Nice Kratomites
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Nice Kratomites
Perhaps, this is a bit silly, but the Kratom internet community has some unbelievably kind and warm members.
Not just this forum, but kratom users at large. Of course, there are some notable exceptions to that due to trolling.
However, trolling seems to be a rarity in this community. Members help and trade with each other, no other internet community has ever offered me that. Possibly, this is due to Kratom socializing effects, it makes you want to be social and friendly, even if its not your natural inclination. Does anyone find this to be the case? Or possibly, this is just my perception of it, and I am totally wrong. Let us discuss!
Not just this forum, but kratom users at large. Of course, there are some notable exceptions to that due to trolling.
However, trolling seems to be a rarity in this community. Members help and trade with each other, no other internet community has ever offered me that. Possibly, this is due to Kratom socializing effects, it makes you want to be social and friendly, even if its not your natural inclination. Does anyone find this to be the case? Or possibly, this is just my perception of it, and I am totally wrong. Let us discuss!
-
Patchgarden
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am
- Location: Southern NH
Re: Nice Kratomites
I would say that I completely agree with you. I know for me having the ability to be pain free as well as having inner peace helps me to more empathetic to others and their situations.
Do you think it has to do with kratomites being more opened minded types of individuals, such as not blindly following the status quo?
Do you think it has to do with kratomites being more opened minded types of individuals, such as not blindly following the status quo?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Nice Kratomites
I am sure that is a factor. The same as the Cannabis community. Of which I too am a member! People that choose alternative method of medication tend to be more open minded and thoughtful by definition, not the type to go with the inertia of life. Also, as you said, finding that relief that works so well, many times after years of pharmaceutical or street drug torture, inclines one towards a positive attitude. The notion of Kratom as a socializing drug is not novelle, in fact this was the original path of antidepressant medications until they went in the wrong direction of 5HT (Serotonin) modifiers, SSRI's were created cutting off any future hope for the clinically depressed. Taking SSRI's for depression is akin to drinking Pepsi for diabetes.Patchgarden wrote:I would say that I completely agree with you. I know for me having the ability to be pain free as well as having inner peace helps me to more empathetic to others and their situations.
Do you think it has to do with kratomites being more opened minded types of individuals, such as not blindly following the status quo?
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Nice Kratomites
Theanine *
Thank you for sharing,
Very grateful as well!
I have much to say but for now,
I’m curious about the SSRI’s topic...
What did you mean by that specifically
As in antidepressants are contradicting?
Thank you for sharing,
Very grateful as well!
I have much to say but for now,
I’m curious about the SSRI’s topic...
What did you mean by that specifically
As in antidepressants are contradicting?
- Payshince
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Nice Kratomites
I agree with ya theanine///Postby Patchgarden » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:42 pm
I would say that I completely agree with you. I know for me having the ability to be pain free as well as having inner peace helps me to more empathetic to others and their situations, /////for the most part,,kratom does make us more social, ,and empathy to people's pain,mental issues,,it is nice to share with others what works for you, ,or how a certain blend helps you, ,everyone has suggestions, since we're all different, ,you gradually come to know who's chemistry is similar to yours,,,ya know, , but I think this community is mostly full of nice people, lot of positive energy, , ,we're all here for the same reason, ,I have found some great vendors,hot batches, since joining the forum,, ,some members really do their research into this leaf,,sharing that,,this place is where you can find answers for just about any questions you may have,,good topic theanine!
I would say that I completely agree with you. I know for me having the ability to be pain free as well as having inner peace helps me to more empathetic to others and their situations, /////for the most part,,kratom does make us more social, ,and empathy to people's pain,mental issues,,it is nice to share with others what works for you, ,or how a certain blend helps you, ,everyone has suggestions, since we're all different, ,you gradually come to know who's chemistry is similar to yours,,,ya know, , but I think this community is mostly full of nice people, lot of positive energy, , ,we're all here for the same reason, ,I have found some great vendors,hot batches, since joining the forum,, ,some members really do their research into this leaf,,sharing that,,this place is where you can find answers for just about any questions you may have,,good topic theanine!
