Decided to take a break (at the wrong time).
- SimonBcv
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm
Decided to take a break (at the wrong time).
Yes I know its best to gradually lower dose when taking a break, but I decided to do it "cold turkey" and just not take any that day, so in the morning just went to work without taking any, usually i'm back home in about an hour or two, but this time I got held up for 6 hours.... suddenly got a bad case of RLS and no way to calm it down and on top of that, didn't have any food, it was intense. First thing i did after getting home was 1 gram of Red & food, fell asleep for an hour after that.
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Decided to take a break (at the wrong time).
Wow, sorry to hear that
I went back to work this week after being out of work for 6 weeks so my dosing has been slowed down and subject to interruptions. This happened at the same time my bad hip decided to start hurting again. I've spent the past 2 days walking up and down steps which has aggravated it in the past. I had to leave my desk for a couple hours to take a training class online because I don't have my government issued laptop yet. I guess I should clarify that I work on a military base and this one is really easy to get lost on. It turned out that there was an issue with my ID card that I got this morning and I was told I needed to have it reset. OK, I try to find the building where they reset them. I couldn't find it and by this time I was needing some pain relief and was very thirsty, too. I did manage to accidentally find my building
Thank God for small miracles. I dosed, got a can of flavored seltzer water and my boss made me a map of the base which really helped. I found the building after that. I'll say one thing, I have cut back... or not because I'm using a teaspoon and having tested how much a teaspoon actually holds with my scale. I'm about to order another scale for work along with some more oblate bags because they are the best way for me to get my relief down the hatch. 1 gram knocked you out like that??? Maybe I should try that. I start my day with 2 grams which is less than it used to be.
* javagurl62
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Decided to take a break (at the wrong time).
I believe bananas/potassium/magnesium is helpful for RLS to. It's part of the Thomas Recipe for opiate withdrawal. I know you said you didn't have food, so in the case you really were up dante's peak