patchgarden »

I was wondering if anyone has tried Smiley's green bali #2?

I just got from smiley premium green thia, green bai #2, white vietnam, super green #3.
Currently loving BB premium md, roco loco, verde, and haven/t tried the wild green yet.

I started kratom 6 months ago with zero clue and what to buy and where, some how I got extremely lucky to find this group and have been on a none stop learning binge since. Thank you guys so much for what you do, you really have changed mine and my family's life for the better.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Smiley Times Green Bali #2

Post by herbalhippie »

Not a review so moving to General Discussion.

Welcome to the forum, Patchgarden!
Post Reply