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Nice Kratomites
Yes, SSRI's are terrible, but I am not a medical doctor, and would hesitate to recommend someone to get on or off of them. It's just not my place. I do know that I personally would not even consider taking one, no matter what happens. What I have read about them makes me wonder about the state of modern medical industry, it is 100% for profit and NOTHING else. Generally speaking, they couldn't cure an illness if their life dependent on it, and neither would they ever want to. If you need some convincing, try Google. The research done by independent medical universities is staggering at the very least, but the FDA doesn't care how may people off themselves as a result of this poison. It is just too profitable. Most SSRI's even carry the dreaded Black Label warning which forewarns users of a high risk of suicidal ideation.Payshince wrote:Theanine *
Thank you for sharing,
Very grateful as well!
I have much to say but for now,
I’m curious about the SSRI’s topic...
What did you mean by that specifically
As in antidepressants are contradicting?
People stupidly take whatever their moron doctor recommends. Ultimately, they are the ones to bear the lifelong consequences of misery and unhappiness, not their doctors, and yet they relegate their life's well being to some random dude who doesn't know, nor care....
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Nice Kratomites
Ssri,,is that for depression? My daughter has depression, ,but finding what strains, etc. To avoid have helped tremendously, ,I have relatives who take anti depressents ,but 2 still tried suicide,,when things got rough, so I don't think the pills are a cure all, there's so many other factors involved,manic depression, anxiety, etc. Before kratom, I took benzos daily,,for years,years,,I use kratom for that too,,slow taper, ,and I am down to 1 a day, sometimes half, before it was 3 to 5 daily,for 30 years, I turned to kratom for pain,, then found it helped anxiety too,, pain meds were easy to stop,,benzos are a whole other monster,,but thanks to certain strains,vendors, I am almost there,
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Nice Kratomites
SSRI - Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors - "antidepressants" (hah). Those 2 attempted suicides were likely triggered by the SSRI's with which they were poisoning themselves. Statistically, suicide is actually rare among depressives, even at clinical levels. Suicide ideation among SSRI users is significantly higher than that of depressed non users.Oletimer wrote:Ssri,,is that for depression? My daughter has depression, ,but finding what strains, etc. To avoid have helped tremendously, ,I have relatives who take anti depressents ,but 2 still tried suicide,,when things got rough, so I don't think the pills are a cure all, there's so many other factors involved,manic depression, anxiety, etc. Before kratom, I took benzos daily,,for years,years,,I use kratom for that too,,slow taper, ,and I am down to 1 a day, sometimes half, before it was 3 to 5 daily,for 30 years, I turned to kratom for pain,, then found it helped anxiety too,, pain meds were easy to stop,,benzos are a whole other monster,,but thanks to certain strains,vendors, I am almost there,
Benzodiazepines is yet another poison with barely a way out. Pharmaceutical industry in general is quite powerless against psychiatric conditions and personality disorders, even though they do prescribe anything and everything under the sun, the outcomes tend to be very poor.
I urge you to start weaning yourself off those benzos completely, you do not need them. Do it gradually, do not rush. Employ such wonderful adjuncts as Kava Kava and Ashwagandha extracts to achieve that purpose. Your Kratom will work so much better without that crap in your system, and your life will no longer be driven by a synthetic and damaging chemical which does not even occur in nature. Alprazolam stays in your body and has effects for 2 to 3 days per dose, hard to believe, but true. So, taken daily, you are actually NEVER off if it for a single second, imagine what it is doing to your brain?
My purpose here is not to dissuade anyone from taking anything, nor is it to persuade anyone to take anything. However, if you're reading this and you're depressed, before going down the pharmaceutical rabbit hole, at least consider the alternatives. Even this here Kratom. Remember, despite of what you may have been told by medical professionals, this is a one way road. Even if you do manage to taper off and quit at some point, the damage would have already been done, and that's the best case scenario. This warning is for SSRI's AND Benzodiazepines. Be well! or not....
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Nice Kratomites
Speaking about nice kratomites,,a few months ago, a very nice, helpful member on here,,sent me a link to the manual, ,for tapering off benzos, , I was considering phenibut as a way to get away from xanax, he gave me some very helpful advice,, and NO, phenibut for me,
,using the manual as a way to successfully taper,,,I'm almost there,,just goes to show there are a lot of caring, nice kratomites on here,, Ballz and his wealth of knowledge, along with his frozen tea recipes, lol,,gumbyke, ,,his research, and knowledge of the whole leaf process,,,and the trading post, where I have met a handful of other members where I have been able to try some of the best leaf ever,,,and some fine hot batches,,and there's more, but this is the gist of what I am trying to say,,anyhow lots of new members now,,glad they found this forum, ,, it's a great place to start !
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Nice Kratomites
Benzo are tough to get off. You don't "need" them. I had delirium tremens at the end when I did a semi rapid taper , but I had been on them 17 years. There is so much freedom in knowing you don't have to worry about bringing pills with you wherever you go.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Nice Kratomites
Good for you!Oletimer wrote:Speaking about nice kratomites,,a few months ago, a very nice, helpful member on here,,sent me a link to the manual, ,for tapering off benzos, , I was considering phenibut as a way to get away from xanax, he gave me some very helpful advice,, and NO, phenibut for me,,using the manual as a way to successfully taper,,,I'm almost there,,just goes to show there are a lot of caring, nice kratomites on here,, Ballz and his wealth of knowledge, along with his frozen tea recipes, lol,,gumbyke, ,,his research, and knowledge of the whole leaf process,,,and the trading post, where I have met a handful of other members where I have been able to try some of the best leaf ever,,,and some fine hot batches,,and there's more, but this is the gist of what I am trying to say,,anyhow lots of new members now,,glad they found this forum, ,, it's a great place to start !
Indeed, Phenibut is a yet another dead end. Although, it could be used occasionally on an as needed basis, and so could the Benzodiazepines. However, their daily use is hazardous to one's mental health.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Nice Kratomites
I also AGREE with what Theanine said above ^
I used a prescribed Benzodiazepine for nearly 3 1/2 yrs and I hit rock bottom because of it. Well that and mixing it with Alcohol, daily. My Memory was complete garbage, I blacked out probably a Hundred + times, I Was Trapped.
I truly was and it was very difficult to stop.
I ended up being arrested multiple times because of Benzo + alcohol mixing made me blackout and got out of control. Ended up spending my Birthday and 5 days in Jail.
Very dark times...
Thats NOT me.
I am Free now and I am alive.
Talking to your Dr. to get OFF and taper Slowly and safely. (Or) find a Trusting Family member who can give you proper measurements for your doses weaning you off little by little!
Fuck Phenibut.
I used a prescribed Benzodiazepine for nearly 3 1/2 yrs and I hit rock bottom because of it. Well that and mixing it with Alcohol, daily. My Memory was complete garbage, I blacked out probably a Hundred + times, I Was Trapped.
I truly was and it was very difficult to stop.
I ended up being arrested multiple times because of Benzo + alcohol mixing made me blackout and got out of control. Ended up spending my Birthday and 5 days in Jail.
Very dark times...
Thats NOT me.
I am Free now and I am alive.
Talking to your Dr. to get OFF and taper Slowly and safely. (Or) find a Trusting Family member who can give you proper measurements for your doses weaning you off little by little!
Fuck Phenibut.
- Payshince
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Nice Kratomites
Theanine!!!Theanine wrote:Yes, SSRI's are terrible, but I am not a medical doctor, and would hesitate to recommend someone to get on or off of them. It's just not my place. I do know that I personally would not even consider taking one, no matter what happens. What I have read about them makes me wonder about the state of modern medical industry, it is 100% for profit and NOTHING else. Generally speaking, they couldn't cure an illness if their life dependent on it, and neither would they ever want to. If you need some convincing, try Google. The research done by independent medical universities is staggering at the very least, but the FDA doesn't care how may people off themselves as a result of this poison. It is just too profitable. Most SSRI's even carry the dreaded Black Label warning which forewarns users of a high risk of suicidal ideation.Payshince wrote:Theanine *
Thank you for sharing,
Very grateful as well!
I have much to say but for now,
I’m curious about the SSRI’s topic...
What did you mean by that specifically
As in antidepressants are contradicting?
People stupidly take whatever their moron doctor recommends. Ultimately, they are the ones to bear the lifelong consequences of misery and unhappiness, not their doctors, and yet they relegate their life's well being to some random dude who doesn't know, nor care....
Its soo fuccc!ng true, hard to even comprehend.
Ignorance truly is a “bliss”.
I decided to taper off my Zoloft recently. My brain for years seemed so unbalanced with Depression, Anxiety, OCD. (Before coming across Kratom) I decided to TRY Sertraline/ Zoloft!
Here I am a year and a half later and I couldn’t agree more with you.
I stopped answering my “Psychiatrists” calls and am NOT going to see her anymore! She is fycking clueless and barely knows much outside of toxic big pharma medicine.
I understand sure she went to college yadda yadda and book smart but she doesnt know sh!t about other herbal remedies that are safer and or just alternatives beyond these RX’s!
Its sad. Im done giving her $80 for A HALF HOUR.
I am DONE.
She doesnt deserve my money and I can no longer keep feeling guilty over it. I have to realize she chose that life and instead of seeing her one more time and losing another $80 and time I will just go this route I am currently on. I’m not so sure ghosting her is my favorite options but I could at least send her a thorough Email explaining myself.
I would at least want that whatever the case may be. So she can learn and either move on from it, or don’t.***
I use Kratom and Ashwagandha KSM-66, CBD, and other herbs that are a hell of a lot better than Zoloft and all those other toxic RX’s!
They may not be regulated like big pharma but that is the risk I am willing to take.
We All truly have to fend for ourselves in Life.
Some of these Dr.s are ONLY book smart and are not ppl who are necessarily looking out for us so choose wisely Kratom Family!
- Payshince
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Nice Kratomites
Of course Not ALL doctors are like this.
I dont want to be that person who leaves misinformation because of a stigma with how they operate.
Of course it is still very important to go to the Dr. and avoiding them is not the best option. In my experience however I find herbal remedies to be highly beneficial compared to SSRI’s and other medications/ Rx’s. It’s too bad because so many of us time and time again go down the road of using all these medications and time and time again they don’t seem to be helping.
Kratom most certainly has OPENed my damn mind and soul to the possibilities of (Natural) medicine. First of all it’s still a disbelief that I went so long without Kratom and before stumbling on this plant I had almost lost Hope in my life.
So many diverse herbs out there in this world that CAN and Will make our minds work (again), without feeling a burden to society, without looking for our next “fix”, without waking up hungover or diminishing our minds, Kratom for one has improved my mind and functionality so much that I’m not sure I would have believed it in the past.
I always knew things like Psilocybin and Ketamine would help me but it’s not like I could get my hands on it (Safely),unless I became a chemist and or inherited a lab, etc... lol. Of course sure as time goes on those two things will as we see things becoming more accepted will be reachable to microdose but thats a completely other Topic! *
Bacopa Monnieri, Shilajit, Ashwagandha KSM-66, CBD vaped, Premium Hirsuta, (soon to try Cats Claw) and I anticipate much much more in the years to come.
Once I get off the Zoloft Im on I will Not go back. Once you learn how things really are you don’t go back you move fwd.
Would I continue buying Coconuts from a supermarket if I lived on or near an Island that was more likely to provide me with nourishment and health, and still have money in my pocket!? No I would not.
Kratom is the key to mental health stability and actually enjoying this Life.
Without all the BS!
At least, for me it is.
Happy Burning every1 never stop learning and just think if this Plant Mitragyna Speciosa / Kratom, has such profound properties for soo MANY of us just think how we can improve our lives and the lives of our loved ones and more around us by using herbal remedies.
I advocate Kratom almost daily I sure as hell dont go around promoting pharmaceuticals.

I dont want to be that person who leaves misinformation because of a stigma with how they operate.
Of course it is still very important to go to the Dr. and avoiding them is not the best option. In my experience however I find herbal remedies to be highly beneficial compared to SSRI’s and other medications/ Rx’s. It’s too bad because so many of us time and time again go down the road of using all these medications and time and time again they don’t seem to be helping.
Kratom most certainly has OPENed my damn mind and soul to the possibilities of (Natural) medicine. First of all it’s still a disbelief that I went so long without Kratom and before stumbling on this plant I had almost lost Hope in my life.
So many diverse herbs out there in this world that CAN and Will make our minds work (again), without feeling a burden to society, without looking for our next “fix”, without waking up hungover or diminishing our minds, Kratom for one has improved my mind and functionality so much that I’m not sure I would have believed it in the past.
I always knew things like Psilocybin and Ketamine would help me but it’s not like I could get my hands on it (Safely),unless I became a chemist and or inherited a lab, etc... lol. Of course sure as time goes on those two things will as we see things becoming more accepted will be reachable to microdose but thats a completely other Topic! *
Bacopa Monnieri, Shilajit, Ashwagandha KSM-66, CBD vaped, Premium Hirsuta, (soon to try Cats Claw) and I anticipate much much more in the years to come.
Once I get off the Zoloft Im on I will Not go back. Once you learn how things really are you don’t go back you move fwd.
Would I continue buying Coconuts from a supermarket if I lived on or near an Island that was more likely to provide me with nourishment and health, and still have money in my pocket!? No I would not.
Kratom is the key to mental health stability and actually enjoying this Life.
Without all the BS!
At least, for me it is.
Happy Burning every1 never stop learning and just think if this Plant Mitragyna Speciosa / Kratom, has such profound properties for soo MANY of us just think how we can improve our lives and the lives of our loved ones and more around us by using herbal remedies.
I advocate Kratom almost daily I sure as hell dont go around promoting pharmaceuticals.
- Payshince
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Nice Kratomites
SSRIs did absolutely nothing for me, and gave me the brain zaps for like 2 weeks when I quit them. Will never take them again. Benzos definitely work, but I don’t take them often at all.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Nice Kratomites
Payshince, you certainly do not owe your psychiatrist any debt of gratitude. She is a leach, just like the rest of the Psychiatric industry.
That $80 buys you a kilo of happiness or 30 minutes of introspective misery with a total stranger, hardly a choice!
Of course, not ALL doctors are bad, there are many who save lives by performing life saving surgeries.
Family Physicians on the other hand, are simply drug pushers whom we were made to trust by our brain washing society.
Sure, if one is actually sick with a chronic condition or pregnant or something, visit a clinician. However, if you are NOT, then why bother?
Your body would ALWAYS tell you if something is wrong, you must simply learn to recognize your body's language. In western society at large, we are "trained" since childhood to commit to things that in retrospect have no value to us, one of them is "regular doctor visits". Sounds counterintuitive, but it is not. In fact, it is far more intuitive to seek out answers from nature rather than a pharmaceutical industry which is ONLY interested in profits. Your "good" doctor also wants your money, wether you're actually sick or not, they will test you ad nauseam and find nothing which they could actually treat! Useless!
I haven't been to any doctors in over 20 years. Never even went before. I am in my forties, and believe me, I don't look it. I also feel fantastic, better than ever in my life, even without Kratom. Old song lyrics from the Soul Asylum come to mind: "We'll create the cure; we made the disease...."
Let us continue this conversation.....
BTW, both Ketamine and Psylocibe can EASILY be purchased online, as well as everything else for that matter!
That $80 buys you a kilo of happiness or 30 minutes of introspective misery with a total stranger, hardly a choice!
Of course, not ALL doctors are bad, there are many who save lives by performing life saving surgeries.
Family Physicians on the other hand, are simply drug pushers whom we were made to trust by our brain washing society.
Sure, if one is actually sick with a chronic condition or pregnant or something, visit a clinician. However, if you are NOT, then why bother?
Your body would ALWAYS tell you if something is wrong, you must simply learn to recognize your body's language. In western society at large, we are "trained" since childhood to commit to things that in retrospect have no value to us, one of them is "regular doctor visits". Sounds counterintuitive, but it is not. In fact, it is far more intuitive to seek out answers from nature rather than a pharmaceutical industry which is ONLY interested in profits. Your "good" doctor also wants your money, wether you're actually sick or not, they will test you ad nauseam and find nothing which they could actually treat! Useless!
I haven't been to any doctors in over 20 years. Never even went before. I am in my forties, and believe me, I don't look it. I also feel fantastic, better than ever in my life, even without Kratom. Old song lyrics from the Soul Asylum come to mind: "We'll create the cure; we made the disease...."
Let us continue this conversation.....
BTW, both Ketamine and Psylocibe can EASILY be purchased online, as well as everything else for that matter!
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Nice Kratomites
Ketamine is good for depression right?